Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Why did you choose your profile picture?

Last posted Oct 24, 2011 at 12:21AM EDT. Added Oct 22, 2011 at 03:46AM EDT
38 posts from 34 users

I chose this avatar because it's Vladimir from League of Legends, who was my favorite character (until they nerfed him) mashed up with the dude from Iron Giant reaction face. Plus I made it, so it's original.

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 04:52AM EDT

Because it's a teal deer. tl;dr sounds like teal deer. It's also ambiguous, so that if a user doesn't get the username ("Verbose" for being unnecessarily wordy,) then it's up to the imagination to figure out what it is.

H̹͓̻̬̰͓̭̲̜̫̣̳̭̏̂̆ͣ͐͆͒ͣ̆̇͊ͥͨ̏͌͞ͅE̷ͪͨͬ̏ͧͯ͏҉̱̲̬̫̖͜ ̻̪͓̬͕̩̩͖̗͔̄ͤ̆̃̄͒̐̉ͨ̎ͫ̋́̆ͪ̕C̽̈́̅̎̿ͣ̇҉̛̥͔̲͉̳͖̖͕̦̱̺̗̘̫̹͝Ǫ̶̛̪͉̹̟̬̯̝͓̝̬͚̩̺͉͙ͮͨ̑ͩ̈̐͒̔̓ͧ̓̓͋̌͟͡M̢̱̟̟̥̬̯͆͗͑ͮ̊̇̍̒̎͆͂̔͌̆͘͠E̶̴̬̙̯̪̣͔̟͕ͦ̐̒ͮ̎́͠S̶̡̲̰̦̲̱̹̺̽͑ͬ͒̒͋͒̊͒͂ͥ͂̈́ͭ͝

From my bio:

"Mio here is mai waifu. Why? We’re both left handed, appreciate jazz, are shy, hate scary stories, and we both PLAY THE MUTHAexpletive deleted BASS."

I honestly think Mio's the (female) anime adaptation of me. Ergo, my avatar is Mio.

It suits my life:

I’m 19, I’m a part-time student at Grand Rapids Communtiy College, I’m the eldest of 3 brothers, I’m a fan of Pokemon, yet I don’t really care for most of Generation 1, I am one of the few people that is fighting against the spreading cancer that is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Cale wrote:

It suits my life:

I’m 19, I’m a part-time student at Grand Rapids Communtiy College, I’m the eldest of 3 brothers, I’m a fan of Pokemon, yet I don’t really care for most of Generation 1, I am one of the few people that is fighting against the spreading cancer that is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

STOP COPYING ME!!

Cale wrote:

It suits my life:

Trolling. You're doing it wrong.

Because I'm an unoriginal twat who can only express himself through displaying the bandwagons of which I choose to conform.

Also, because Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony of the mane six.

But mostly because I'm twat.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!