Forums / Just For Fun

310,308 total conversations in 8,359 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Suiseiseki's Drawing thread

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT. Added Jan 01, 2012 at 08:18PM EST
1,809 conversations with 129 participants

Draw me planking while you say “MAH BOI

P-P-P-P-P-P-PAGE GET

Last edited May 10, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT
May 10, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT
Quote

Draw ANN HIRO plotting his revenge for getting left out of group pictures all over KYM

May 12, 2012 at 01:18AM EDT
Quote

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

Draw me Kayaking across the Pacific Ocean to Japan useing Google Maps.

May 12, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT
Quote

Draw us being ungrateful for you drawing our requests at all.
And draw mine first, before everyone else’s, dammit.

May 12, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Draw us being ungrateful for you drawing our requests at all.
And draw mine first, before everyone else’s, dammit.

You people are so cruel.

Last edited May 12, 2012 at 04:59PM EDT
May 12, 2012 at 04:59PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

You people are so cruel.

Ha. It’s funny because it’s tr- I mean, nothing happening over here, Brad and Don, we aren’t breaking the rules or anything, hehehe…

May 12, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

Q. M. wrote:

Ha. It’s funny because it’s tr- I mean, nothing happening over here, Brad and Don, we aren’t breaking the rules or anything, hehehe…

To be honest I’m considering having this thread locked due to the amount of hate mail, neg-spam, and threats I’ve received since starting this thread.

I’ll keep it going a bit longer though I don’t expect it to improve.
May 12, 2012 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

To be honest I’m considering having this thread locked due to the amount of hate mail, neg-spam, and threats I’ve received since starting this thread.

I’ll keep it going a bit longer though I don’t expect it to improve.

>find haters
>crown them in the gootch
>everybody lives happily ever after
>not the haters though
>their gootches are emaciated
>they aren’t going anywhere fast

May 12, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT

Draw me kissing Seal Clubba.

Shipping is science, and science is meme.

Last edited May 12, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT
May 12, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT
Quote

Draw yourself resting in bed from the pressure of this threaf while other KYM users sit by the bed and shoot haters in the gooch.

May 12, 2012 at 11:24PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Draw ANN HIRO plotting his revenge for getting left out of group pictures all over KYM

May 12, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Draw me kissing Seal Clubba.

Shipping is science, and science is meme.

You write that logic as if you take it from me, being the Quantum Meme.

May 13, 2012 at 02:33AM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Draw me kissing Seal Clubba.

Shipping is science, and science is meme.

May 13, 2012 at 11:39AM EDT
Quote

@Suiseiseki
Nice one man! This is going right on the fridge…

May 13, 2012 at 12:20PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

To be honest I’m considering having this thread locked due to the amount of hate mail, neg-spam, and threats I’ve received since starting this thread.

I’ll keep it going a bit longer though I don’t expect it to improve.

Threats and hate mail?
Well, there goes the last shred of respect I had for the collective userbase.
Perhaps my upvote spam can help the downvote spam, though.

May 13, 2012 at 01:16PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

To be honest I’m considering having this thread locked due to the amount of hate mail, neg-spam, and threats I’ve received since starting this thread.

I’ll keep it going a bit longer though I don’t expect it to improve.

Why on earth would people be so stupid as to give you a huge cluster fuck of hate mail and negative karma? I mean they should be thanking you seeing how you’ll draw anything for them just because they asked.

Their goes some of my respect for the userbase.

May 13, 2012 at 02:03PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Why on earth would people be so stupid as to give you a huge cluster fuck of hate mail and negative karma? I mean they should be thanking you seeing how you’ll draw anything for them just because they asked.

Their goes some of my respect for the userbase.

Fun facts:

Since starting this thread my karma ratio has actually gone down from 92% to 89%. It drops down to around 84% when the neg-spammer starts up again and takes about 2 months to begin to recover.

The users that I know are doing this because they have told me themselves have all been here for more than 2 years. None of them are the typical trolls or BNMs that usually cause problems.

The attacks have caused me to stop going to the IRC, to stop posting as much outside of this thread, and have made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Despite all this it does help to know that others are aware of these haters. That should keep them in their holes for fear of us running them out with pitchforks and torches.

May 13, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Fun facts:

Since starting this thread my karma ratio has actually gone down from 92% to 89%. It drops down to around 84% when the neg-spammer starts up again and takes about 2 months to begin to recover.

The users that I know are doing this because they have told me themselves have all been here for more than 2 years. None of them are the typical trolls or BNMs that usually cause problems.

The attacks have caused me to stop going to the IRC, to stop posting as much outside of this thread, and have made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Despite all this it does help to know that others are aware of these haters. That should keep them in their holes for fear of us running them out with pitchforks and torches.

My only question is why? I don’t see any reason someone would want to give you negs for this at all. Are they trying to troll you or something? This thread isn’t offensive to anyone.
WHY OH WHY.

May 13, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Fun facts:

Since starting this thread my karma ratio has actually gone down from 92% to 89%. It drops down to around 84% when the neg-spammer starts up again and takes about 2 months to begin to recover.

The users that I know are doing this because they have told me themselves have all been here for more than 2 years. None of them are the typical trolls or BNMs that usually cause problems.

The attacks have caused me to stop going to the IRC, to stop posting as much outside of this thread, and have made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Despite all this it does help to know that others are aware of these haters. That should keep them in their holes for fear of us running them out with pitchforks and torches.

Aww that terrible! :( I hope the assholes that keep negging you die in a fire.

May 13, 2012 at 03:11PM EDT

User Name wrote:

Draw yourself resting in bed from the pressure of this threaf while other KYM users sit by the bed and shoot haters in the gooch.

Thanks guys.

May 13, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

My only question is why? I don’t see any reason someone would want to give you negs for this at all. Are they trying to troll you or something? This thread isn’t offensive to anyone.
WHY OH WHY.

The first said it was because I didn’t deserve to have the amount of karma that I do before he started to neg spam me.

The second made up a the lamest excuse which was that I said “your mom” to him (which I actually didn’t even do) in the irc before he proceed to neg spam and impersonate me.

I simply mentioned the first two in the irc and the third simply threatened to find my email and spam it then made some lame vague threat about finding my irl self. The third one didn’t neg spam as far as I’m aware but that particular user is typically full of shit anyways.

May 13, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

The first said it was because I didn’t deserve to have the amount of karma that I do before he started to neg spam me.

The second made up a the lamest excuse which was that I said “your mom” to him (which I actually didn’t even do) in the irc before he proceed to neg spam and impersonate me.

I simply mentioned the first two in the irc and the third simply threatened to find my email and spam it then made some lame vague threat about finding my irl self. The third one didn’t neg spam as far as I’m aware but that particular user is typically full of shit anyways.

>yfw the 3 guys are IRL Bros pls

Last edited May 13, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT
May 13, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

>yfw the 3 guys are IRL Bros pls

I would have suspected that they knew each other irl or were all just alts of the same person if they weren’t known so well by the community. Well, they used to be known quite well. They seem to have fallen from being liked by most users in the past few months.

Anyways I hate drama. Let’s get back to drawing.

Last edited May 13, 2012 at 03:26PM EDT
May 13, 2012 at 03:25PM EDT
Quote

“Draw 2 cavalry units Fighting, One is Dewotts with Fluttershys (Me), The Other is Charmeleons with Twilights(Fridge Logic).”

May 13, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Fun facts:

Since starting this thread my karma ratio has actually gone down from 92% to 89%. It drops down to around 84% when the neg-spammer starts up again and takes about 2 months to begin to recover.

The users that I know are doing this because they have told me themselves have all been here for more than 2 years. None of them are the typical trolls or BNMs that usually cause problems.

The attacks have caused me to stop going to the IRC, to stop posting as much outside of this thread, and have made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Despite all this it does help to know that others are aware of these haters. That should keep them in their holes for fear of us running them out with pitchforks and torches.

made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Leaving on the basis of karma difference loss?

May 13, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
Quote

Q. M. wrote:

made me seriously consider leaving KYM on a daily basis.

Leaving on the basis of karma difference loss?

Oh no I could give a crap about karma. It’s the hate mail I and irc harassment I hate. I’m just sick of dealing with the trolls on here. I swear I’ve gotten into a dozen fights with various members that centered around things like this thread.

May 13, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Oh no I could give a crap about karma. It’s the hate mail I and irc harassment I hate. I’m just sick of dealing with the trolls on here. I swear I’ve gotten into a dozen fights with various members that centered around things like this thread.

Fair enough.

Tell me…

What is that? (I genuinely saw that as RandomMan’s ears. xD)

May 13, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Oh no I could give a crap about karma. It’s the hate mail I and irc harassment I hate. I’m just sick of dealing with the trolls on here. I swear I’ve gotten into a dozen fights with various members that centered around things like this thread.

But, we love the drawing thread. This drawing thread is a staple of the KYM forums.

May 13, 2012 at 04:37PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

@Quantum. Because those actually are RandomMan’s ears.

Wanted to make sure.

May 13, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

draw me calling a tactical nuke on 9gag.

This is probably the last one for today.

Last edited May 13, 2012 at 05:03PM EDT
May 13, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

Draw me being sad at you when I found out that Shion is actually your alt.
Feels bad man.

May 13, 2012 at 05:05PM EDT
Quote

GLaDOS wrote:

Draw various KYM Users doing Tests.

This will be interesting. :D

May 14, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

Draw what you think is under my mask and cigarettes. Or draw me and katia getting married.

May 14, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Draw a sequel to this.
with dolan.

What I was working on was taking too long. Here’s this for now.

May 14, 2012 at 04:23PM EDT
Quote

Sees that indeed you are being Karma Rapped.

Well then. I guess I will have to fix that.

Fires massive Karma Bullet Hell at Sui

(No really, force your profile to update and see.)

May 14, 2012 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

To be honest I’m considering having this thread locked due to the amount of hate mail, neg-spam, and threats I’ve received since starting this thread.

I’ll keep it going a bit longer though I don’t expect it to improve.

Hate mail and threats?

If it gets too bad, please take screencaps and notify a mod.

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 05:22PM EDT
May 14, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

Draw me with other hispanic robots (Colombian Robot, PuertoRican Robot, Cuban robot, Argetine Robot, Brazilian Robot, Venezuelian Robot. You really don’t have to add them all, just add Colombia and PuertoRico. Okay i’m just being too specific, i’ll shut up now.)

May 14, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT

Hi! You must login or signup first!