Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

ARE YOU FAT

Last posted Sep 27, 2011 at 10:28AM EDT. Added Sep 22, 2011 at 05:46PM EDT
19 posts from 14 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

IF YOU ARE REALLY FAT LIKE THIS GUY OVER HERE

THEN I GOT THE PERFECT ADVICES FOR YOU!!!

STEP 1: REMOVE PANTS

JUST UNZIP THAT MOTHERBUCKER

STEP 2: GET NAKED
THATS RIGHT

AND STEP 3: FAP SO HARD, THAT THE FAT WILL GET OUT

NOW YOU MAY LOOK LIKE THIS:
GOOD LUCK

Dubstep Johnson wrote:

IF YOU ARE REALLY FAT LIKE THIS GUY OVER HERE

THEN I GOT THE PERFECT ADVICES FOR YOU!!!

STEP 1: REMOVE PANTS

JUST UNZIP THAT MOTHERBUCKER

STEP 2: GET NAKED
THATS RIGHT

AND STEP 3: FAP SO HARD, THAT THE FAT WILL GET OUT

NOW YOU MAY LOOK LIKE THIS:
GOOD LUCK

Cale wrote:

Not to mention the difficulties for fruit to fap these days.

No-one really understands your plight, do they Jack?

No, they sure don't. They just see a talking orange and think, "Oh, a talking orange." And they're absolutely right. But they don't understand what's going on with me. They don't care. They just see me as a particularly attractive fruit that has the novel ability to keep up a conversation. Do you know how hard it is to get ready each morning? I literally have to roll out of bed each morning, and I always get caught in the blankets. Then I have to shower. I spent the better part of three months building a ramp for me to get over the rim of the tub with. And don't get me started on turning that damn faucet. My entire morning is like this. All these things you take for granted, doorknobs, microwaves, toothbrushes, computer keyboards, every single one of these things require hands. Breakfast is always a nightmare. No matter what I say, someone always buys orange juice. Can you imagine working up an appetite when the mangled remains of mote than ten of your kind are suspended in a jug? Damn right you can't. And of course, the most agonizing downside to being an orange: I can't fap. Really imagine that. Try to imagine not fapping. Ever. Yeah. With all this stress, it's no wonder I'm only seven ounces.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!