Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Another not so important thread

Last posted Sep 18, 2011 at 07:32PM EDT. Added Aug 18, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT
56 posts from 40 users

About three months I think, and I joined because that shiny link to the left of Memebase looked enthralling, and also the forum I used to frequent done dead and such.

Omomon wrote:

About a year ago and because I saw KYM episodes and decided to check out their website.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I got banned.
Then I made another account shortly after I got banned.

I joined 10 months ago, but just to post a picture. It was very quiet at Aperture back then, but don't let that fool you--I had my hands full. It surprises me to this day how needy humans are, even when they're barely living!

Then she woke up--terrible-looking girl--but brave, cunning, and slightly brain damaged. I didn't have time to flip over to the forums those days. Those were some good times, though. Would have kept you posted if I had the opportunity, but then ah…I did some pretty terrible things too, so I guess it's better that I hadn't.

After it was all over though, I had all the time in the world! Well…in orbit about the world. So just a month ago I made myself at home here.

Wheatley wrote:

I joined 10 months ago, but just to post a picture. It was very quiet at Aperture back then, but don't let that fool you--I had my hands full. It surprises me to this day how needy humans are, even when they're barely living!

Then she woke up--terrible-looking girl--but brave, cunning, and slightly brain damaged. I didn't have time to flip over to the forums those days. Those were some good times, though. Would have kept you posted if I had the opportunity, but then ah…I did some pretty terrible things too, so I guess it's better that I hadn't.

After it was all over though, I had all the time in the world! Well…in orbit about the world. So just a month ago I made myself at home here.

wat

May 26th, 2011.
2 months ago is what my profile says.

I made it because of certain milestones in the MLP article… I wanted to party with them. And I liked Memes, even if my activity doesn't show much off the article, probably because most of the comments on alot of images and articles in general are back in ye olden days (months old)

3 months ago. I'd been lurking for a few months and decided to account up after looking at the forums. Also, Meme Jeopardy might've been involved.

I lurked for about a month before getting an account 13 months ago. The reason was that I was disapointed in Abridged Series lack of pictures, and I was trying to get it confirmed.
I joined the forum to report a site glitch 9 months ago. But then joined the fun and games and got hooked.
My first confirmed entry was in fact Abridged Series, and it was also one of the first entrys to get front paged.
My last name has been Springfield since April (It was Senõ before that). And my first name was Natsuru since I joined the forum.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for lol cats lurked for a long time ago then one day I was like hey I don't have a account for this site and now I am posting in this thread! :D

May 28, 2 months ago.
I found this site when I was browsing Memebase. I lurked for 2 days then I joined because I wanted to learn more about the internets and talk to fellow members about it.

Piano wrote:

3 months ago. Because Robots.

You're fired. Because Robots.

@thread
Signed up December 9, 2009 because I was a fan of many Internet memes, probably my most favorite at the time being the Kanye Interrupt. I didn't post in the forums until July, though, and at first, it was only for the purposes of research, such as asking for feedback before I made my first entry and suggesting KYM have a catch-all page for shock sites (which OGW ended up making instead of me, which I was just fine to be left out of).

I became really involved in the forums several months later, started becoming fairly popular after I posted a racist joke (because apparently, real-life racism sucks, but Internet racism is awesome), and began the trend of relentless name-changing by changing my nick to "427275636b6572".

And after a year and a half of off-and-on trolling, they made me a mod.

About 3 months ago. I like memes, and this seemed to be the biggest site for them. Plus, it has a pretty nice community, people seem to know each other pretty well here.
I'm surprised at the amount of frequent posters that joined 2-4 months ago. I would have thought for sure users like RF had been at this site a lot longer than I had…

Two months ago, after visiting the site for a whole year. I wasn't really interested in making an account… until I found the forums, more specifically, the Beat the Picture Above You thread. I still take my time to it (along with researching pictures and Mexican memes).

Brucker wrote:

You're fired. Because Robots.

@thread
Signed up December 9, 2009 because I was a fan of many Internet memes, probably my most favorite at the time being the Kanye Interrupt. I didn't post in the forums until July, though, and at first, it was only for the purposes of research, such as asking for feedback before I made my first entry and suggesting KYM have a catch-all page for shock sites (which OGW ended up making instead of me, which I was just fine to be left out of).

I became really involved in the forums several months later, started becoming fairly popular after I posted a racist joke (because apparently, real-life racism sucks, but Internet racism is awesome), and began the trend of relentless name-changing by changing my nick to "427275636b6572".

And after a year and a half of off-and-on trolling, they made me a mod.

That message on CollegeHumor was way too long to read, but I bet it was pretty lulzy.

Alright,here's my full story:
So I was derping doing things in my house,and I see my father watching KYM "Joseph Ducreux Archaic Rap" episode.And then I watch it with my father.And that's how I know about KYM.
How did I get in here?
I search "Over 9000 meme" on google,and the search shows KYM.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!