Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The drunk thread

Last posted Dec 11, 2011 at 05:18AM EST. Added Dec 10, 2011 at 08:18AM EST
31 posts from 14 users

Ok guys I would sincerely like to apologize for this. This really is not like me at all.

I am so, so sorry for any and all of my drunken behavior last night. I understand that is not acceptable forum behavior.

This isn't the first time I posted here while severely intoxicated but this is the most embarrassing.

I suppose it could have been worse though. I would have posted here at a point of even more drunken stupor, but luckily I was too drunk to get past my own password

Also my hangover isn't that bad.

But I suppose I'll leave this thread here. If anyone else uses it for their drunken moments it could be worth some laughs. I'm sure I provided you guys with some

Last edited Dec 10, 2011 at 06:08PM EST

I actually was drunk, but I guess you are right that it was nowhere near as bad as some other drunken online benders.

I did manage to show some restraint, for instance I avoided any serious threads

Good thing I'm a fun drunk, not a mean, rude or angry one.

I can't tell if you were actually drunk or not… But that entertained me, especially the sincere apology. It's fine, dude, and I got a chuckle out of it.

Oh shit… I totally have good reason to post in this thread tonight. But I will try to make my posts legible and sensible regardless! Protip: When your friends say you can handle another half-pint, you really can't. Just ignore them.

Blue Screen, there's no point in worrying about it. I once got drunk during a Pony General SynchTube chat and spent all night telling people about various chemical compounds, so trust me when I say you could have done much worse. All you've done it make a few entertaining posts where your spelling and grammar is a bit less than perfect, so don't worry about it.

Ah yes, Algy, I remember that. As I recall, you passed out rather quickly.

Lightweight.

jklol – As a matter of fact I plan on reaching some level of inebriation tonight, having just finished finals (well, my Chem finals). So we'll see how this ends up.

@Alex: spot on, except we call them two-sixes here.

Son of a bitch, I discover this thread when I sobered up. I was drunk @ 10am EST today. Oh well, im drunk often what with the Borderline personality disorder, Major depressive disorder and a ton of other stuff.
-
Edit: @BsoD, apologizing for drunk behavior? I do not remember what I did 10am-6pm today. I was in the bathroom an hour ago trying to remember. Oh well, ill discover and fix any damage in the morning. Ill apologize when I find said damage. You don't need to apologize, being drunk = excuse
-
We gotta sticky this thread, its simply too awesome
-
Another edit:
every god damn morning after drinking:

Rick roll autoplay music in following link/text, I was drunk @ 10 am EST and apparently there, that is what happened:
<a href"https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/12483-calling-all-kym-forum-posters---help-me-set-a-negative-karma-record">https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/12483-calling-all-kym-forum-posters---help-me-set-a-negative-karma-record

Last edited Dec 10, 2011 at 09:29PM EST

I will have to say that 90% of my posts were made while I was drinking. Since normally I only use KYM when I'm off duty, lol. I don't mean that I was drunk persay, but I like to unwind with some brews and dicking around on the web.

I just don't act like this guy:

opspe wrote:

L'heure approche mes amis…et quand j'suis bourré comienzo a mezclar las idiomas. No es muy bueno para la comunicación, pero así está. Deal with it.

Wat.

@The few with doubts:

This thread doesn't really express how drunk I was. The other posts I left lying around at the time I made this, show it better. I honestly can't fake posts like that, I never post with such horrible grammar.

I was so drunk I woke up the next morning snuggling with a dude…Have you been bi-curious? I have now, thanks to alcohol.

opspe said:

The time is coming my friends … and when I'm drunk start to mix the languages. Not very good for communication, but it is. Deal with it.

You sneaky devil. Had Google translate fooled for a second

I noticed you were drinking on Pony General. How did you manage perfect spelling while drunk?

I mean just look at the crap I left on my own wall:

I wanna saY HEI to unicornisauses and epicfailpony but im kinda smashed off my face rgiht ,.now. lolol i cant stress wnougj how much i dank. but its so funnty. lolol druinken forum benders FTW
this is funny reight? right? loplololoplpol zomg noone else could have pssibley thought aboutg posting while drunk before hahahaahahahahahahahah. zomg
So Im gonna post on youre gies walls after i have my awesome hagover ok? loloplololololo jekeep this ofrum funny lololololololoplol and looking forward to the next pony e[ispode DONT SPOIL ITY FOR MEH
This is damn good bourbon
MAH FRIENDSC ARE ASLL LIGHTWHIEGHTS like seriously im the only one conscious after all these clowns got drunk under the table and collapsed. LAST MAN STGANDING OH YYYEAAAAAAA.
IM A SURVIVOR! OH YEA
ZOMG MY FRIEND SNORES SO LOUD! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When I'm drunk my grammar just goes straight out the door :\

@Ivan

Next time you get drunk, be more Pinkie Pie and less Gilda

Last edited Dec 11, 2011 at 04:31AM EST

I was so drunk I woke up the next morning snuggling with a dude…Have you been bi-curious? I have now, thanks to alcohol.

Been there, done that, but not tonight unfortunately. Ah well, we all gotta have off nights once in a while. Le alcohol is….consuming me right now. The DnB is all that's keeping my thinking straight at this point,

@BSOD: Puedo construir frases a cualquier nivel de borrachera, así es la magia de conocer las lenguas romances.

Last edited Dec 11, 2011 at 05:09AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Let it consume you! Let it be all who you are!

YOU are the alcohol! Feel it flow through your veins and empower your inner awesome!

Now go forth and PARTY HARD!

Bitch I done partied hard tonight already. It's 02:00 and I'm back at home listening to loud DnB, drunk off my ass, as every night should end. I'm waiting for my povvo housmates to get back so we can have a drunken after party.

opspe wrote:

Bitch I done partied hard tonight already. It's 02:00 and I'm back at home listening to loud DnB, drunk off my ass, as every night should end. I'm waiting for my povvo housmates to get back so we can have a drunken after party.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!