327,669 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Suiseiseki's Drawing thread

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT. Added Jan 01, 2012 at 08:18PM EST
1,809 conversations with 129 participants

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I got a idea from this picture.
Make like a representation from the this video of sites being countries and nukes as LOIC strikes.

Australia can be KYM sense we see what mostly goes on between the major sites of the internet on the side lines.

Jul 15, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT

Sorry for the recent lack of drawings. I’ve had almost no free time recently. Hopefully that will change soon.

Anyways, I’m helping Natsuru with the KYM RPG and we’re going to have a bunch of users as NPCs. I will be drawing some of the sprites for these characters and if you could suggest what you would like your character to look like do so and I will see about drawing it. This is not for users who are already in the game as playable characters and I simply can’t draw everyone so just keep that in mind.

I’m going to use Patrick’s as an example. (I intentionally made it too large so you can see it clearly.

Just describe your character and keep it relevant to your most commonly used avatar.

If you want to guarantee your inclusion you can try to draw a set of them yourself. I’d suggest using the below image as a base or at least a size reference.

Jul 18, 2012 at 11:21PM EDT

404 and Patrick’s are pretty much done.

I think I’ll try to do 32 and Gamzee/Slendy next. I might try Wxsdas/Penzoid after that. We’ll see who I do after those 5.
Jul 19, 2012 at 09:53PM EDT

When you need to doodle, just draw a poodle.

Jul 21, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Sorry for the recent lack of drawings. I’ve had almost no free time recently. Hopefully that will change soon.

Anyways, I’m helping Natsuru with the KYM RPG and we’re going to have a bunch of users as NPCs. I will be drawing some of the sprites for these characters and if you could suggest what you would like your character to look like do so and I will see about drawing it. This is not for users who are already in the game as playable characters and I simply can’t draw everyone so just keep that in mind.

I’m going to use Patrick’s as an example. (I intentionally made it too large so you can see it clearly.

Just describe your character and keep it relevant to your most commonly used avatar.

If you want to guarantee your inclusion you can try to draw a set of them yourself. I’d suggest using the below image as a base or at least a size reference.

Wow this looks awesome.

So if I wanted to submit my own set, I can just draw over the top of that template and that’s all you need right?

I already know how I would appear: Essentially I look like the Grim Reaper except blue. Most of the body is hidden in an aquamarine full body robe. Skin is perfectly blue. Eye color blue.

Jul 21, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Wow this looks awesome.

So if I wanted to submit my own set, I can just draw over the top of that template and that’s all you need right?

I already know how I would appear: Essentially I look like the Grim Reaper except blue. Most of the body is hidden in an aquamarine full body robe. Skin is perfectly blue. Eye color blue.

Yup that’s all I need.

PM it to me or post it here when you’re done.

We only really need the walking and standing sprites but if you do more we could do more with your character.

Also, keep the original resolution of the image or else we might not be able to use it. (Don’t resize it. Crop it all you want.)

Jul 21, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

Oh, you’re actually doing the KYM RPG? I thought that was just something you put on your wall to make it feel like you were accomplishing something.

And it’s at this point where I kill myself for not having an easily recognizable human avatar. Although if BSOD can do it, perhaps I could too. Let’s see…

Yeah, I got nothing.

Jul 22, 2012 at 02:24PM EDT

@Twins.

Yeah Non-humanoids are going to be a bitch.

Even someone as simple as Wsxdas is proving to be a bit challenging.

You could probably find some pony sprites with a google image search. You would just need to make them the same size and resolution and modify them accordingly.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT
Jul 22, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT

Wsxdas. I’m not quite sure about how to draw him other than from either side but since this is such a 2D character it might work.

Jul 22, 2012 at 02:43PM EDT

I for one like my 2-D representation overlord.
I understand your trouble in drawing me, I can’t do a proper looking forward pose myself. Silly pterosaurs and their large beaks.

Jul 22, 2012 at 04:17PM EDT

Yeah, wsxdas looks really awesome. Nice job with that.

Pardon me for derailing this thread, but what exactly is the RPG going to be about? Who do you play as and who are the bad guys and what is the main character fighting for and where does it take place and when are you going to be done with it or is it going to be the next Duke Nukem Forever and how much will it cost and will you distribute it on a large scale basis and how many users are you including and you should probably make a thread about it somewhere when you feel like the project is taking off. What about the fighting system do you ever level up and will it be a massive grindfest and do we get to use magic and will it be a MMORPG instead of just an RPG or by RPG do you mean RPG as in the weapon because if so you just trolled everyone really hard.

I can’t say I’m good with graphic design, but I can try.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT
Jul 22, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT

Of course now I notice that the damn link didn’t work.

Go here: http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/11800-the-knowyourmeme-rpg-refresh

Jul 22, 2012 at 06:59PM EDT

Penzoid.

He’s totally different than Wsxdas. See? He’s purple and has that color patch on his stomach.

Jul 22, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Penzoid.

He’s totally different than Wsxdas. See? He’s purple and has that color patch on his stomach.

What do you have against purple, puddin’ pop?

Jul 22, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT

Cale wrote:

What do you have against purple, puddin’ pop?

I’m not your puddin’ pop sweet thing.

Nothing. It is as equally inferior to Red and Green as all the other colors in existence.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Jul 22, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Nothing. It is as equally inferior to Red and Green as all the other colors in existence.

Obviously excluding Octarine.

Jul 22, 2012 at 07:39PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

>implying orange isn’t the ultimate colour

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:22PM EDT

Quickly, my friend! Draw the things in which things are drawn by you to be drawn in this thread by the person drawing the things with the items to draw with the drawings by you!
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS JUST DO SO NOW

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

404 and Patrick’s are pretty much done.

I think I’ll try to do 32 and Gamzee/Slendy next. I might try Wxsdas/Penzoid after that. We’ll see who I do after those 5.

Jul 23, 2012 at 01:51AM EDT

Evil Nemesis.

Lolrus, Ric Tesla, and RPP are probably next.

Also, I’m not psychic. I need to know what you want to look like so go ahead and tell me or I’m probably going to forget you.

Jul 25, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

A battle between our “Catch phrases”
Foolish Mortals ~ Desu
Vs
Because I’m God

Jul 27, 2012 at 06:10PM EDT

I’ve been really busy for a while so I have had little time to sleep let alone draw things. I’ll try to get to it again soon but for now here are some things which I never posted here.

(Part of Nuzlocke attempt before harddrive imploded.)

(For the KYM Post)

Aug 06, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT

Now that the TMEMEM RUOY WONK entry has been deleted from the Deadpool list, draw from your memory an accurate representation of it.

Last edited Aug 08, 2012 at 12:09PM EDT
Aug 08, 2012 at 12:08PM EDT

il Diota wrote:

Draw who was phone

Draw who was phone
I change it
Draw Mama Luigi cosplaying the Demopan with a Yukkuri Boromir that is walking it easy into Mordor while a Desu Traffic Light is taking over the world with M. Bison cosplaying Hina Kagiyama (Touhou 10) which says: “OF CURSE!”

Last edited Aug 08, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT
Aug 08, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT

il Diota wrote:

Draw who was phone

This is a user here whose name is “I was phone” and this is based on his avatar just so you have some context.

Aug 11, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT

I request an image for you to brofist me

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT
Aug 11, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Draw various users in a dance club.

All I have time for is a quick sketch.

I’ll try to knock out the others quickly as well just to get them done.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

Draw robotic versions of KYM users.

Aug 16, 2012 at 04:25PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!