Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,921 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread


So wuddidah miss?

Last posted Aug 19, 2011 at 08:59PM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2011 at 02:28PM EDT
30 posts from 16 users

Been out for two weeks. What did I miss?

Aug 17, 2011 at 02:28PM EDT

I joined the KYM RPG team and I guess I had casual sex with HoH.

Last edited Aug 17, 2011 at 02:42PM EDT
Aug 17, 2011 at 02:31PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Ponies, ponies everywhere.

I never would’ve guessed!

Aug 17, 2011 at 02:31PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

You missed everyone revealing their real name and faces.

Where might I find this Thread of faces?

Aug 17, 2011 at 02:53PM EDT

http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/just-for-fun/topics/10883-there

Aug 17, 2011 at 02:54PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Yeah, it was basically another attack on me

Aug 17, 2011 at 03:11PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Yeah, it was basically another attack on me

Playing victim won’t get you any points.

Aug 17, 2011 at 03:59PM EDT
Quote

Let’s see…
G4 is up to round 3 in MEMEFIGHT, a tournament of 32 memes,
Scientist Forest made a KnowYourMeme episode on My Little Pony,
Users revealed their faces as a kick to Adam DeLand,
Jessie Slaughter’s father died from a heart attack,
Rebecca Black got taken out of school due to bullying,
Anonymous announced Operation Facebook and Operation BART.
Now you’re caught up!

Aug 17, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT

Nintendork64 wrote:

Let’s see…
G4 is up to round 3 in MEMEFIGHT, a tournament of 32 memes,
Scientist Forest made a KnowYourMeme episode on My Little Pony,
Users revealed their faces as a kick to Adam DeLand,
Jessie Slaughter’s father died from a heart attack,
Rebecca Black got taken out of school due to bullying,
Anonymous announced Operation Facebook and Operation BART.
Now you’re caught up!

Also, ponies.

Aug 18, 2011 at 11:07PM EDT
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Playing victim won’t get you any points.

Oh, then what exactly will. Because…well, if you haven’t noticed…

I’M IN THE RED!!

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:09AM EDT
Quote

Nintendork64 wrote:

Let’s see…
G4 is up to round 3 in MEMEFIGHT, a tournament of 32 memes,
Scientist Forest made a KnowYourMeme episode on My Little Pony,
Users revealed their faces as a kick to Adam DeLand,
Jessie Slaughter’s father died from a heart attack,
Rebecca Black got taken out of school due to bullying,
Anonymous announced Operation Facebook and Operation BART.
Now you’re caught up!

We didn’t start the fire…

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:15AM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

Oh, then what exactly will. Because…well, if you haven’t noticed…

I’M IN THE RED!!

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:16AM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

Oh, then what exactly will. Because…well, if you haven’t noticed…

I’M IN THE RED!!

Quit whining, at least you are not in the orange and have kidney aids.

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:42AM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

Oh, then what exactly will. Because…well, if you haven’t noticed…

I’M IN THE RED!!

I honestly wonder why you come here.

Aug 19, 2011 at 01:25AM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I honestly wonder why you come here.

Exactly why do you say that?

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:13PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Exactly why do you say that?

Aug 19, 2011 at 01:01PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Exactly why do you say that?

You don’t post much but when you do you complain about not being liked. It gets old. Make a new account and pretend to be someone else for a while.

Aug 19, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

You don’t post much but when you do you complain about not being liked. It gets old. Make a new account and pretend to be someone else for a while.

But even when I post things that aren’t about being liked I still get Karma raped. For example, just for saying that I enjoy the music of Adam Lambert I get downvoted.

Aug 19, 2011 at 05:56PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

But even when I post things that aren’t about being liked I still get Karma raped. For example, just for saying that I enjoy the music of Adam Lambert I get downvoted.

Read the last line of my post again.

Aug 19, 2011 at 06:12PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Read the last line of my post again.

I’m not being someone else. I want people to know what I really like.

Aug 19, 2011 at 06:50PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

But even when I post things that aren’t about being liked I still get Karma raped. For example, just for saying that I enjoy the music of Adam Lambert I get downvoted.

Now try reading the FIRST sentence of the quoted post. Maybe if you stop complaining as often, people wouldn’t downvote.

Also, maybe the people who downvoted you simply disagreed with your opinions. Maybe instead of jumping to the conclusion that they hated you, you should stop and consider that they may not like Adam Lambert, and are showing their disapproval. A disagreement in opinions is a legitimate reason to downvote. I’m sure if someone said they liked Justin Bieber they would get downvoted too.

Aug 19, 2011 at 06:57PM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

I’m not being someone else. I want people to know what I really like.

I respect the fact that you want people to know what you like. But to be brutally honest, you take it too far sometimes. Your biggest flaw is that you try to spread your opinion so much onto someone, that they have to agree with you. And if they don’t? Then they’re wrong. Just tone it down, Adam.

Also I am sorry that I posted that thread as somewhat of an attack to you. It’s just seeing you post that about yourself so much just drove me to the brink. I’m sorry.

Aug 19, 2011 at 06:58PM EDT
Quote

…and so this is how this thread turned from a SMG welcoming thread to a Adam DeLand lecturing thread.

Aug 19, 2011 at 08:38PM EDT
Quote

Mister J wrote:

…and so this is how this thread turned from a SMG welcoming thread to a Adam DeLand lecturing thread.

Yep. Another flaw…

This sums up how Adam feels. The center of attention.
Just try not to make it about yourself. Sorry.

Aug 19, 2011 at 08:53PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!