Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
NYAAAAN CAT! :D Part 2

Last posted Dec 27, 2011 at 11:55PM EST. Added Dec 27, 2011 at 09:42PM EST
12 posts from 9 users

It seems the moderators didn't want to broadcast our little conversation to the rest of the forums. Well, I feel the world must know the adventures me and Kamikaze have been through, and if it takes a second thread to convey such knowledge, then so be it!

Patrick wrote:

Alex… I said it once, I'll say it again:

No one would post with an alternate account just for the lulz. That'd be like you making an account and calling yourself out!

Piano wrote:

It seems the moderators didn't want to broadcast our little conversation to the rest of the forums. Well, I feel the world must know the adventures me and Kamikaze have been through, and if it takes a second thread to convey such knowledge, then so be it!

Oh no, I don't mind that. The problem was the advertising. Still, though, don't let this get out of hand.
I'm serious.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Kamikazeoverload's face at this thread:

Yes, except Amir is like.. over9000 cooler in every way. :D

(And his glasses are dope. I want glasses :( – Maybe I should buy empty frames! :D Speaking of empty frames, that reminds me of this one aunt I had, who always had me over at her house, and she always showed me all these pictures of her dead cats, and I told her I did not want to see them any more, because Mr. Fuzzles always scares me when I sleep. So now I really don't like cats.. and every time I see one, I chase it with a chainsaw yelling "YOU SICK NIGHTMARE INVADING FREAKS" while holding an unwavering, hysterically mutilated face (It's not a very good with getting the ladies though). Oh, and while we're talking about hysteria, my old boss who used to work in an ice cream shop, went on a trip to Mexico with his wife to swim with the dolphins and learn to surf, and while he was there he came across a… oh what was it now, I think it had something to do with the magnificent roar of a lioness in Africa… Oh, Africa, did you know it's poverty stricken and riddled with AIDS? And AIDS is a very very bad thing for people to h…. Oh god I'm doing it again)

Speaking of god, did you know… Laptop battery dies

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 11:41PM EST

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

Yes, except Amir is like.. over9000 cooler in every way. :D

(And his glasses are dope. I want glasses :( – Maybe I should buy empty frames! :D Speaking of empty frames, that reminds me of this one aunt I had, who always had me over at her house, and she always showed me all these pictures of her dead cats, and I told her I did not want to see them any more, because Mr. Fuzzles always scares me when I sleep. So now I really don't like cats.. and every time I see one, I chase it with a chainsaw yelling "YOU SICK NIGHTMARE INVADING FREAKS" while holding an unwavering, hysterically mutilated face (It's not a very good with getting the ladies though). Oh, and while we're talking about hysteria, my old boss who used to work in an ice cream shop, went on a trip to Mexico with his wife to swim with the dolphins and learn to surf, and while he was there he came across a… oh what was it now, I think it had something to do with the magnificent roar of a lioness in Africa… Oh, Africa, did you know it's poverty stricken and riddled with AIDS? And AIDS is a very very bad thing for people to h…. Oh god I'm doing it again)

Speaking of god, did you know… Laptop battery dies

You type just like Verbose, and your post are so… hypnotizing…the stories, the plot…almost non existent but yet…so..right.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!