Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Let It Out: Remake

Last posted Sep 05, 2011 at 12:52AM EDT. Added Aug 29, 2011 at 04:30PM EDT
49 posts from 30 users

Anything bumming you out? Anything making you depressed? Just need to let everyone know what's wrong? Need to vent out your emotions into a spree of random text?

Well you've come to the right thread. Anything that's upsetting you, just post it in here. Also please be respectful to the people that do post in this thread.

It's not healthy to keep it in, so it's best to just let everyone know your sorrows. You'll feel better for it. Trust me.

Just the Summer Blues, waiting for school, feeling unimportant and 'unbusy' and since my family is the NOT going out type, being board out of my mind. Except that means more time for KYM. But even then waiting for replies to stuff can wear on me. It also pisses me off when I post something and I said something I didn't want to say or that I spelt wrong and I have to Grammer Nazi through the whole thing… again.

I am not sure if I have ranted about these yet.
But these cookies, are evil.

You see, all these cookies are the same, in the picture they are simply different sides, one is like a chocolate digestive and the other is a cookie.

I eat a cookie with the flat base facing down.
I eat a chocolate digestive with the chocolate facing up.

WHICH WAY DO I EAT THIS COOKIE?!

Skimaskkass wrote:

Just the Summer Blues, waiting for school, feeling unimportant and 'unbusy' and since my family is the NOT going out type, being board out of my mind. Except that means more time for KYM. But even then waiting for replies to stuff can wear on me. It also pisses me off when I post something and I said something I didn't want to say or that I spelt wrong and I have to Grammer Nazi through the whole thing… again.

Summer Blues? You mean like…

This?
BTW, you spelled grammar wrong. XD

Well for starters I don't have a job because retards on Wall Street and in Washington cannot keep things straight, nobody up there knows how to run a nation, let alone a checking account. Work makes me happy, for some reason, and its really the only thing aside from icecream and pills that breaks my constant depression and staves off suicide.

But that's just general. What really bugs me as of late are my siblings. I live in an apartment near the university campus with my mother, who is also going to school there, and we live off college funds (mostly mine because she has terrible credit). Then, these two children come to live with us because their ass of a father doesn't want to raise them anymore. They've been living the high life with their six-figure-income father for the entirety of their lives (ten year old boy and 15 year old girl) so they have NO IDEA how poor a college student is living entirely on loans with no external support. The burden of supporting these children has made me even poorer, to the point that I can no longer support my icecream addiction or buy regular amounts of antidepressants.

To make that matter worse, my aging mother has gone senile, and purchases anything these little brats want with my money. They recently got a laptop, 70 dollar shoes, and a new cable subscription for their stupid shows, ALL PAID FOR BY ME. What did I get? A 14 dollar game controller, and nothing else for the last 6 months. Not even birthday presents (they gave me things we had lying around the house or stuff that they wanted, not me). I don't ask for much. In fact, I wouldn't mind living in a single room apartment with no air conditioning. All I need is an internet connection and electricity. But these kids want to live some luxurious high life at the expense of a person who doesn't even like his fellow human beings, let alone his own family. The only thing stopping me from evicting them to an orphanage is my mother, who would seriously flip my life upside down if I did anything brash (she does pay half the rent and manage my finances). The ungrateful little bastards remind me on a daily basis how much they hate me, and the torment me constantly. I can't even sleep with them around, THEY WAKE ME ON PURPOSE.

To top it all off, none of my father's demon-spawn even want to live here, and all of them have a strong desire to go back to living with their father. The boy says "I had no idea what it would be like here, you people are mean" which translates to "Where is all your money? I swear I thought you had money! My father has money I want back in on that shit." My sister, on the other hand, thought that moving here would be temporary. A neighbor offered to take her in the moment her father kicked her out, but she opted to come live with me until her father left the neighborhood. The neighbor was glad to have the burden removed, and refuses to take her back.

Finally, IRC has refused to work (well it does, on the 15th connection attempt HAHA) which is tearing away from me the only social output I have besides these forums and my Scottish MSN friend (who is rarely online these days because of his own family issues).

TL;DR: I hate supporting my "family," wish I were employed, and want nothing more than to fall asleep and never wake up.

Last edited Aug 29, 2011 at 06:30PM EDT

Syndic wrote:

Well for starters I don't have a job because retards on Wall Street and in Washington cannot keep things straight, nobody up there knows how to run a nation, let alone a checking account. Work makes me happy, for some reason, and its really the only thing aside from icecream and pills that breaks my constant depression and staves off suicide.

But that's just general. What really bugs me as of late are my siblings. I live in an apartment near the university campus with my mother, who is also going to school there, and we live off college funds (mostly mine because she has terrible credit). Then, these two children come to live with us because their ass of a father doesn't want to raise them anymore. They've been living the high life with their six-figure-income father for the entirety of their lives (ten year old boy and 15 year old girl) so they have NO IDEA how poor a college student is living entirely on loans with no external support. The burden of supporting these children has made me even poorer, to the point that I can no longer support my icecream addiction or buy regular amounts of antidepressants.

To make that matter worse, my aging mother has gone senile, and purchases anything these little brats want with my money. They recently got a laptop, 70 dollar shoes, and a new cable subscription for their stupid shows, ALL PAID FOR BY ME. What did I get? A 14 dollar game controller, and nothing else for the last 6 months. Not even birthday presents (they gave me things we had lying around the house or stuff that they wanted, not me). I don't ask for much. In fact, I wouldn't mind living in a single room apartment with no air conditioning. All I need is an internet connection and electricity. But these kids want to live some luxurious high life at the expense of a person who doesn't even like his fellow human beings, let alone his own family. The only thing stopping me from evicting them to an orphanage is my mother, who would seriously flip my life upside down if I did anything brash (she does pay half the rent and manage my finances). The ungrateful little bastards remind me on a daily basis how much they hate me, and the torment me constantly. I can't even sleep with them around, THEY WAKE ME ON PURPOSE.

To top it all off, none of my father's demon-spawn even want to live here, and all of them have a strong desire to go back to living with their father. The boy says "I had no idea what it would be like here, you people are mean" which translates to "Where is all your money? I swear I thought you had money! My father has money I want back in on that shit." My sister, on the other hand, thought that moving here would be temporary. A neighbor offered to take her in the moment her father kicked her out, but she opted to come live with me until her father left the neighborhood. The neighbor was glad to have the burden removed, and refuses to take her back.

Finally, IRC has refused to work (well it does, on the 15th connection attempt HAHA) which is tearing away from me the only social output I have besides these forums and my Scottish MSN friend (who is rarely online these days because of his own family issues).

TL;DR: I hate supporting my "family," wish I were employed, and want nothing more than to fall asleep and never wake up.

That sucks, yo :(
I don't suppose a virtual hug would make anything better, but here's one anywayz.

Wow. I thought my family life was bad. I feel for you Syndic.

As for my annoyance, I don't have a new costume for an upcomeing con nor do I have the time to make one anymore…

I'm a little bitch, one of captain blubber's posts actually made me cry and he ruined a lot of things on KYM for me. This is all I can put right now, i'm not gonna be on for a couple of days after this post.

Well, I've had something bothering me for awhile now, but I haven't been able to talk about it with any of my friends or family.

I've been working up the courage to tell my parent's that I'm gay for the past two years now, and I still haven't done it. I want to tell them soon, because I go back to school on Monday won't see them again till November, but it's really tearing me apart. My family's is Catholic, but they're also pretty liberal (they support gay marriage). What I'm mainly worried about is that telling my parents that I'm gay will really upset them, because they probably want a more normal, traditional lifestyle for me, where I marry a woman and have kids, and raise a nice, Catholic family. Telling them that I'm gay could be just another way for me to disappoint them, since I'm not what you'd call a 'high achiever'.

My brother and sister both get higher grades than me, and have been more successful so far in their lives. I want to make my parents happy, but at the same time, I don't want to keep living like this. I'm already in college and I've never even been on a date, let alone been in a relationship, because I haven't told anyone that I'm gay. I feel like I can't do that until I come out to my family and friends. Which brings up the next dilemma; my friends.

I'm not worried about my girl friends; I know they'd all be fine with it. It's more so my guy friends. I made the mistake of letting them think I was straight from the day we met, and I feel like telling them now would make them think I'm a liar. Not only that, but my roommate could be weirded out by it, and think was into him, which I'm not. I feel like straight guys sometimes have a problem with being friends with gay guys (no offense to all the straight guys).

Anyway, I'm having a hard time time finding the courage to tell them all the truth, and I've got less than a week to do it. I don't want my parents to be unhappy, and I don't want to lose my friends, but I don't want to keep lying to them either. And I'd like to start dating, if that's not asking for too much…

Doc wrote:

Well, I've had something bothering me for awhile now, but I haven't been able to talk about it with any of my friends or family.

I've been working up the courage to tell my parent's that I'm gay for the past two years now, and I still haven't done it. I want to tell them soon, because I go back to school on Monday won't see them again till November, but it's really tearing me apart. My family's is Catholic, but they're also pretty liberal (they support gay marriage). What I'm mainly worried about is that telling my parents that I'm gay will really upset them, because they probably want a more normal, traditional lifestyle for me, where I marry a woman and have kids, and raise a nice, Catholic family. Telling them that I'm gay could be just another way for me to disappoint them, since I'm not what you'd call a 'high achiever'.

My brother and sister both get higher grades than me, and have been more successful so far in their lives. I want to make my parents happy, but at the same time, I don't want to keep living like this. I'm already in college and I've never even been on a date, let alone been in a relationship, because I haven't told anyone that I'm gay. I feel like I can't do that until I come out to my family and friends. Which brings up the next dilemma; my friends.

I'm not worried about my girl friends; I know they'd all be fine with it. It's more so my guy friends. I made the mistake of letting them think I was straight from the day we met, and I feel like telling them now would make them think I'm a liar. Not only that, but my roommate could be weirded out by it, and think was into him, which I'm not. I feel like straight guys sometimes have a problem with being friends with gay guys (no offense to all the straight guys).

Anyway, I'm having a hard time time finding the courage to tell them all the truth, and I've got less than a week to do it. I don't want my parents to be unhappy, and I don't want to lose my friends, but I don't want to keep lying to them either. And I'd like to start dating, if that's not asking for too much…

I still haven't gotten around to telling my mother that I'm asexual. But I guess that doesn't matter as much, since it makes me generally avoid relationships rather than want to date, but she keeps pressuring me to find a suitable female and make connections. I suppose I'm halfway between "I know that feel" and "That feel escapes me."

Here's a return hug anyway:

Syndic wrote:

I still haven't gotten around to telling my mother that I'm asexual. But I guess that doesn't matter as much, since it makes me generally avoid relationships rather than want to date, but she keeps pressuring me to find a suitable female and make connections. I suppose I'm halfway between "I know that feel" and "That feel escapes me."

Here's a return hug anyway:

Asexual, huh? I know that feel.

Everyone thinks I'm full of it--but you know--isn't it obvious? I can be pan-romantic and asexual at the same time; it's not impossible or anything.

Me, I've got 99 problems, but at least a mate ain't one. Sad though. Friends would be nice.

I wasted nearly 4 years in Utah when I could be where I am now, on the ocean, looking at girls in bikinis, and enjoying life in general.

Doc wrote:

I know that feel, I can't tell my parents that I'm Deist, because they're Catholic and they would skewer me if I told them.

Last edited Aug 30, 2011 at 03:54PM EDT

Doc wrote:

Best way to deal with it is to just be yourself. Stop putting up a front to your friends. They will either accept you or reject you. Either way you win. If they reject you, you don't need them in your life anyhow. Your roommate just be casual with it. You would be surprised at how many people are OK with it.
Parents though are a different story when ever you feel comfortable to tell them you will.

After reading Syndic and Kero's post my problems seem like nothing. I don't know where to start. My cousin used to be my best friend, he now gets overworked at a job he hates and he started drinking. My niece and me used to always do stupid things, she smokes weed now and she told me she lost her virginity also she has a smoking addiction,the last time I had her over she came home in the middle of the night while drunk, she's also 14 and just started high school. My sister is my best friend, out of everything in life she helped me the most. She was molested when she was a child, her and her husband had problems for a while and she attempted suicide, now every time she has problems with him I start to worry. I hate my mother. When I was a baby she would go get drunk and leave us with the first person she could find. One of those people killed my dog, another molested my sister, another did something that I don't want to talk about, one day my mother decided to leave without getting a babysitter. I was hungry and I started to cry. My 4 year old sister tried cooking and burned the house down. We survived but we had nowhere to live. A bunch of other stuff happened but it's a very long story so i'll skip to recently. My mother can't drink anymore but now she just yells at my stepdad(My real dad died). I asked my sister why my mother is such a bitch. She told me that when she was a teenager she got kidnapped and was abused for two years. The man that kidnapped her raped her that's how two of my older sisters came into the picture. My mother sometimes talks about the end of the world. My sister sometimes talks about bugs and animals that can easily kill you. I've been told many things like this and now I believe that we may all die soon(I'm kind of looking forward to it). I have trust issues and i'm stupid so I don't know which of my friends are truly my friends. I have low self confidence and I keep failing in school due to me not being able to get motivated, so my future life doesn't sound like it's gonna be good. I think something may truly be wrong with me but I don't even know where to start to find out. I have other problems but this is all I can remember at the moment.

Last edited Aug 30, 2011 at 06:16PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

I'm glad all of you trust this site enough to let out your feelings. Also, please no first world problems or judging others, or you will be destroyed.

Do you have any problems?

A lot. I just didn't want to make this thread and post mine early on for everyone to think I just wanted to complain. I don't have problems like some of you, but the things that truly get to you.

I have an older brother who abuses me verbally, mentally, and physically. Every single time I see him, he puts me down. And he's 19 going on 20 and has no job, is immature, and thinks he's better than everyone else. He is incredibly violent and has even attacked our own mother. He made my mouth bleed and has pulled a knife on me twice. He NEVER learns respect. And to make it worse, he puts up an act when it comes to meeting new people. He acts like the nicest guy you'll ever meet if you see him for the first time. And then he throws ME under the bus, making me look like the bad guy!

In middle school, I was constantly bullied for no reason. People went out of their way to make my life a complete hell. The only reason why I was bullied was because I was a mixed race of Native American and White. I was almost driven to suicide multiple times during middle school. I was constantly depressed. The only thing that stopped me from ending it all was the few friends I had.

Luckily, my life took a turn for the better around high school. My brother moved out after my sophomore year. I was actually able to get more friends and I completely lost all care for what other people think about me. I then became more optimistic and people started liking me more. I am now like that invisible guy. No one can see me if they don't really pay attention.

The only problem I have now is an immature, abusive brother. I don't even consider him family anymore. But no matter what he does, I know, deep down, that I AM better than him.

WHEN COMPARED TO HIM, I AM……

The moral of this story is, "Don't give a fuck about what others think of you. If you know that you will do great in life, a winner will always be you."

Last edited Aug 30, 2011 at 07:18PM EDT

Derpy Hooves wrote:

I have an older brother who abuses me verbally, mentally, and physically. Every single time I see him, he puts me down. And he's 19 going on 20 and has no job, is immature, and thinks he's better than everyone else. He is incredibly violent and has even attacked our own mother. He made my mouth bleed and has pulled a knife on me twice. He NEVER learns respect. And to make it worse, he puts up an act when it comes to meeting new people. He acts like the nicest guy you'll ever meet if you see him for the first time. And then he throws ME under the bus, making me look like the bad guy!

In middle school, I was constantly bullied for no reason. People went out of their way to make my life a complete hell. The only reason why I was bullied was because I was a mixed race of Native American and White. I was almost driven to suicide multiple times during middle school. I was constantly depressed. The only thing that stopped me from ending it all was the few friends I had.

Luckily, my life took a turn for the better around high school. My brother moved out after my sophomore year. I was actually able to get more friends and I completely lost all care for what other people think about me. I then became more optimistic and people started liking me more. I am now like that invisible guy. No one can see me if they don't really pay attention.

The only problem I have now is an immature, abusive brother. I don't even consider him family anymore. But no matter what he does, I know, deep down, that I AM better than him.

WHEN COMPARED TO HIM, I AM……

The moral of this story is, "Don't give a fuck about what others think of you. If you know that you will do great in life, a winner will always be you."

Now I realize why I always pictured your family like this.

I always wondered why so many people told me your brother sucks. I think your awesome, dude. I can't find any bad traits about you.

Threads like these serve to remind me that I'm not alone, wading through this massive pool of crap called life. Thing about problems, if it's really bothering you--if it keeps you up at night--it's a big one. Even if it just looks like a first world problem from someone else's point of view. Different people handle different kinds of stress in different ways. Me, I never had a problem with school. There are people who can't even concentrate in class if they tried. But like I said before, I've got 99 problems nonetheless.

Honestly, I pretend to be people/things/characters I'm not because I don't like being myself. The real me is wasted, weary, and barely standing. The real me, just out of college, doesn't even want to do anything with the degree she's worked four years over, spending thousands of dollars to get. The real me has a father who's dating a girl a year younger than she is, who knows her from high school, who even knows her by nickname and knows that my father not only has her, but two little kids and a wife. Meanwhile the real me works at a Starbucks, making minimum wage, unable to move out of home between expenses and the loan payments looming three months ahead of her. Her father is a biggest moron alive. She can count on one hand how many times her mother has hugged her, and her mother constantly reminds her of how disappointed in her she is. She wants to trust someone with her feelings, but everyone she cares about is against one another, ready to use any word she speaks to hurt the others' reputation. So here she is, telling anonymous people on the internet her problems, because she doesn't want to pay a psychiatrist and she'd rather tell people she doesn't know. Can't tell a boy or girlfriend, because I haven't got or haven't the want for one. My friends well..they're tired of listening to me whine. I can tell. I get tired of my own whining from time to time.

It goes a lot deeper than this, but to be honest, I'm not willing to perform inception on these problems tonight. I've already related them to quite a few people and compared to some of the other issues here, they aren't that bad. I'm just a weak person. And a real person.

A real person who'd prefer to be a fictional character.

Last edited Aug 30, 2011 at 08:07PM EDT

You aren't the only one, Wheatley. Sometimes I just wish to escape my life and take on someone else's.

And even if this is the internet, and you don't think anyone cares, everyone from the looks of it has problems just like you. We all know what it's like, which means we have to stick together, even if we don't know each other.

Kalmo wrote:

You aren't the only one, Wheatley. Sometimes I just wish to escape my life and take on someone else's.

And even if this is the internet, and you don't think anyone cares, everyone from the looks of it has problems just like you. We all know what it's like, which means we have to stick together, even if we don't know each other.

That's the wonderful thing about the internet. No matter where you are, no matter how shitty things are for you, you can always come here to escape.
Syndic,
Doc,
Kero,
Ashbot,
Derpy,
Wheatley;
You guys are all awesome people. You came into this thread and expressed yourselves on a level I rarely see, even in real life. And we welcome you guys with open arms.
The nice thing about a website like Know Your Meme is that it's more than just a site. It's a community. A community made up of wonderful people who all came together because of a common interest.
Though we may be thousands of miles apart, and may never meet, you can always come here when you're are feeling depressed. And we'll be right there, ready to cheer you up.

I have been trying to avoid this thread like an illness and it is because of all the sadness here. But I keep coming back and reading it. I feel for all of you, and greatly admire everyone's openness. I didn't want to say much then what I have already said because I felt like I could really hurt someone's feelings here (for whatever reason I don't know) but that made me realise how much I care for everyone here. I feel honest pity, and sadness through all of your guy's stories. I didn't want to post here because I thought that I could seem dumb for saying what is bumming me out (which the first things I thought of were rather small stuff) and I couldn't really think of much to say. This is because the site has been giving me more happiness and letting my personal depression dismiss and deteriorate. But I still have problems I would like to talk about, for I have to let them out somewhere. I appreacate any pity drawn to me, but this is just for myself. I feel like I try to win people on this site (any sort of complient I ever said I ment, got to make that clear right now) and anyone showing pity to me, I would like to instantly thank. But that isn't why I'm writing my problems, not because people will give me karma or because everyone else is doing it. I just have to do this for myself, and I want to point that out, because honestly I feel sorry about myself.

So in my family we have so much issues, it isn't at all funny. It can be something to laugh at, to make myself feel better but it isn't funny when it gets this bad. I hate to put blame on a single person but my oldest sister is such a problem person, I am honestly scared and worried about how she has been acting. She is filled with so much hate, that my other older sister (second youngest child, I am the youngest) honestly thinks she is possessed. She is driving herself down a hole of debt and is constantly yelling at everyone in our family. She hates me for so much reasons, and is cruel about things that have happened in the past that I would rather forget. Its not like is usually do anything wrong to her, but she feels like I have been acting like the same person for the past seven years. Imagine always being reminded about every mistake you ever made, and she refuses to want to be with you, or trust you with anything because of things you did as a young kid. She also rejects anything I share with her, like a youtube video, or even food, if I ask her if she wants food she flips out. Think how much that makes me feel, and how I wonder how she even sees me as a brother to her, if she gets pissed from that.

The hate between her and my mother though is worse. My mother has to yell to talk to her because "that is her normal tone of voice" and that usually makes my sister yell back. My mom could ask her something in a normal tone of voice but because my sister is always so pissed at the sound of my mom she will go: "OKAY! I'LL FREAKIN' GET TO IT JUST WAIT. URRRGHH OH, MY GOSH!" my sister sighs in the end, and my mom always has to answer back, noting her hatred from her tone of voice or her sigh. My mother feels that the sighing is saying that I despise you. Then they argue back and forth because someone has to be "right". For anything. This happens every single day my sister is home. But it could be all avoided, if my sister didn't sigh, or if my mom could just leave her alone, but that never happens. I literally pray almost every night to have a day without yelling, with a good amount of sucess, but it shouldn't be happening at all.

Thats all I want to get out (for now) and I want to thank all of the awesome people here. As a teen I am learning to be more kind because of you guys. It is causing me to curse less online, because I feel that I have to respect everyone here. Sometimes I curse but thats often when I'm praiseing someone for being a badass or if I speak my mind.Luckily I don't speak my mind very often, and that only happens because I'm not a very stable minded person. I also going out of my way to compliment those who I feel need it, which is something I normally do not do. The rewards of my kindess has gotten me respect and love I would have never gotten in my life from others, and that makes me so happy that we all care for each other. With that said, long live the community!

-SMK

(I can't be my normal self grammar nazi and spellcheck stuff because my internet is really slow, and I don't have Microsoft word on my computer so bare with my spelling!)

I honestly try to avoid posting anything like this in the forums. BUT HERE IT GOES

My life really isn't all that bad. When I explain it and think about it, I have a great life. I have a wonderful family, friends that love me, an education, etc. But for some odd reason I can't get myself to realize how great everything is.

I recently moved out of my mom's house and into an apartment with someone I barely know. We graduated together and her and I never really talked until two weeks before me moved in together. I had to quit the job by where my mom's house is, so I'm jobless and broke but I have to some how find a way to pay for this apartment and go to school.

I have bipolar depression and I stopped taking my medication a while ago. I get into very random depressive episodes. Depending on how terrible it is, I'll lock myself in the bathroom and cut myself. I try not to do it, it just happens. I'm not as extreme about it as I used to be. In 9th grade my entire arm was covered, from my elbow to my wrist. It's like my arm disappeared underneath all the cuts. So now I do it sort of like a last resort, and I hate explaining it like that, but I don't know how else to say it. It makes me feel better, and I'm glad I do it. But I really scare myself sometimes…I'm never just one plain emotion. I'm either too depressed, too hyper, way too fucking angry, or I'm numb as all fuck.

I hate myself more than anything. Every single thing about me I hate it. I see myself as a piece of shit whore who's good for nothing and is just a waste of space. I honestly don't know how anyone could like or love someone like me. I look in the mirror and see someone I don't want to see.
I was raped last summer by a guy I invited over from the internet. I was 17 and he was 27. Ever since then I feel like I'm the biggest whore on this planet and I shouldn't be alive for being such a terrible person. I know the entire thing was my fault. No one has any idea how badly I want to go back. I would do absolutely anything if it meant I could change my whole life.

I am always, always angry. I have no reason to be so angry at the people I get angry at. My fuse is short, and I end up yelling at them and saying something I regret later. I never fucking think without speaking or doing something. I hurt the people I want around most with my anger. I hurt my mom's feelings, I think every day. Because I can't keep my damn mouth shut. She's one of the most important people in my life, and I treat her like shit. I push everyone away, and I have no idea why. I come up with excuses that aren't really true for me to stop talking to me, or to start ignoring them. And I just recently discovered I have commitment issues. I can't commit or complete anything. Someone wants to date me, right now, and I said I didn't want to. I really do like them, but I don't know what's stopping me. I hate it!
This doesn't make sense but, I do tend to push people away, but I want to be there for them if they're depressed etc. I push people away but I crave their attention. And I want someone to be there for me, like I would them, even though I am trying to get them out of my life. I would do anything to make someone I don't even fucking know, happy. I would give all the happiness I have in my life to someone who needs it. I couldn't careless about myself. As long as someone else is happy…

This is really long and I started rambling. I just see this as me complaining about my perfectly fine life. If I were you, I wouldn't have read this.
I'm sorry.

Well, I guess it's my turn.

I've explained this in the original thread, but some things have changed. For starters, my parents are moving from next door almost 20 miles away. Now this isn't a big deal, but it hits me deep because I'm already very separated from my parents. Not so much my mom, but my dad. I used to hang out with him all the time, sometimes at work, or him spending the time to play video games with me. Now that I'm older, I don't know how to connect to him and it makes me feel shitty about myself because he tries hard, but I just can't do it.

Then my mother… Oh my mother. Oh my crack/marijuana addicted mother who's stolen my grandma's car on several occasions. She's better about that. In the sense she doesn't steal the car. She has apologized and asked for forgiveness so many times, my emotions towards her have been deluded to the point where I don't care if she does drugs. I just want her to stop fucking with my emotions.

I failed Geometry because I wasn't doing well and the day of the exam where I could turn my entire grade around, but guess what?! My mom called me literally 10 minutes before my exam to tell me how sorry she was because she had a relapse. So I couldn't focus the entire test. And failed it. So now I have to retake the entire course. And I'm unmotivated to do so because I've been in a depressive state for the last 6 years of my life. I'm not a happy person. Not the type of person who is depressed all the time, but where I just don't give a damn about life.

My parents were supposed to be out of their house by today, but they still aren't finished, so my grandmother who is very disappointed decides to vent to me, because my sister (who goes on angry yelling sprees at my mom) is moving in with them after we just moved all of her stuff here. So my grandma is mad at everyone and I am the only one she can talk to.

Three days ago was the scariest day of my life because I thought the love of my life, whom I've been dating for almost 19 months, was going to break up with me. We've been going through a tough time because her cousin just moved in with her grandfather and is now going to our school. He's from Switzerland, he can be quite annoying at times, and because he is around we barely get any time to ourselves, so we've both been stressed out, with him, school, and we've been starting to have bigger little arguments. We never raise our voices, but our tones describe everything.

I'm also at the point now where I've been so angry at my mom that about 30 minutes ago I made a Facebook (even though I hate it) and yell at my mom, because she never called us today, and we have no idea what was going on, but my grandmother who constantly complaining about my mom, doesn't want me to because she doesn't think that will solve anything. I've been wanting to yell at my mom for about 4 years now, but someone always tells me "No."

I've been alone. For fifteen god dammed years. I spent from 4 years old to 10 years old in my room. Alone. With my video games and television. Without those, I wouldn't even know how to read. No one ever told me what my parents had done, and every knew what my parents had done. And no one did anything. No one even told my grandma. When I went to catholic school when I was younger, I was originally in the sixth grade. I did poorly and they asked me to go back to fifth grade. It wasn't because I was stupid. I just never went to 3rd through 5th grade.

So that's my story. I've been alone for so long. My story isn't as depressing as any of yours, but it's something that deludes your emotions and makes you care very little.

But you know what? I wouldn't change a single thing. I go to catholic school, I have great friends now, and I have a girlfriend who one day I hope to marry. My life could have been so much worse. And I'm glad for everything I have. I'm just upset that this is the way it had to be.

tl;dr: After all of the challenges I've faced, I'm satisfied with who I've become. I know I need to try harder, but it's just another stepping stone that has a large crack on it.

Last edited Aug 31, 2011 at 08:12PM EDT

Well, this girl I liked, a close friend of her's died on Monday in a car accident. Fucking truck ran a red light. She seems to be very upset about that.

I'm losing my friend Kaleb for some odd reason I don't know of yet.

I choked on a piece of candy and almost died. Broke down in tears. I fucking hate gobstoppers now.

My original Media Tech teacher was replaced by this guy who looks like Dr. Venture from the Venture Brothers and all we do now is make shitty intros for "The Daily Jam." I miss Mr. Bielss.

My older sister has type 1 diabetes and she has an eating disorder and I'm very scared for her well being. I'm afraid she might die or lose a leg or even go blind. You have to treat diabetes very seriously. Sometimes I eat the food she brings home as so she won't go ahead and eat it.

I'm scared of asking out the girl I like. I'm afraid she just wants to be friends. I know you've probably heard this before but I really do have feelings for her.

This girl in art class I met is fat, ugly, likes, scratch that, loves Justin Bieber and eats "Chettos."
She told me she didn't know how to spell Cheetos. I hate her so much.

I was called weak all through out Elementary School and Middle School so right now I've been exercising more and I'm getting more defined. What keeps me going are those insults people kept calling me. Like "Faggot." "Homo." "Little bitch." "Anorexic." This is why I fucking hate Middle School. No other period in my life was I ever so depressed.

I actually feel kind of grateful that I'm not experiencing the same hardships as the other people in this thread and I believe I have it very easy compared to them.

Hmmm i guess since every else is bring up whats bother them i guess i will too…nothing major though…..Ok i dont have many friends in RL….only a few…and most of my RL friends are not in my area…they go to a campground i go during the summer. A family one…my aunt owns a lot….but a lot this summer most of my friends didnt come out but 2 of them lately…well 3 but one is always with her BF anyways…thats not the prob though…Ok the 2 friends ill mainly talk about is Faith and Lily…Lily and me became pretty decent friends and got to know each other well this summer as for faith i knew her for 3 summers but didnt have as much as in common as i do with lily… Faith often wanted to be with her own friends and not always want to be around me…so not the best friend to start off…she didnt treat Lily to well either at first bc of typical teens issues…(im not a teen but i tend to hang with younger people im 21 almost 22) Well they worked there difference and became friends….thing i have Aspergers so im a tad different then alot of others and kid like even. Lily is kinda like me..she is As or have autism but has some differences of her own…so we had some in common… she does stuff to be like everyone else lately though,doing the wrong stuff at times …and haning with faith…and faith isnt the best friend for her but she doesnt see that. Lately both of them have been ditching me when i was there and not being around me…and i end up alone bc my other friends arnt always there. Faith is even making up stuff like how she no longer likes me and it hurts….Its hard enough for me to make friends as it is….i dont want to loose the ones i have…also i feel im not good enough for them bc i be myself and dont try to fit in…

Where to start…

I was born with my heart looking like Swiss cheese. I nearly died and the fucker occasionally decides to start hurting for no apparent reason. When this happens it feels like I'm having a heart attack without the hope of dying to stop the insane amount of pain.

I have tremors in both my hands and can barely write. It is impossible for me to draw anything.

Pretty much everyone in my family is either in the army or a veteran of war. That means I get to move every 6 months-1year. Which means that I basically can't get to know anyone because as soon as I do I leave and never see them again.

All of my relatives on my mom's side have committed suicide at different times before I was born besides my grandparents who are bat-shit-fucking insane because of it. On my dad's side of the family my relatives are all lawyers that constantly sue each other over nothing in particular and hate us because both my parents were in the military. I basically have no relatives because of this.

When I was 4 a dog scratched me along my left eye making my partially blind in that eye.

I've been through all that typical bullshit in-school bullying that got so bad both the school and the parents of the bullies had to be sued by multiple families to put an end to it.

I've nearly choked to death several times as a kid.

Got pneumonia twice and came close to dying each time.

When I was 13 some drunk bastard decided it would be fun to try and toss me off a jetty and onto some rocks several feet below at the beach. Luckily my dad stopped him but it still bothers me.

I watched my sister strain her neck to the point where she was paralyzed for some time.

Freshman year of high school my parents refused to believe that I had appendicitis and didn't take me to the hospital until the pain got so bad I couldn't stand.

When I was 16 a truck ran over my leg. I don't know why it didn't break.

At one point I started to talk with my Art teacher on a daily basis. I later learned that she had cancer and her health rapidly deteriorated and she passed away.

All my life my family has had cats but almost all of them have managed to die in some randomly violent way in front of me. I got to watch as one was eaten by a rabid raccoon, several were hit by cars, one trapped and killed by one of my crazy neighbors.

Recently my mom had a form of tumor in her jaw and had nearly half of her jaw cut out.

Just had surgery on both my feet that included chemical burns. Meaning it's nearly impossible to walk and burns like a mother fucker.

I'm starting technical school in a few weeks and suddenly my entire family has begun going expensive vacations without me. They have gone on about 6 at $5,000-$15000 each. They constantly complain to me about how expensive my school is even though it comes no where near the cost of a single one of their vacations.

I don't even know if I'm depressed right now because I've never been in another state for an extended period of time.

I have almost no emotions anymore and when I speak I can't give my voice any sort of emotion whatsoever no matter how hard I try.

So yeah, my parents hate me and death just likes to fuck with me.

Last edited Sep 01, 2011 at 12:00AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Man your ones are sad :|

At school today there was this kid picking on my friend, and no one else was helping. I decided to step up, so I walked over to the bully and pushed him. Before you know it, all his friends were onto me, so I had to run around the whole school to get away. Luckily, I wasn't caught by any teachers, so when I went home I told my Mum. She began to get scared, so she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air.

Well, this certainly puts my cookie problem in perspective.

But that is pretty much the extent of my problems.
I need to gain a bit more weight, need to eat more nuts.
People insult me because of my BEAUTIFUL HAIR THAT I ADORE so I don't really care.
Hell, largely I find that insults from random people aren't often worth listening to.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any bad experiences that didn't lead to a positive experience.
Thus, I don't really feel like I can related to many of problems here and I mean this with in the utmost respect for all your troubles, I am merely stating that I feel I cannot relate to them, be it because of luck or my idiotically optimistic out-look on things.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

My problem is that
I'm in a website with full of assholes
Whatever i try, they don't forgive me. They're all heartless.
Then one day Anonymous hacked site
And i laughed my ass off.

And that site was Know Your Meme

My mother has really had enough with my father because he hasn't been going to work all the time and he will spend most of the day on IMVU. She says that when she gets a new job, she'll move out of the house.

MrHcFortan wrote:

My problem is that
I'm in a website with full of assholes
Whatever i try, they don't forgive me. They're all heartless.
Then one day Anonymous hacked site
And i laughed my ass off.

And that site was Know Your Meme

Never heard of it.

I was writing out a post but realized quickly that I had relatively small problems compared to you all except for Josh, MrHcFarting, and Adam of course. So instead let me say that while I am a far too apathetic person to be able to truthfully say I care about any of your problems (except maybe Syndic's and Sui's because just SHIT man), I do believe that you all have plenty of people here who truly do support you in life whether they know your names or what deoderent you use or not. Heck, why don't we make Paint drawings of us all giving each other brofists or just continue on with this thread the way it is, my point is just that giving up on life should never be an option, just keep pushing forward because the more you deal with the more likely it is that something good has to be coming your way.

Congratulations, you all just pushed a pessimistic realist with a severe case of apathy to think optimistically.

I bet you'd guys might care so little as to tl;dr my post, so I'll put it this way.

There are many things my family
Can never get and never see.
They always think they understand me
But I'm drowning in my misery.

To my problems, everyone is blind
It's my point they can never find
I'm killing my self in my mind
Because I can't leave life behind.

I'm tormented by my imperfections
Steering my life in the wrong direction.
If only there was one who gave true affection,
I'd bring my life to his or her attention.

But I can see that you won't care
You're probably even facepalming there.
But listen here, I just want to tear
The part of life that wasn't fair.

I'm reviving this thread because it's one of the most emotionally moving threads I've ever seen and I'd like to hear more stories from the community.

I'm trying to keep this as short as I can, so people won't have to TL;DR.
My friends are assholes. That's it.
Back in Hong Kong(Somewhere in China, if you don't know), my "friends" bully me for 4 years straight. Yeah. FRIENDS.I try not to hang out with them, but they find me. Ever get the feeling that you wanna punch them but you will always get the blame? I had that feeling for 4 years. Now that I moved to Canada, they want me back. So I was replying, "If you want me back, then why bully me the first place?" I had suicidal thoughts and I had less than 10 friends. Now that I'm here, people still bully me because I'm Asian. I know that I'm Asian and I'm supposed to be "good at math"(which I am, actually), but they're not saying it in a form of compliment. They say it in a racial kind of way. I am a little more optimistic, but now, I don't think that I'm right in the mind.
I have murderous thoughts.
Friends. They backstab you, then kick your corpse. That's the "Great North" that they speak about. Non-intelligent racists.
Feels a little bit like "First World Problems" ( ._.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!