Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,519 total conversations in 8,654 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Suiseiseki's Drawing thread

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT. Added Jan 01, 2012 at 08:18PM EST
1809 posts from 129 users

Draw Gamzee and Gespenst trying to chase me so they can rape me in the shipping thread as I try to escape for my life.
Edit: New page get.

Last edited Jan 19, 2012 at 10:37PM EST
Jan 19, 2012 at 10:36PM EST
Quote

From the megauploads thread:

My friends, it has often been said that I like the internet. Friends, I like the internet. No, friends, I love the internet!

I love lolcats. I love rage comics. I love copypasta. I love pirates, torrents, I love ddos attacks, and raids.

Internets across image boards, in forums, in comments, in games, in documents, through dial up, on the nets, in the tubes, I love every internet post that can occur upon this web.

I love trolling the kids to tears with pics that thunder across the front pages of reddit.

My heart leaps with joy whenever an entry is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed troll comments.

And there is nothing like a moderator using a ban hammer to destroy bad trolls. And the feeling that comes when a noob runs screaming from his blazing thread only to be mowed down by heavy troll comments, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of users brandish their forum ammo rushing into the troll thread. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a new user trolling over and over into the abandoned replies of a long-dead thread.

The sight of dickwads being banned from a general forum is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by trolls dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they’re banned by ever efficent moderators!
When a band of pitiful furries makes their final stands with nothing but self-drawn pronz, only to have their thread smashed to bytes post by post by 4.8 ton banhammers, I’m in ecstasy.

I love it when my threads are locked by a vigilant admin. It’s so sad to see posts and images that were supposed to be good, being bumped to oblivion, their posters and commenters being kicked, and banned.

I love to be partyvanned by the members of the British and American governments. The humiliation, as my anons crawl around like newfags, ducking the sage flying overhead.

Gentlemen… All I ask for is the internet, an internet so grand as to make 4Chan itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow anons, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further internet as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, troll infested internet? An internet whose fury is built with gore, and boobs, and anime? Do you ask for the internet to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even SOPA to censor, on this interwebs!?"

Very well. Then internet is what you shall have. We are a clenched anus, ready to strike down all who violate us, with our might. But.. After enduring over half a century wallowing in the 404, for us, a simple “ordinary” internet will no longer be sufficient. We need a MASSIVE interent! An internet beyond any other that man’s history has ever known!

We are but a single organization.. The forever alone, censored userbase numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you oldfags is worth a thousand of their candyass newfags! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one mods! It is time for them to awake the ones who sent our threads screaming into post page 15, and who now lie AFK. Let’s troll them out of here by the anus, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in lulz. We will remind them of the anger our comments make in their threads. We will remind them, that there are more things between Wikipedia and 4Chan than are dreamt of in their forums.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand anons will burn these websitest down to ash. Yes, my friends! Soon, SOPA’s charred remains will illuminate the night sky! I have brought you all back just as I promised I would. Back to our favorite series of tubes. Back to our beloved internet!

At last, the cheeto has crossed the database and is being confirmed! Attention gentlefags of KnowYourMeme, this is a message from your Dick tater:

Faggots…let’s bring them 4Chan.

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:18PM EST
Quote

Draw Anderson Cooper doing a 360 on a skate board.

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:23PM EST

Draw a Tyrannid/Zerg hybrid that has been consumed by the Flood and then assimilated into the Borg and then infected with the T-Virus

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:02AM EST
Quote

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

If you have the time, please draw my face when I watched Boku No Pico.

Jan 21, 2012 at 02:59PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

draw ████████, ████████ █████ █████ █████ with me watching and eating some ██████.

Jan 21, 2012 at 03:11PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Draw Gamzee and Gespenst trying to chase me so they can rape me in the shipping thread as I try to escape for my life.
Edit: New page get.

Jan 21, 2012 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

From the megauploads thread:

My friends, it has often been said that I like the internet. Friends, I like the internet. No, friends, I love the internet!

I love lolcats. I love rage comics. I love copypasta. I love pirates, torrents, I love ddos attacks, and raids.

Internets across image boards, in forums, in comments, in games, in documents, through dial up, on the nets, in the tubes, I love every internet post that can occur upon this web.

I love trolling the kids to tears with pics that thunder across the front pages of reddit.

My heart leaps with joy whenever an entry is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed troll comments.

And there is nothing like a moderator using a ban hammer to destroy bad trolls. And the feeling that comes when a noob runs screaming from his blazing thread only to be mowed down by heavy troll comments, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of users brandish their forum ammo rushing into the troll thread. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a new user trolling over and over into the abandoned replies of a long-dead thread.

The sight of dickwads being banned from a general forum is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by trolls dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they’re banned by ever efficent moderators!
When a band of pitiful furries makes their final stands with nothing but self-drawn pronz, only to have their thread smashed to bytes post by post by 4.8 ton banhammers, I’m in ecstasy.

I love it when my threads are locked by a vigilant admin. It’s so sad to see posts and images that were supposed to be good, being bumped to oblivion, their posters and commenters being kicked, and banned.

I love to be partyvanned by the members of the British and American governments. The humiliation, as my anons crawl around like newfags, ducking the sage flying overhead.

Gentlemen… All I ask for is the internet, an internet so grand as to make 4Chan itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow anons, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further internet as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, troll infested internet? An internet whose fury is built with gore, and boobs, and anime? Do you ask for the internet to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even SOPA to censor, on this interwebs!?"

Very well. Then internet is what you shall have. We are a clenched anus, ready to strike down all who violate us, with our might. But.. After enduring over half a century wallowing in the 404, for us, a simple “ordinary” internet will no longer be sufficient. We need a MASSIVE interent! An internet beyond any other that man’s history has ever known!

We are but a single organization.. The forever alone, censored userbase numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you oldfags is worth a thousand of their candyass newfags! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one mods! It is time for them to awake the ones who sent our threads screaming into post page 15, and who now lie AFK. Let’s troll them out of here by the anus, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in lulz. We will remind them of the anger our comments make in their threads. We will remind them, that there are more things between Wikipedia and 4Chan than are dreamt of in their forums.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand anons will burn these websitest down to ash. Yes, my friends! Soon, SOPA’s charred remains will illuminate the night sky! I have brought you all back just as I promised I would. Back to our favorite series of tubes. Back to our beloved internet!

At last, the cheeto has crossed the database and is being confirmed! Attention gentlefags of KnowYourMeme, this is a message from your Dick tater:

Faggots…let’s bring them 4Chan.

Jan 21, 2012 at 03:23PM EST
Quote

Draw me ♫Moving, my front lawn♫

Jan 22, 2012 at 01:03AM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Draw me ♫Moving, my front lawn♫

The typo must be drawn for the lolz!

Jan 22, 2012 at 05:01AM EST
Quote

Draw me riding a giant flying doughnut. :D

Jan 22, 2012 at 05:08AM EST

Draw Kamina punching everything in the face.

Jan 22, 2012 at 03:09PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Draw me jumping a canyon of dicks into The Vault while shooting a Rocket Launcher at a Timber Wolf.

D0 it fagg0t.

Jan 22, 2012 at 08:55PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Draw me jumping a canyon of dicks into The Vault while shooting a Rocket Launcher at a Timber Wolf.

I don’t know why I forgot this one.

Request moar like this.

Jan 22, 2012 at 10:22PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Draw a Tyrannid/Zerg hybrid that has been consumed by the Flood and then assimilated into the Borg and then infected with the T-Virus

Jan 23, 2012 at 07:15PM EST
Quote

Draw the krama you should receive for this thread.

Jan 23, 2012 at 07:18PM EST

Draw Yo dawg giggling in the background as your draw the drawing.

Last edited Jan 23, 2012 at 08:00PM EST
Jan 23, 2012 at 08:00PM EST
Quote

I request an image of the Witch-King of Angmar in an androgynous pin-stripe pink suit.

The word “Nigger” above it would be a fine addition.

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:07PM EST
Quote

draw my butt being kissed by Ric (can’t wait for this one)

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:50PM EST

Draw yourself being flooded with bogus artwork requests.

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:55PM EST

Nice inception.

Now draw my avatar.

If that’s okay with you…

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 12:20PM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 12:19PM EST
Quote

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

Could you draw a chipmunk fighting a slightly larger chipmunk, but the bigger one is wearing chainmail and the smaller one is riding a unicycle?

Jan 24, 2012 at 04:41PM EST
Quote

badsitrep wrote:

Draw a “Suiseiseki Drawing thread” family portrait.

Oh OH, I can be the light source!

(That would give some funny ideas to draw…)

Jan 24, 2012 at 06:39PM EST
Quote

Draw Me and Riyku ku Listening to Klaypex Lights, VVV
But the song forces us to dance to it and as Me And Riyku ku is wondering what the hell is going on, Gamzee wearing earplugs says “I Told you bro, I TOLD YOU about Dubstep”.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 06:02PM EST
Jan 25, 2012 at 06:00PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!