Forums / Just For Fun

311,210 total conversations in 8,375 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread!

Last posted Jan 16, 2012 at 07:44PM EST. Added Dec 23, 2011 at 11:47PM EST
834 conversations with 68 participants

The last fuck given. a shipping story by Gamzee Makara.
I’ll highlight the names for you guys.

One cold winter night Ric Tesla was going out for a midnight jog like usual when Gespenst drove by in his blue jeep asking if Ric wanted a ride home, Ric was oh so tired and cold so he accepted. Ric climbed into the passenger seat and Gespenst started driving. After a while Gespenst put his hand on Ric’s lap and gave a little smile, Ric didn’t think much of it he was too busy thinking about how his date with Patrick will go tomorrow. After not receiving much of a response to his action, Gespenst then began to rub Ric’s thigh, Ric soon became uncomfortable and asked Gespenst to stop. They arrived at Ric’s house and Ric got out and quickly ran to the door, Ric got out so fast that he left his cellphone on the seat of Gespenst’s jeep. Ric went to bed trying to ignore what Gespenst did, as Gespenst began to drive to his house he noticed the phone. Gespenst picked up the phone and texted Patrick saying he wanted to surprise Patrick with a gift and to meet him at a certain address tomorrow. The next day Ric realized his phone was gone and so he drove to Gespenst’s house to ask if he had it, Gespenst wasn’t home.

Having no way to contact Patrick about the date or get a hold of Gespenst Ric went back home to check KYM’s forums. As this was taking place Patrick was waiting at the place Gespenst said to meet, which turned out to be behind a Walmart. Like a ninja Gespenst snuck up behind Patrick with a rag of chloroform and made Patrick pass-out. Patrick woke in a white room strapped to a chair and also in the room was Witch-King and Ashbot. All three were strapped to chairs and they began to panic and question their situation. Gespenst walks in wearing NOTHING just being butt-ass naked and says “you like what you see don’t you?, DON’T YOU!”. Scared all three agree that they like what the see even though the room was very cold and made Gespenst shrink if you know what I’m saying.

Back at Ric’s house Gamzee came over to see what Ric was up to. Ric then explained what happened last night and about the missing phone, Gamzee (known to break the rules) decided to drive back to Gespenst’s house and break in to find the phone. Once in, Gamzee began to search but instead of a phone he found a note, “I’ve gone long enough without getting laid. I may not come back from this little adventure I’m going to put on. To whoever finds this I’m sure you’re too late. But if you want to try to save them am at the following address, help me to save myself from what I’ve become” then below that was the address, realizing some fucked up shit was going on Gamzee drove back to Ric’s house to tell him and to go save whoever was in trouble.

To be continued (if you guys want)

Dec 30, 2011 at 09:58PM EST

The last fuck given. -part 2 (I don’t know if witch-king is male but in this I made him male)

Quickly Ric and Gamzee get into Gamzee’s car (yes it’s a fucking clown car) and drive fast to the address that was listed on Gespenst’s note.

Back in the white room Gespenst began given extremely personal lap dances to Patrick, Witch-King, and Ashbot. When Gespenst finished his dances he pulled a deagle out of his ass, all three captives were amazed and scared. He untied Ashbot and Witch-King and aimed the gun at them he said, “Take of all your clothes tie them together and choke Patrick until I say stop.” Not wanting to be shot they did what he said, before they said sorry to Patrick and began to choke her, Witch-King had a sick fetish with this and became hard, Ashbot was turned on by Witch-King’s size. they began to go at it while choking "Patrick* who was beginning to turn blue. BAM, Gespenst shot Witch-King in the dick, “No one is going to get some except for ME!”. Witch-King fell to the floor bleeding and leaving Ashbot shocked and unsatisfied. Patrick was able to breathe again and she was seconds from passing out.

Back in Gamzee’s car they were arriving at the location. Gamzee and Ric get out of the car and ran to the building’s door. Gamzee kicks it down. They run inside and are met by DILDO ROBOTS, after being raped a few times the embarrassed and sore Gamzee and Ric find a door that says “Party Room” seeing no other door around they go in.

Now each group is met with each other, they all stare at one another, Gespenst is still holding his gun and his dick. Witch-King is rolling on the ground in pain. Gamzee begins to try to calm everyone down. BAM, Gespenst shot Gamzee in the head.

Now Gamzee is dead Witch-King is dickless Ashbot is still naked standing behind Patrick who is still in the chair and Gespenst is hard and dangerous.

Ric was freaking the fuck out and made a grab for Gespenst’s gun but mistakenly grabbed his dick.
Gespenst and Ric looked at each other and Gespenst said, “I thought you didn’t want me” giving the same smile he gave Ric in the car. In a blind fit of rage Ric tore Gespenst’s dick clean off and threw it at Patrick, Ric threw it so hard it actually knocked Patrick out.
Witch-King eventually died from blood loss.

Now we have a nude Ashbot a dickless Gespenst and a pissed off Ric. Ashbot and Ric begin to beat the crap out of Gespenst. Gespenst is beaten to death. Ashbot and Ric wake up Patrick and they all go back to Ric’s house for a nice orgy. In the morning Ric finds his phone in Patrick’s ass and they all go to IHOP for some breakfast.

THE END

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:35PM EST

I’d just like the fact that I’m a guy to go on the record…

Not sure if I’ve been getting this across very well. ಠ_ಠ

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:39PM EST
Quote

Patrick wrote:

I’d just like the fact that I’m a guy to go on the record…

Not sure if I’ve been getting this across very well. ಠ_ಠ

I go by people’s avatars if that makes you feel better, and like 80% of you guys have anime girls sooooooooooooooo

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 10:47PM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 10:46PM EST

why is it i keep looking at this thread when there’s new posts?

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:49PM EST
Quote

Riyku wrote:

why is it i keep looking at this thread when there’s new posts?

because you love my story

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:51PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

The last fuck given. -part 2 (I don’t know if witch-king is male but in this I made him male)

Quickly Ric and Gamzee get into Gamzee’s car (yes it’s a fucking clown car) and drive fast to the address that was listed on Gespenst’s note.

Back in the white room Gespenst began given extremely personal lap dances to Patrick, Witch-King, and Ashbot. When Gespenst finished his dances he pulled a deagle out of his ass, all three captives were amazed and scared. He untied Ashbot and Witch-King and aimed the gun at them he said, “Take of all your clothes tie them together and choke Patrick until I say stop.” Not wanting to be shot they did what he said, before they said sorry to Patrick and began to choke her, Witch-King had a sick fetish with this and became hard, Ashbot was turned on by Witch-King’s size. they began to go at it while choking "Patrick* who was beginning to turn blue. BAM, Gespenst shot Witch-King in the dick, “No one is going to get some except for ME!”. Witch-King fell to the floor bleeding and leaving Ashbot shocked and unsatisfied. Patrick was able to breathe again and she was seconds from passing out.

Back in Gamzee’s car they were arriving at the location. Gamzee and Ric get out of the car and ran to the building’s door. Gamzee kicks it down. They run inside and are met by DILDO ROBOTS, after being raped a few times the embarrassed and sore Gamzee and Ric find a door that says “Party Room” seeing no other door around they go in.

Now each group is met with each other, they all stare at one another, Gespenst is still holding his gun and his dick. Witch-King is rolling on the ground in pain. Gamzee begins to try to calm everyone down. BAM, Gespenst shot Gamzee in the head.

Now Gamzee is dead Witch-King is dickless Ashbot is still naked standing behind Patrick who is still in the chair and Gespenst is hard and dangerous.

Ric was freaking the fuck out and made a grab for Gespenst’s gun but mistakenly grabbed his dick.
Gespenst and Ric looked at each other and Gespenst said, “I thought you didn’t want me” giving the same smile he gave Ric in the car. In a blind fit of rage Ric tore Gespenst’s dick clean off and threw it at Patrick, Ric threw it so hard it actually knocked Patrick out.
Witch-King eventually died from blood loss.

Now we have a nude Ashbot a dickless Gespenst and a pissed off Ric. Ashbot and Ric begin to beat the crap out of Gespenst. Gespenst is beaten to death. Ashbot and Ric wake up Patrick and they all go back to Ric’s house for a nice orgy. In the morning Ric finds his phone in Patrick’s ass and they all go to IHOP for some breakfast.

THE END

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:52PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

because you love my story

well your story is interesting

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:54PM EST
Quote

@Alex

I hope it’s cool story, my fingers hurt from typing that much.

inb4 Gespenst sees what I wrote, he is gonna kill me

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 10:55PM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 10:54PM EST

@Gamzee

I read it the whole way through, take my krama and this badge:

Please tell us another story! Please, Please, Please?

Dec 30, 2011 at 10:59PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Gamzee

I read it the whole way through, take my krama and this badge:

Please tell us another story! Please, Please, Please?

I will tomorrow or something, my fingers hurt. also I read homestuck I know a thing or 2 about stories.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:01PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

The last fuck given. -part 2 (I don’t know if witch-king is male but in this I made him male)

Quickly Ric and Gamzee get into Gamzee’s car (yes it’s a fucking clown car) and drive fast to the address that was listed on Gespenst’s note.

Back in the white room Gespenst began given extremely personal lap dances to Patrick, Witch-King, and Ashbot. When Gespenst finished his dances he pulled a deagle out of his ass, all three captives were amazed and scared. He untied Ashbot and Witch-King and aimed the gun at them he said, “Take of all your clothes tie them together and choke Patrick until I say stop.” Not wanting to be shot they did what he said, before they said sorry to Patrick and began to choke her, Witch-King had a sick fetish with this and became hard, Ashbot was turned on by Witch-King’s size. they began to go at it while choking "Patrick* who was beginning to turn blue. BAM, Gespenst shot Witch-King in the dick, “No one is going to get some except for ME!”. Witch-King fell to the floor bleeding and leaving Ashbot shocked and unsatisfied. Patrick was able to breathe again and she was seconds from passing out.

Back in Gamzee’s car they were arriving at the location. Gamzee and Ric get out of the car and ran to the building’s door. Gamzee kicks it down. They run inside and are met by DILDO ROBOTS, after being raped a few times the embarrassed and sore Gamzee and Ric find a door that says “Party Room” seeing no other door around they go in.

Now each group is met with each other, they all stare at one another, Gespenst is still holding his gun and his dick. Witch-King is rolling on the ground in pain. Gamzee begins to try to calm everyone down. BAM, Gespenst shot Gamzee in the head.

Now Gamzee is dead Witch-King is dickless Ashbot is still naked standing behind Patrick who is still in the chair and Gespenst is hard and dangerous.

Ric was freaking the fuck out and made a grab for Gespenst’s gun but mistakenly grabbed his dick.
Gespenst and Ric looked at each other and Gespenst said, “I thought you didn’t want me” giving the same smile he gave Ric in the car. In a blind fit of rage Ric tore Gespenst’s dick clean off and threw it at Patrick, Ric threw it so hard it actually knocked Patrick out.
Witch-King eventually died from blood loss.

Now we have a nude Ashbot a dickless Gespenst and a pissed off Ric. Ashbot and Ric begin to beat the crap out of Gespenst. Gespenst is beaten to death. Ashbot and Ric wake up Patrick and they all go back to Ric’s house for a nice orgy. In the morning Ric finds his phone in Patrick’s ass and they all go to IHOP for some breakfast.

THE END

That is stupid; Trolls do not have breasts, eliminate that image.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:05PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

That is stupid; Trolls do not have breasts, eliminate that image.

I’m gonna ship you so hard in the next story.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:09PM EST

I’m so glad i’m not in any shipings…

Wait a minute oh crap

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:12PM EST
Quote

@Riyku

I call shenanigans on that one!

You posted that because you secretly hope Gamzee will ship you in spite of your comment

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 11:16PM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 11:15PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Riyku

I call shenanigans on that one!

You posted that because you secretly hope Gamzee will ship you in spite of your comment

pssst. whispers to blue screen and I will.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:24PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Riyku

I call shenanigans on that one!

You posted that because you secretly hope Gamzee will ship you in spite of your comment

No no i would never do that

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:30PM EST
Quote

MMFW(My multiple faces when):
Me at first

When I got home…

Me when Gamzee died…

Me when the penis in hand

Me after what Gespenst said to me

me at the orgy part.

But me in reality:

T-t--t-that….w-w-was…i-i-int-t-erest-ting…

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 11:40PM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 11:35PM EST
Quote

@Riyku

Good because I wouldn’t want to be shipped with you and Gamzee.

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 11:35PM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 11:35PM EST
Quote

Riyku wrote:

I’m so glad i’m not in any shipings…

Wait a minute oh crap

Riyku is the dog

Gamzee is the girl.

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:41PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

The last fuck given. a shipping story by Gamzee Makara.
I’ll highlight the names for you guys.

One cold winter night Ric Tesla was going out for a midnight jog like usual when Gespenst drove by in his blue jeep asking if Ric wanted a ride home, Ric was oh so tired and cold so he accepted. Ric climbed into the passenger seat and Gespenst started driving. After a while Gespenst put his hand on Ric’s lap and gave a little smile, Ric didn’t think much of it he was too busy thinking about how his date with Patrick will go tomorrow. After not receiving much of a response to his action, Gespenst then began to rub Ric’s thigh, Ric soon became uncomfortable and asked Gespenst to stop. They arrived at Ric’s house and Ric got out and quickly ran to the door, Ric got out so fast that he left his cellphone on the seat of Gespenst’s jeep. Ric went to bed trying to ignore what Gespenst did, as Gespenst began to drive to his house he noticed the phone. Gespenst picked up the phone and texted Patrick saying he wanted to surprise Patrick with a gift and to meet him at a certain address tomorrow. The next day Ric realized his phone was gone and so he drove to Gespenst’s house to ask if he had it, Gespenst wasn’t home.

Having no way to contact Patrick about the date or get a hold of Gespenst Ric went back home to check KYM’s forums. As this was taking place Patrick was waiting at the place Gespenst said to meet, which turned out to be behind a Walmart. Like a ninja Gespenst snuck up behind Patrick with a rag of chloroform and made Patrick pass-out. Patrick woke in a white room strapped to a chair and also in the room was Witch-King and Ashbot. All three were strapped to chairs and they began to panic and question their situation. Gespenst walks in wearing NOTHING just being butt-ass naked and says “you like what you see don’t you?, DON’T YOU!”. Scared all three agree that they like what the see even though the room was very cold and made Gespenst shrink if you know what I’m saying.

Back at Ric’s house Gamzee came over to see what Ric was up to. Ric then explained what happened last night and about the missing phone, Gamzee (known to break the rules) decided to drive back to Gespenst’s house and break in to find the phone. Once in, Gamzee began to search but instead of a phone he found a note, “I’ve gone long enough without getting laid. I may not come back from this little adventure I’m going to put on. To whoever finds this I’m sure you’re too late. But if you want to try to save them am at the following address, help me to save myself from what I’ve become” then below that was the address, realizing some fucked up shit was going on Gamzee drove back to Ric’s house to tell him and to go save whoever was in trouble.

To be continued (if you guys want)

YOUR POST… IT PLEASES THE SHIPPING GESPENST

H̥̝͔̆ͧ̒̒͘̕E̵̷̫͎̠̘̮͉̎ͨ͝ ̙̟̘̈̋̀͝H̟̖̼̹̮͎͙ͧͧ̆ͮ͆̀͘͜Ú̷̦͙͒̃N̞̟̦͙̲̒̋̐ͥͤ̾G̲͔̻̫̺̏ͧ̀E̢̙̯̪͋̕R͓̟̩̹̣̜̱̈́ͮ́̈́̐Ş̫̄͌ͮ̏̍̒̏̊́ ̯͚̰͚̤̓̅̽ͮ̀͢F̯̳̟̪̆ͣͬ̂̏̕͜͞O̢̠̯͉̳̺̞ͪͪ͒̎̿ͧ͑̉͘͝R̰͍͍̠̘̫̞̮͂̄ͧͩ͑͠͝ ̹͚̩͉͈̭̻̿ͭͪM̺̙͉̣̫͉̮̣ͧͦͣ͊͋O̲͍͇̮̹̾̎R̗̦͈̻̄́̑ͮͩ̂̿ͮ͟͞͠ͅE̘͉̬̘̱̭̩̔ͭ̒̾ͤ̒

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:52AM EST
Quote

@Gespenst

you actually LIKE it?! I’m super surprised. I thought you would attack me with some kinda REALLY fucked up ship story starring me o.O

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:54AM EST

Ooh I’ll do one.
Once upon time, Gamzee was goin to skewl. Den, Gespent walkd up and fuked him rite in da but! it was rly rly gross and den patrick cryd.
The End.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:00PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

@Gespenst

you actually LIKE it?! I’m super surprised. I thought you would attack me with some kinda REALLY fucked up ship story starring me o.O

Gave me a good laugh. Why would I be mad? xD

REMEMBER!…

S̶̩͈̺͕̓ͯͨ̎h͓͈̙̭͔̖̉͗̈ͪ́î̯̘̖̯̭̗͋p̷̿͑̎̐̈́̚p̴͈̝͇̬͒͛ͅi̱̞̫͂n̟̮̬̦̑ͅg͓ͤ̈́ ̸̩̗̱̣̘̘͒̏G͕̯̤͇͍̫é͍͙̭͖̪̘̹̃ͮ̅̎̈̐s͚̲͓̱̞͕ͦ̍͌͂ͮͦ̃p̩̻̣̲̙̀̿e̗̋͡n̟͎̟̰ͭͨͣ̀ͤs̫͛͒ͮ͆̐̽͆͢t̪̰̥̮̞̫̖͞ ͋͒ͫͣͮ̌i͙̳̜̗͇ͭ̕ś̲̖͚͓ ̵̠͓̬ͭ̓͂ͥͭ̚̚äͯ̌ͭ͏̹͎͓͇̝̫l͔͎̺͖͆͂͌̎ͪ̀w̆̑ͯḁ̫̳̗͖͇͐̋͑ý̦̩̼̯ṣ͙̣̭͆͒̀ ̟̫̗̭̖̫ͩ̈́̚̚ẃ̘a̍ͨ͗͊͏t̝̮̆ͥć͔̤̮̭͈̗̟͑̏h̠͙̜ͤ̿ͮ̓ͧ̿̆̀ͅi͖͇̼̭̓ͯ͑̄̀̅ͅnͫ̇҉̠̥̯̠̰ḡ͈̯̺̼͎̖̞͢.̞̤͓͇̙̻̘̊́.̰̠̖̠̈́ͪ.͈̟̬̩̦ͪ́
̘̲͚͌͗̋̾̋͊ͮH̡ͮͥ̈́ȩ̯̦̻̻̻ a̵̤̥̤ͪͧ̾̑ͅͅl͚̞̳͖̰̲ͩ͜w̧̹̲͙̖̫ͮ́͌ͦ̚a͍̭̤̬͆͛͟y̰͙͈͙̕ͅs͍ͭ̕ ͙̖̤̗̙̗̾͗̆̍ͅH͙̩̹̻̳̮͛ͣͮ̑̊͐̂U͔͛͌ͮ̏̇ͤ̀N̘͗͗͐͠G̰̟̮̯ͭ̂ͨË͓́ͪ̍ͯ͋ͪ͢R̢̙̥̱̱ͯ͗S̘͉!̡͕̊̍̈̐ͅ

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:01PM EST
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Ooh I’ll do one.
Once upon time, Gamzee was goin to skewl. Den, Gespent walkd up and fuked him rite in da but! it was rly rly gross and den patrick cryd.
The End.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:03PM EST
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Ooh I’ll do one.
Once upon time, Gamzee was goin to skewl. Den, Gespent walkd up and fuked him rite in da but! it was rly rly gross and den patrick cryd.
The End.

brb making it into a movie, gonna make millions, gonna have a better rating than twilight.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:09PM EST

the admins should give me a new title “Master of Shipping”

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:10PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

the admins should give me a new title “Master of Shipping”

Nope, that’s Gespenst.
He should be the captain
(Ship Master)

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:12PM EST
Quote

Right now the song Fires of Hokkai is stuck in my head.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:25PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

A MOVIE!?!?!?!?!

if you all want I will reinstall fraps and make a gmod movie about my story…..I’ll then upload it to my youtube

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:45PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

if you all want I will reinstall fraps and make a gmod movie about my story…..I’ll then upload it to my youtube

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:49PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

if you all want I will reinstall fraps and make a gmod movie about my story…..I’ll then upload it to my youtube


Well that’s gonna be interesting…I bruise like a banana so please…..be gentle. :c
See is Suiseiseki can help you with this little project.

Last edited Dec 31, 2011 at 12:58PM EST
Dec 31, 2011 at 12:50PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


Well that’s gonna be interesting…I bruise like a banana so please…..be gentle. :c
See is Suiseiseki can help you with this little project.

oh holy shit ok, you guys give me a while i gotta do a bunch of shit. I’ll post a link when it’s done IT WILL BE VERY HALF ASSED OK

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:02PM EST

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

Well that’s gonna be interesting…I bruise like a banana so please…..be gentle. :c


Slowly walks backwards from computer.
@Gamzee
It will be awesome I just know it. Try your best, man. It’s “Okay” not “OK”.

Last edited Dec 31, 2011 at 01:16PM EST
Dec 31, 2011 at 01:14PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


Slowly walks backwards from computer.
@Gamzee
It will be awesome I just know it. Try your best, man. It’s “Okay” not “OK”.

Where you going? I wont bite!

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:21PM EST
Quote

This thread took a turn for the worst.

Last edited Dec 31, 2011 at 01:34PM EST
Dec 31, 2011 at 01:32PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

This thread took a turn for the worst.

This thread has been on the worst side since it was created.
That’s why it’s so good!

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:40PM EST
Quote

I’m going under the radar now, when it comes to posting in this thread.

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:57PM EST
Quote

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

This thread has been on the worst side since it was created.
That’s why it’s so good!

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:57PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Bakemonogatari is made of win, cat girls, lolis and fan service.



Last edited Dec 31, 2011 at 02:01PM EST
Dec 31, 2011 at 02:00PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!