Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Brony Wars Part 1: "Capture The Intelligence"

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 01:57PM EST. Added Dec 13, 2011 at 06:19PM EST
104 posts from 23 users

I am writing a story that anyone can add on to. The first part is called Capture The Intelligence. It is about bronies and haters trying to fight each other, and the first part is both teams trying to capture the others' intelligence. Whoever captures the others' intelligence first wins. They are both in two forts directly across each other, bounded by a bridge over top of sewers that lead in to each base. I guess because there are two forts you could call it something like "Two Forts" or maybe just "2-Fort". Anyway, there should be some basic rules about adding new parts to the story:

1. Do not add completely random shit that does not fit with the story. If someone does this, please skip their part of the story and move on.

2. Some NSFW material is allowed, but please keep it reasonable. Nothing like gay sex in the intelligence room.

3. Please read the rest of the story before adding on to it. If you're too lazy to read it, don't bother writing anything and ruining it.

4. Do not be biased toward either team. If this is going to be an epic story it needs to be fair.

5. Do NOT say who gets the intelligence. This is going to hopefully be a long story, and I believe because I started it I should be able to finish it. Keep in mind that everything that has happened before in the story will affect my final decision. Also keep in mind that this is only the first part of an epic series.

There are just two more things you must know before this tale begins. First, NO PONIES. KYM users ONLY. Second, KYM users cannot die. They just get sent back to the spawn room. And, without further ado, I give you, THE FIRST PART!:

CitationNeeded sat in the spawn room. He was waiting for the rest of his team to assemble. Suddenly, Ric Tesla and Dr. Pepper Fan teleported in the room with a flurry of sparkles. CitationNeeded asked, "Is this really all we have?" Ric Tesla responded, "No, we're the first to arrive. I'm not sure if the haters have anyone yet, though. This could be our chance to invade." Dr. Pepper Fan cut in suddenly, "Ric, you scout the hater's base. Citation, you send every other brony to a different post. One: attacking; the next: defending. Repeat this until our army is fully assembled, then pick either attacking or defending based on which one needs another user. I'll set up defenses." Without another word, Dr. Pepper Fan was off to protect the intelligence.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 06:22PM EST

Phlakes wrote:

Phlakes was a sentry. A non-sentient entity. It didn't do much but sit there and beep.

As it sat there it said, "BEEP…BEEP…BEEP" Dr. Pepper Fan noticed it and began to upgrade it. Phlakes thought to himself, "Erecting a dispenser" with a twisted smile on his insides. Dr. Pepper Fan had no idea (and would never find out) that sentries had intense sexual desires, and she was fulfilling one as she upgraded it.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Oh my god what is wrong with me.)

I'm kind of scared of what will happen to me but…I don't care… I have low self esteem anyways so why not.
So go for it.

Use me in your story I do not mind.
I have no fucking clue what I just got myself in too.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:00PM EST

madcat wrote:

Troll King came buckets from writing these posts. "That was a good day of trolling KYM he thought to himself."

THE END.

A perfect example of a post that should be skipped. And by the way, I cum BOWLS, not BUCKETS. Learn the difference.

BUT IT WAS TOO SOON FOR THE END

TOO SOON FOR NOW ANYWAYS

Red Leader then activated noclip and captured in the blu intel thrice in less than 30 seconds.

THE REAL END

Notsocool Teleported to the spawn room as a Dewott Scout
Holding a Shortstop, Can of Bonk, And a Sandman.
He got out of the room and saw Riyku then Hi-Fived him,
Saying "What roles well we have Riyku?"

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 06:47PM EST

Citation facepalmed as he realized he was the only competent one on his team, and proceeded to make his way towards the intel before any nonbronies spawned.

Troll King wrote:

Now everyone, please get back on topic. We have work to do.

Negative, stay there I just lost my starboard engine. Get set up for your attack run.

The quoted post has been deleted.

(ME GUSTA)

Witch-King stepped into the room, adjusting his totally original cape and totally original hat smartly, before throwing himself into a heroic pose, which ended up looking quite foolish in his colorful attire and dark armor.

"WAT HO GENTS. HAS THOU PLANNETH FOR MINE NAZGHUL AND FORCES AGAINST THE HATED… HATERS…?"

He then brought out his Nazghul Kung-Fu action figures, with lights and Kung-Fu action.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 06:51PM EST

le spawn on bronys
"now i'm not a brony, but i want to be on the best team."
Capain Falcon Spawned As A soldier.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 06:54PM EST

The Brony circlejerkers ran to the Hater spawn confused as to why they ran unopposed. Then, the great american warhero, son of Rambo, Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, and Bruce Lee: Bandit Keith stepped out of the spawn room door. Triple wielding rocket launchers, he rocket jumped past the confused bronies, landing atop a sentry and sapping it with his manhood. The bronies turned to engage.

frogjedi4 wrote:

The Brony circlejerkers ran to the Hater spawn confused as to why they ran unopposed. Then, the great american warhero, son of Rambo, Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, and Bruce Lee: Bandit Keith stepped out of the spawn room door. Triple wielding rocket launchers, he rocket jumped past the confused bronies, landing atop a sentry and sapping it with his manhood. The bronies turned to engage.

PLEASE SKIP THIS.

Bandit Keith punched a brony scout in the soul and stole his bonk. Using the Bonk he immunized himself from their negakrama bullets. He escaped past the bronies and into the sewers.

switches teams
clearly we have a badass in this team
also switches to his DemoKnight Class.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:00PM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

(Fake and Gay. Chuck Norris isn't real.)

Witch-king glanced around the room, noting how everyone ignored him.

"AH GAWD ITS HIGH SKOOL AGEN."

He turned and pocketed the figurines as he stepped through the doorway. The sounds of High Explosives caught his ear as he slipped into the hatch leading to the sewers. Halfway down, he called out to his fellows.

"GAIZ. WAR R U?"

Troll King assembled the remaining Troll Army: himself, Russian Fedora, and Witch King. They all brought disguise kits, knives, sappers, and revolvers. Troll King told them to disguise as bronies and then backstab the bronies when they get too close to the hater's intelligence room. Russian Fedora said, "Wait, I thought we weren't helping either team?" Troll King responded, "Exactly. We're trying to delay the bronies until the haters arrive. Then the real fun will start." And with that, they were off.

Upon reaching the sewer exit Bandit Keith met up with Mad Cat, Phlakes, and Red Leader. The only non-bronies in the game. They did a triple back flip, wall ran accross the middle, stopped for lunch at McDonalds, and entered the Brony spawn area.

Troll King wrote:

Troll King assembled the remaining Troll Army: himself, Russian Fedora, and Witch King. They all brought disguise kits, knives, sappers, and revolvers. Troll King told them to disguise as bronies and then backstab the bronies when they get too close to the hater's intelligence room. Russian Fedora said, "Wait, I thought we weren't helping either team?" Troll King responded, "Exactly. We're trying to delay the bronies until the haters arrive. Then the real fun will start." And with that, they were off.

Woah.

Hold this shit-train.

First of all, I'm not part of Troll Army. You blew me off with accusations, so fuck you on that.

Second, I'm already with the Bronies.

NottaWotta wrote:

Oh Yeah and…

Seeing the sign in the road, the four good guys followed the path to the Brony spawn. There the rest of the bronies stood between them and their goal.

Cale wrote:

Woah.

Hold this shit-train.

First of all, I'm not part of Troll Army. You blew me off with accusations, so fuck you on that.

Ooooh, shit just got real.

Troll King wrote:

I'm hearing awfully a lot of info from the sewers.
and Inb4 the lock.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:03PM EST

Cale wrote:

Woah.

Hold this shit-train.

You didn't get my newest private message, did you?

Captain Falcon spots Troll King and RF talking.
"HAI GAIZ WAT U TALKIN ABOOT?"
"nothing."
"okay then."
Falcon Heads Towards The brony's base.

Witch King, the triple agent on the haters team, backstabed the nearest heavy, Riyu. The other good guys then helped Troll King spawn kill the bronies until they all rage quit. then the good guys rode off into the sunset and lived hapily ever after. The end.

Spawns in Blue team

Blue screen sees Citation respawn in the room. Looks like Bandit Keith did some damage right before he got banned for hacking. (I'm ignoring his triple wielding bullshit but we need someone on the other team)

Citation is feeling a little dazed from respawning. He knows there is another player in the room but he asks without looking: "Whoa…who's in here now?

He gets a reply "I am heavy weapons Brony….and this….is my weapon."

Citation looks up in time to see Blue Screen haul his enormous minigun out the door and make his way towards the main entrance…

[whoa this thread moves fast, i got ninjad 10 times!]

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:07PM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

Witch King, the triple agent on the haters team, backstabed the nearest heavy, Riyu. The other good guys then helped Troll King spawn kill the bronies until they all rage quit. then the good guys rode off into the sunset and lived hapily ever after. The end.

I am disappoint at, not only where my thread has gone, but also you.

Riyku wrote:

LOL da hater's thinkin we rage quit LOL

Yiou're just jelous of my bitchin hat. It's american you know? that means it was made…

sun glasses

In America!

frogjedi4 wrote:

Yiou're just jelous of my bitchin hat. It's american you know? that means it was made…

sun glasses

In America!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Citation grabs some sort of healing ray thingy leading against the wall in the spawn room and chases down Blue Screen, focusing the beam on him. The two quickly devise a strategy, and then jump out of the fort, into the wasteland that separates the two forts.

frogjedi4 wrote:

sun glasses

In America!

Nope Your just tryin to troll bronie's
Also i've seen Yugioh abridge

Cite wrote:

Citation grabs some sort of healing ray thingy leading against the wall in the spawn room and chases down Blue Screen, focusing the beam on him. The two quickly devise a strategy, and then jump out of the fort, into the wasteland that separates the two forts.

Bit citation was alone. For the game had already ended and his shitty ping caused him to remain in the match.

frogjedi4 wrote:

sun glasses

In America!

I'm American and I think you are giving us a bad name by doing to typical stereotype of the large "ego" type character. ><
But I will stop now because I have a feeling this thread is gonna become a SHITSTORM!
Edit: New page get.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:10PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!