Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Act as your avatar

Last posted Nov 26, 2011 at 08:34AM EST. Added Nov 20, 2011 at 09:05PM EST
133 posts from 56 users

Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott
Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott Dewott
(See what i did their?)

NottaWotta wrote:

(See what i did their?)

De wott de de de wott de de de wott wott de de wott de wott de wott wott wott de wott wott wott
de wott de wott wott wott de wott wott wott de wott de de de wott wott wott de wott de.
(De = 0 Wott = 1.)

I think that this was a great idea for a thread. I'm surprised that no one has ever thought of this before. I mean, most of us don't actually portray ourselves as who we are in real life. I mean, except for Kalmo. I'm sure he is in fact the IRL incarnation of Link. He gon' die when I get Skyward Sword. Probably several times…including lava. But then again, I thought he was the Hero, period, but in his post, he says he's the Hero of Time. But then again, Link never speaks, Hero of Time, Hero of Winds, descendant of Hero of Wind, the Hero of Wind before the Hero of Wind. And then there was that whole split-timeline thing, BUT MY POINT IS THAT LINK DON'T TALK YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Kalmo should be slaying Ganon and being romantically ambiguous with various female characters.

I fear as if Cpt. Falcon will not be able to commit any vehicular homicide while on the thread. But then again, we have no way of knowing what incarnation of Captain Falcon this Cpt. Falcon is. Is he from the F-Zero series or from the Smash Bros. series? I have never played the F-Zero series, because that game was just way too fast for me to actually enjoy it. In any case, I don't know where his Smash Bros. catch phrase came from, but I figure that the Smash Bros. series is more popular than the F-Zero series. So I'm simply going to guess that he is actually the Smash Bros. incarnation of Captain Falcon. So here's hoping that he does not feel the need to have any more grand entries as he did when he killed off all of Olimar's Pikmin. That was a funny scene from Brawl. I felt as if they didn't really put a lot of effort into Subspace Emissary (I'm not really sure what Emissary means,) but it was still entertaining to see the characters interact with each other. I think that's one of the greatest points about that game. Mixing up the video game universes from some of our greatest game franchises and making them fight. Sometimes, I feel as if simplicity dumbs a game down to innovation of things that already exist, but Smash Bros. took a very simple concept and executed it properly. And it's easy for people to pick and play.

Except for me.

Because I'm a deer.

And deer don't have hands.

To pick up things.

Anywho, I looked up Suiseiseki and Mio (I think I have the name right by typing Mio) and I get where they're coming from. Suiseiseki from the anime (that I don't remember the name of…I also don't remember if there was a manga of it. I think there was, but I'm not sure if Suiseiseki was even a character in the hypothetical manga and if she was, if she colncluded every sentence with "desu." I wonder if she ever used "desu ne~ desu." I wouldn't know. I don't have much time for investigating new anime anymore.) used desu~ at the end of most sentences, but isn't that a little inaccurate, because Suiseiseki probably needs to speak in Japanese (e.g., like Mio.) But I guess inaccuracy isn't really the crux of a JFF thread. I tend to forget that. Oh, and Mio. That's nice that Patrick either knows enough Japanese to type that out or was able to find that for the sake of accuracy (because what's the point of a thread if trying to stay within the rules isn't fun,) but then again the username is "Patrick" and not Mio. And then there's Natsuru Springfield, who I don't know anything about. I've seen her in…places…but nothing about her character. Strangely enough, R34 isn't nearly as plentiful as the R34 would make it out to be.

Now that I'm looking at other users, supersonic obviously didn't type "you're too slow" (mostly because he actually types "your too slow") but because he got -5 karma at the time of me beginning to type this post (which is really amazing for a deer to do, don't you think? I'm rather proud of it.) I'd have no guess as to what it is, but it makes me wonder just how "quick" supersonic is if cannot stay in character for the sake of a game.

Please, don't think anything below is actually how I am, the following post has been written by a character of mine called Jonzo (Jon-Z if you're a friend of his), he's a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, but mostly, he's just a jerk. So, enjoy the… show? I guess you could actually call it that way.

Why should we act as ourselves? Don't you know that's actually pointless in too many ways since most of us ARE ACTUALLY the little people on OUR pictures. Those, SIR, are not avatar, they are memorabilia and spare photos taken WITH love, not your usual Duckface to say the least. It's been quite a time since I've had to explain my own points on this issue… but, anyways… HERE I GO.

This hat, is true, my jacket is ACTUALLY a coat, YES SIR! A coat. I didn't found myself satisfied with any kind of suit, it had to be one with the softest materials ever discovered by our society that I should call from now on… MANkind. You might ask yourself, WHY do I use lots and Lots of CAPS from time to time. Well, first of all, if you actually made that question, then you deserve ONE cookie from my own hand, if you didn't… well… I'm sorry SIR, but I'll have to kick you on your gonads, I cannot accept such kind of bad attention, you KNEW I wanted one simple answer, AND I KNEW you wanted that cookie, but now… LOOK AT HOW PLEASANTLY I EAT IT IN FRONT OF YOU! OnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnoM! WHUAHAHAHA!

Regarding the answer I ALMOST forgot to answer… well, I don't know. It was some kind of enphasis, I guess. You know… this might get derailed in a while if I don't stop myself from spitting words out of my mouth to my own monitor… I need a napkin now. Thanks thread, now people won't talk to me the same way and now I need a new, CLEAN monitor… ugh.

Last edited Nov 21, 2011 at 03:51AM EST

OH MY GAH OH MY GAH OH MY GAH OH MY GAH OH MY GAH OH MY GAH

That feels good…..i feel….h.a.p.p.y.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

(I'm expecting downvotes for this, but I don't really give a crap about krama anymore, so…)

'Sup guys, this is Ebert – KING OF THE BRONIES – Telling you that we can no longer stand to be on the same internets as the non-believers. IT'S TIME TO RISE UP! From now on, we must continually speak in only references to our show (THE BEST SHOW, mind you) and spam in every topic we see fit. Only then will they convert, or leave the internet. It shall be ours! No loving and toleration here today – Only brute force will get them off.

Thank you for your attention, unless you're not a brony, in which case, you can get off the internets forever.

~ Ebert ~

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

(I'm expecting downvotes for this, but I don't really give a crap about krama anymore, so…)

'Sup guys, this is Ebert – KING OF THE BRONIES – Telling you that we can no longer stand to be on the same internets as the non-believers. IT'S TIME TO RISE UP! From now on, we must continually speak in only references to our show (THE BEST SHOW, mind you) and spam in every topic we see fit. Only then will they convert, or leave the internet. It shall be ours! No loving and toleration here today – Only brute force will get them off.

Thank you for your attention, unless you're not a brony, in which case, you can get off the internets forever.

~ Ebert ~

…………………….

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

>eats the cheeto and flies into the sun

Eine lange Geschichte kurz gemacht. ([For your convenience] A long story made short.)

Wussten Sie, ich spreche auch German? (Did you know I also speak German?)

Last edited Nov 21, 2011 at 11:26AM EST

I know that you all waited for me…

Hey guys,this new anime!,It's so fuckin' kawaii,the main character always goes like this:

And you know,today in school,it was soo boring,so I was like this:

And then I took a bath and I was like:

And then I read some manga and …yeah,that was my day…

Oi! Kyon! Who The Hell Do You Think I Am!? Our brigade shall be the brigade that peirces the heavans! Don't believe in the me that believes in you! Believe in the You who Believes in yourself! Now let's kick these Computer Club Geeks Ass!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!