Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I'm Back

Last posted Aug 30, 2011 at 11:21PM EDT. Added Aug 28, 2011 at 10:23AM EDT
39 posts from 18 users

GASP
You're still alive after being derived from the Internet? Did you suffer from Internet withdrawal? Was it painful?

Anyways, welcome back!
You only missed a little bit.
Just everyone suddenly showed their faces and stuff.

Last edited Aug 28, 2011 at 10:31AM EDT

pug on toast wrote:

GASP
You're still alive after being derived from the Internet? Did you suffer from Internet withdrawal? Was it painful?

Anyways, welcome back!
You only missed a little bit.
Just everyone suddenly showed their faces and stuff.

Lol.

So, anyone leave/arrive that I should know about?

MDFification wrote:

Lol.

So, anyone leave/arrive that I should know about?

There's this guy called RussianFedora that got trolled a lot, have you heard of him?

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Last I heard he was taken out by a Finnish sniper.

Gasp UUGGGHHH. M- MDF…. I- I'M HERE. Ugh, that tango with that sniper was brutal, but I'm here for your welcoming back party.

Welcome back! Actually, not much happened of note… A bunch of new users are becoming regulars (I can think of Aristocatification and Skimaskkass off the top of my head)… A bunch of site updates… I assume you were here for the Pony KYM episode and the MEMEFIGHT?

I don't know why, but I imagined this as you returning from the war with your wife looking at you in the kitchen

Feeling hatred towards you.
Because you left when she needed you most.

Nintendork64 wrote:

Welcome back! Actually, not much happened of note… A bunch of new users are becoming regulars (I can think of Aristocatification and Skimaskkass off the top of my head)… A bunch of site updates… I assume you were here for the Pony KYM episode and the MEMEFIGHT?

He wasn't here for either. He left for some camping thing in Canada 2 months ago.

Nintendork64 wrote:

I like it. The more new users appear, the more I seem like an oldfag.

Also, RussianFedora is not dead! Hallelujah.

Wheatley wrote:

I missed you. No, really. Even if I did suspect you were mafia. It's just best if we put that aside and became the best of friends.

Wheatley is still not over about the game…….she's probably still mad at RF for suspecting her continuously.

Reminds me, I really should start another round after everything is settled, since school's starting soon…..

Welcome back, mate. Glad you made this thread, it's nice to get a laugh out of the forums for once.

Edit: by that, I mean I chuckled at RF's back-and-forth with Aristofication.

Last edited Aug 28, 2011 at 06:09PM EDT

Feminist Robot wrote:

i do not see why such a fuss is being made over this user, they do not seem to be a WOMAN so obviously they are a foolish male and do not deserve respect. this does not compute.

Laser Pacer wrote:

i do not understand why this foolishly posted picture of a foolish male being is supposed to mean. while i would prefer that you use text in your replies instead of foolishness. i will however forgive you if you send me your address so that i may dispose of you.

Feminist Robot wrote:

i do not understand why this foolishly posted picture of a foolish male being is supposed to mean. while i would prefer that you use text in your replies instead of foolishness. i will however forgive you if you send me your address so that i may dispose of you.

[photo:112484]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!