Forums / Just For Fun

327,737 total conversations in 8,674 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Brony Wars Part 1: "Capture The Intelligence"

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 01:57PM EST. Added Dec 13, 2011 at 06:19PM EST
104 conversations with 23 participants

Ric Tesla wrote:

I’m American and I think you are giving us a bad name by doing to typical stereotype of the large “ego” type character. ><
But I will stop now because I have a feeling this thread is gonna become a SHITSTORM!
Edit: New page get.

Americans don’t have to worry about bad names because we’re Americans. The world already knows this, they even admit that we are in fact Americans! Where are you getting this “ego stereotype” from anyways. I’ve never heard of it in America.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:10PM EST

CitationNeeded wrote:

This thread is now about America.

This thread was always about America! Only unAmerican people couldn’t see it!

edit: In America

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:14PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 07:13PM EST

Madcat ordered a tactical nuke to be dropped on the bronies while Bandit Keith and madcat shielded themselves with a radiation repellent cloak made in AMERICA

THE END
Troll King set this up, the pony invasion of JFF I mean.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:14PM EST

And everyone lived Happily ever after. In America.

Except the bronies. Who didn’t.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:15PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

frogjedi4 wrote:

Americans don’t have to worry about bad names because we’re Americans. The world already knows this, they even admit that we are in fact Americans! Where are you getting this “ego stereotype” from anyways. I’ve never heard of it in America.

NORTH KOREA BITCH LEMME’ GIVE YA A TOUR,
BY THA WAY YO WAIFU SAYS MAH DICK’S BIGGA TEHN YOUR[’S].

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:16PM EST

The quoted post has been deleted.

You know who does know how to roleplay?

These fine folks: http://darkspenthouse.punbb-hosting.com/index.php

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:18PM EST

Cale wrote:

NORTH KOREA BITCH LEMME’ GIVE YA A TOUR,
BY THA WAY YO WAIFU SAYS MAH DICK’S BIGGA TEHN YOUR[’S].

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:19PM EST

The sad thing is that for once, Troll King tried to make an actually fun thread and others derailed it.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:20PM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

i have something to say: BANDIT KEITH IS ACTUALLY CANADIAN! (according to yugioh abridged)

Canada is merely America’s hat! America’s hair and scalp lie under this cap of fuzzy warmth.

Also mexico is our beard. It has crabs. They itch.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:20PM EST

agreed, citation. DAMN YOU, BANDIT KEITH!
also, Canada is as cold as hell this time of year.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:22PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 07:21PM EST

I don’t know what the fuck happened. Raptor Jesus predicted the future! I feel bad for giving him negative krama now.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:27PM EST

Well I tried. Sorry TK, looks like you don’t get your RP. People just have a hard time taking your threads seriously I guess.

Deleting my RP posts, So long folks

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:29PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 07:27PM EST

Troll King wrote:

I don’t know what the fuck happened. Raptor Jesus predicted the future! I feel bad for giving him negative krama now.

I tried also TK. I am sorry for what happened. But it’s okay. Also:
Ric throws the intelligence into the water to do water damage to it.
“Cya guys, better luck next time.” He yelled.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:35PM EST

And then, Natsuru kicked Blu Teams ass.

(Reimu=me, Chirno=Troll King, Blu Team= Brony Team)

Dec 13, 2011 at 08:16PM EST

Troll King wrote:

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:51PM EST

Troll King wrote:

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:38AM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

Canada is merely America’s hat! America’s hair and scalp lie under this cap of fuzzy warmth.

Also mexico is our beard. It has crabs. They itch.

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:39AM EST

Cale wrote:

You know who does know how to roleplay?

These fine folks: http://darkspenthouse.punbb-hosting.com/index.php

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:41AM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

And everyone lived Happily ever after. In America.

Except the bronies. Who didn’t.

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:42AM EST

rapturjesus wrote:

Sounds gay. All these stories just end up getting derailed anyway.

Dec 14, 2011 at 01:44AM EST

Then all of a sudden that commentor who likes to but in his side of the story enters in but forgot to actually read the rules and saw that he should of read every post then maybe he would realise that the thread went no where.

I Spectated the whole match, until now.

Picks random team

Dec 14, 2011 at 03:43AM EST

Skimaskkass wrote:

Then all of a sudden that commentor who likes to but in his side of the story enters in but forgot to actually read the rules and saw that he should of read every post then maybe he would realise that the thread went no where.

I Spectated the whole match, until now.

Picks random team

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:29AM EST

Even if this trewad has been derailed by spiderman, i shall try my best.
All Bijutdo could see was a blast of light, and he was instantly teleported from his laboratory.
“what is going on?” asked Bij, as he noticed he was in his power armor, hydrogen fusion cannons still warm. “Its hell out there,” screamed a random soldier in blue as an artillery round impacted the already dilapidated blue base. “Apparently, youre a brony. were fighting the Haters syndicate. you better get some blue on boy, that purple and green fancy suit wont protect ya from friendly fire.” at this statement, Bij activated his Smart-contact lense, and used his thoughts to guide the cursor over team color. he switched it to blue, and instantly his Nanobot Recon and Spec-op Power Armor rearanged the microscopic pigment in its multiple interlocking plates to blue, with a stripe of purple and green across his chest and helmet. he switched his bright green visor to auto locking, and switched on the magnetite-compass organ implant in his brain. he instantly felt what was north, south, east and west. his Mecha-echolocation chip in his neck got warm, and he could hear small vibrations bouncing off the surrounding base, and he initiated his maglev-boost jump assistors, blasted through the roof, and landed on the battle feild with a clang. his Magfeild sheild hummed on, and deflected the next round of artillery, the flames bent around him as the sheild took the full blow. “now i take the fight to them,” thought Bijutdo in his head, as he acelerated to 47 MPH across the feild, towards the hater base.

Dec 14, 2011 at 02:26PM EST

Patina wrote:

Even if this trewad has been derailed by spiderman, i shall try my best.
All Bijutdo could see was a blast of light, and he was instantly teleported from his laboratory.
“what is going on?” asked Bij, as he noticed he was in his power armor, hydrogen fusion cannons still warm. “Its hell out there,” screamed a random soldier in blue as an artillery round impacted the already dilapidated blue base. “Apparently, youre a brony. were fighting the Haters syndicate. you better get some blue on boy, that purple and green fancy suit wont protect ya from friendly fire.” at this statement, Bij activated his Smart-contact lense, and used his thoughts to guide the cursor over team color. he switched it to blue, and instantly his Nanobot Recon and Spec-op Power Armor rearanged the microscopic pigment in its multiple interlocking plates to blue, with a stripe of purple and green across his chest and helmet. he switched his bright green visor to auto locking, and switched on the magnetite-compass organ implant in his brain. he instantly felt what was north, south, east and west. his Mecha-echolocation chip in his neck got warm, and he could hear small vibrations bouncing off the surrounding base, and he initiated his maglev-boost jump assistors, blasted through the roof, and landed on the battle feild with a clang. his Magfeild sheild hummed on, and deflected the next round of artillery, the flames bent around him as the sheild took the full blow. “now i take the fight to them,” thought Bijutdo in his head, as he acelerated to 47 MPH across the feild, towards the hater base.

tl;dr

Dec 14, 2011 at 03:57PM EST

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Dec 14, 2011 at 07:40PM EST

Cale wrote:

THE GAEM.

Never heard of that before.
I wonder what’s “THE GAEM” is like.

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:02PM EST

I was late, but still correct.

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:58PM EST

Troll King wrote:

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Dec 14, 2011 at 11:09PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!