=15= [900 AD – 1000 AD]
=16= [1000 AD – 1100 AD]
=17= [1100 AD – 1200 AD]
=18= [1200 – 1250]
=19= [1250 – 1350]
=20= [1350 – 1500]
Epilogue [1500 – 1900]

Last edited Dec 28, 2011 at 08:40PM EST

Oooh, another KYMNatRP thread. This should be interesting, sign me up.

Name: Prometheus (More Greek mythology yay!)
Color: Forest Green (again)
Starting Location: Fertile Crescent, around modern-day Israel.

Also, how many technologies are we allowed to research per turn?

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 03:31PM EST

Vlad wrote:

Oooh, another KYMNatRP thread. This should be interesting, sign me up.

Name: Prometheus (More Greek mythology yay!)
Color: Forest Green (again)
Starting Location: Fertile Crescent, around modern-day Israel.

Also, how many technologies are we allowed to research per turn?

Three is the limit. I'm going to try to keep everyone within the confines of the age we are presently in, so don't try and invent something absurd like gunpowder while we are still smashing rocks together.

1. Indochina Peninsula (the area surrounding Thailand & Malaysia)
2. Dark Purple
3. I name thee…..the Mings.

And since we start from the stone age, we don't have to worry about superpowers like USA or China, right? And will we need natural resources?

pug on toast wrote:

1. Indochina Peninsula (the area surrounding Thailand & Malaysia)
2. Dark Purple
3. I name thee…..the Mings.

And since we start from the stone age, we don't have to worry about superpowers like USA or China, right? And will we need natural resources?

There were no stone age superpowers. There weren't even nations back then. We'll have superpowers and colonial nations spanning the world, flaunting their power, but that comes later.

Right now the human population of earth is only a few hundred thousand people, and they barely need much to get by. Natural resources are plentiful enough for them, but as we get into later ages you will need key resources that I will display on the map.

Syndic wrote:

There were no stone age superpowers. There weren't even nations back then. We'll have superpowers and colonial nations spanning the world, flaunting their power, but that comes later.

Right now the human population of earth is only a few hundred thousand people, and they barely need much to get by. Natural resources are plentiful enough for them, but as we get into later ages you will need key resources that I will display on the map.

Syndic wrote:

That was in the bronze age. I'm talking serious stone age.

Sumer ain't got shit on this.

Yeah, your right, well at least those two hobos who made Stone hedge were like pretty awesome at the time.

Cale wrote:

Read OP, faggot.

INDETAILLL.

I thought we all learned what RJ does whenever one of these games comes up:
>be canada
>be pink
>be silly

I'm just gonna ignore him. If you really want him to be part of this game, then go ahead and advise him on what he's done wrong. That's your choice.

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 06:55PM EST

Syndic wrote:

I thought we all learned what RJ does whenever one of these games comes up:
>be canada
>be pink
>be silly

I'm just gonna ignore him. If you really want him to be part of this game, then go ahead and advise him on what he's done wrong. That's your choice.

Sounds like Coolyo.

Meh.

@Raptur: Canada sucks, Raptur is misspelled, you're annoying, etc.

Can I join? This is the first time I've heard of a game like this. Sounds interesting

Color: BSoD Blue (#00FF00)
Name: Syserror

So what kind of things do I PM to DrPerpperfan? Farm, Hunt, Build orders? Anything?

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Can I join? This is the first time I've heard of a game like this. Sounds interesting

Color: BSoD Blue (#00FF00)
Name: Syserror

So what kind of things do I PM to DrPerpperfan? Farm, Hunt, Build orders? Anything?

General moves. Get folks to farm this, look for this, declare war on this, etc.

Name: Cat People
Location: Whatever radius you're willing to give me around Lake Victoria, Africa
Color: Tabby Cat Color (mix between light and dark browns and black)

Edit: We ARE going full on dawn of man, right?
Edit2: Nevermind, just said if paleolithic do this, if neolithic do something else. Problem Solved.

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 09:13PM EST

Ok I got my people started. But I still have no clue what I'm doing.

Also when I said #00FF00 what I really meant was #0000FF

I had a brain fart and was thinking RBG instead of RGB. but I'm hoping you guys figured that out because I asked for BLUE-Screen-of-death Blue

Cale wrote:

AND THAT TANK IS FROM UKRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Actually, seeing as a huge bulk of military production was centered in the Urals during Stalin's Collectivisation, it's most likely from my exact region.

madcat wrote:

Why don't you both stay calm and watch me, Eastern Africa, prosper and not become slaves.

Since History is different in this game, White could people by majority inhabit Africa for all we know!

Edit: Oh wait you said "slaves".

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 09:29PM EST

I like how these three are starting slave trade and tank wars when they can't even start a fire properly yet.

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 10:47PM EST

Piano wrote:

Actually, seeing as a huge bulk of military production was centered in the Urals during Stalin's Collectivisation, it's most likely from my exact region.

My bad, Stalin centered military production in the Urals during WWII, not the Collectivisation. But it's still true that the IS-2 pictured above was probably made in my specific region.

Turn 1
Stone Age

Falconland (DouglasJFalcon)
weapons, Wheel, Farming
-The Falcon People develop weapons based on primitive hunting spears and wooden tools for harvesting meat for use specifically against other human beings in an assertion of power known as War.
-Holes are dug into hills and bluffs, and the hobbit-esque people of Falconland begin centering their lifestyles on cave living.
-The wheel is invented, allowing wheelbarrows and carts to haul materials over great distances. Hunting parties can now expand their search radius much further, increasing food production and population sustainability.
-Farming is developed, further increasing food production.

Vulcan (FridgeLogic)
-

Finnlandia (Sobotnik)
Weapons, Stone Tools, Boating
-A band of Finnish hunters form an organized raiding regiment and go from village to village plundering and looting. Over time the locals being paying a pittance to spare them from the chaos, and the band of nomadic raiders slowly unify the lands under a system of tribute to a warlord.
-Stone tools are used on the local forests, providing an abundance of lumber for massive houses and halls to hold out during the harsh Finnish winter.
-Farming in the frigid north is all but abandoned entirely, as it is difficult to raise any crop less sturdy than a pine tree in the permafrost. Instead, the tribes focus on fishing and hunting to provide their food and clothes almost entirely.
-As a necessity to expand their fishing grounds further out into the rich seas of the Baltic, primitive fishing vessels are developed.
-A system of counting and currency evolves centering around animal bones.

Angmar (WitchKing)
-

Rossiya (RussianFedora)
-

Prometheus (Vlad)
Language, Wheel, Stone Tools
-Language is developed based on syllabic vocals.
-The wheel is invented, allowing for easy movement and trade between villages.
-Stone tools are developed as a means of construction and material harvesting.

Pimponari (PimpAbra)
Language, Stone tools, Livestock
-Language based primarily upon pitch is developed in Madagascar. Song is used as a method of communication.
-Mud is used as the first construction material for buildings, primarily in housing.
-Tools build out of rock and wood are made and put to use in fishing, digging, and hunting.
-Careful testing of the natural wildlife has led to expert knowledge in how to harvest good meat from animals, and docile creatures such as giant lemurs and roaches are captured and bred for a reliable food source.

Treyshondia (Alex)
-

Ming (MisterJ)
-

Cat People
Pottery, Weapons, Livestock
-Pottery is developed as a means to collecting water for use during dry seasons and for trade with those further inland than the lake's shore.
-Weapons are developed with the purpose in mind to kill other human beings.
-Animals are corralled into pens and bred for food, reducing the need for hunting as a means to collect meat.

Magwoli (TehBrawler)
Boating, Farming, Metalurgy
-The Magwoli, longtime nomadic mariners, have settled on the northern coasts of Australia.
-A central tribe called the Thudana dominate the Magwoli people through the use of strategic control over waterways.
-Basic metallurgy skills arise as the need for more efficient tools rises within the highly organized methods of the Thudana rule.
-Agricultural discoveries allow the Magwoli to release their dependence upon the sea and gather food from the land instead.

Syserror (BSOD)
Farming
-Farming is developed as an alternative means to fishing, although the seas are still used as a major food source.
-Aukland is established as the dominant tribe on the island, holding possession over large portions of fertile farm lands and good fishing coasts.
-Birds are occasionally hunted as an eccentric means of food.

Hi! You must login or signup first!