Forums / Just For Fun

309,780 total conversations in 8,348 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Suiseiseki's Drawing thread

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT. Added Jan 01, 2012 at 08:18PM EST
1,809 conversations with 129 participants

Draw me and another user of your choice in a Pokemon Fight.

Jan 09, 2012 at 11:00PM EST
Quote

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Draw MLP.

Better yet, Draw Sweatie Killer in MLP

Also

Notsocool wrote:


Draw KYM Feeding Warcraftnerd123 And 404 while Me and BSoD watch from a far with a “Are you F**King Kidding me?” Face.

I second this motion too.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 04:19AM EST
Jan 10, 2012 at 04:16AM EST
Quote

Draw the KYM RPG main Staffs.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 06:42AM EST
Jan 10, 2012 at 06:42AM EST
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

GOOD GOD! The semen spouted at the sight of this masterful display of art could have fathered 1000’s of children. I say, this piece shall be cherished for millenniums.

Holy,…….dude, in your own time.

Jan 10, 2012 at 07:00AM EST

Laser Pacer wrote:

Draw the KYM RPG main Staffs.

Since we don’t really have a main staff besides Natsuru I’ll just use some of the users involved.

Also, I’m not going in any sort of order. If I haven’t done yours yet just be patient as I’ll get to it soon enough.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 06:02PM EST
Jan 10, 2012 at 06:02PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Since we don’t really have a main staff besides Natsuru I’ll just use some of the users involved.

Also, I’m not going in any sort of order. If I haven’t done yours yet just be patient as I’ll get to it soon enough.

Jan 10, 2012 at 06:21PM EST
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

Give my avatar some 3D wenches and a monocle/tophat/mustache combo.

Jan 11, 2012 at 04:36PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I didn’t get a chance to say this before, but this is now my desktop wallpaper.

And before you ask, I do have a desktop. I’m just going to neglect to explain how…

Jan 11, 2012 at 04:52PM EST
Quote

Jojo's Bizarre Bazaar wrote:

Draw me a cool ghost avatar!

It is quite cool. Place your face up against your monitor to confirm its coolness.

Jan 11, 2012 at 05:11PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

It is quite cool. Place your face up against your monitor to confirm its coolness.

You get karma for being witty though.

Jan 11, 2012 at 05:25PM EST
Quote

Patrick wrote:

Draw Mio and I holding hands.

…please?

Suiseiseki is confused at to why you desire to hold hands with yourself.

Jan 12, 2012 at 07:08PM EST
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

a spear wielding werewolf with a tophat while riding a robot dinosaur

Jan 15, 2012 at 04:53PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

So the true form of Giygas……….. is you.
I guess that’s we can never grasp his her true form.

Jan 15, 2012 at 07:08PM EST
Quote

draw sweatie killer finding a star with his internet while I’m taking a bath in the background.

Jan 15, 2012 at 08:30PM EST

Draw me jumping a canyon of dicks into The Vault while shooting a Rocket Launcher at a Timber Wolf.

Jan 15, 2012 at 08:48PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

You’ve out-done yourself sir.

Jan 15, 2012 at 09:28PM EST
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Draw straws.

Bendy straws are the single greatest invention of all time.

Jan 15, 2012 at 10:12PM EST
Quote

Draw the dildos Witch-King keeps in her/his bedroom…

Jan 15, 2012 at 10:32PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

draw sweatie killer finding a star with his internet while I’m taking a bath in the background.

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
Quote

Draw me eating cheetos while fending off all the other users who also want to eat said cheetos.

Jan 16, 2012 at 01:36AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Better yet, Draw Sweatie Killer in MLP

Also

Notsocool wrote:


Draw KYM Feeding Warcraftnerd123 And 404 while Me and BSoD watch from a far with a “Are you F**King Kidding me?” Face.

I second this motion too.

i swear to you i will draw this

Jan 16, 2012 at 02:00AM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

YES. FUCK YES. HELL FUCKING YES.

Jan 16, 2012 at 11:11AM EST

ask me to draw you something and i shall do it with photoshop, a table,t and a 1 pixel paint brush

Jan 16, 2012 at 11:27AM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I approve of this.

Jan 16, 2012 at 12:11PM EST
Quote

Draw me the coolest possible Atom. Ever.

“I mean, if that’s okay with you…”

Last edited Jan 16, 2012 at 12:23PM EST
Jan 16, 2012 at 12:23PM EST
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

ask me to draw you something and i shall do it with photoshop, a table,t and a 1 pixel paint brush

make your own thread

Jan 16, 2012 at 03:33PM EST

Draw an atom of Ununoctium relaxing on the Island of Stability.

Jan 16, 2012 at 03:40PM EST
Quote

Howdy! You must login or signup first!