Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I have a this stange feeling (Fourm Game)

Last posted Dec 13, 2011 at 09:33PM EST. Added Nov 23, 2011 at 05:06PM EST
128 posts from 33 users

Never heard of them, but then my post isn't technically below yours because of a page get.

I have a strange feeling the person below me is going to wonder how we got through 100 posts without someone pointing out that the title of the thread is grammatically atrocious.

Looks at tetle reading
"I have a this stange feeling."
What the hell?!

I have a this strange feeling the person below me did not know about the grammatically atrocious until this page.

Fan of a burned spy anyway.

I get the strange feeling that people like willfully misrepresenting me as a stereotypical Modern Warfare fanboy because it's easier to see someone as a stereotype than actually learn who they are. And I get the feeling that the poster below me does just that.

sort of. just use it for the forums.
i have a strange feeling the person below me will be made of some sort of material

We all are made out of some sort of material, genius.

I get the feeling the poster below me does not appreciate my sarcasm.

False.

I get the strange feeling that despite my new avatar, I'll still be hated. But that the poster below will stand at my side no matter how harsh the flames become.

EDIT: Good, it took.

Last edited Nov 26, 2011 at 01:12PM EST

False.

I have this strange feeling. That the poster below wants to know who my new avatar is.

I'm entirely willing to share.

Not likely. And no, she's not from the XBox, or any game for it.

Her name's Akari Hiyami. She's a snowboarder and jet ski racer. Appeared in 1080 Snowboarding for N64, and Wave Race: Blue Storm and 1080 Avalanche on Gamecube. Surprisingly, she's one of my favorite fictional females.

I get the strange feeling that despite this, the next poster still hates me.

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited Nov 26, 2011 at 01:26PM EST

Yeah, I guess. But I'm not actually living

I have a strange feeling that if I state something really messed up, that the user below me would never do, and then the user below me says no, and states something the user below him would definitely do, and then suddenly after the user below the one below me says yes, the user below me deletes his post so it looks like the user below him is answering my question and saying yes, would be awesome

Wouldn't know how to recognize one.

I get the strange feeling that the above poster missed me while I was gone. And wants to know why I disappeared.

Reads above post carefully for any mention to the word "below"
fine.
i have a this stange feeling that the person below me is 5ever alone like me

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!