Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I just passed by. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? AAAAAAAA

Last posted Jan 18, 2012 at 08:55PM EST. Added Jan 13, 2012 at 11:12AM EST
62 posts from 39 users

Ohai! This is Leox, formerly Leox Mikael until one day I ninja'd someone so much they told me I was a ninja so that's why my avatar evolved. Yes, I am a n00b around here but I understand your feelings I have been through several forums in the past and I know how it feels.

Hello, I'm Notsocool The Dewott but you can just call me Notso.
All you need to know is that i change avatars and that i made 1000 posts in two mouths.

I'm GriM ReapeR, or just Grim Reaper. I've been here for a while as a lurker, then one day, i decided to make an account. I'm bassicaly a chilean dude who writes like shit in both spanish and english.

I don't remember you, so maybe I'm part of this breakout thing.

Name's Wheatley.

And come to think of it, you're vaguely familiar--then again, I've seen several members donning Osaka avatars.

NottaWotta wrote:

All you need to know is that i change avatars and that i made 1000 posts in two mouths.

So wait, do you have two mouths, or did you have a friend help you out with this strange typing method?

@EP73:
I know it's hard to follow who I am with all these name changes; I used to be Brucker.

NottaWotta wrote:

How do you place so many posts in two mouths?
Do you screenshot them, save them in jpgs and put them on 2 thumbdrives and then put them in 2 mouths?
HOW DO THIS WORK!?

NottaWotta wrote:

2 mouths? i'm sure thats just a spelling mistake but 2 mouths?

I am Verbose. See the username and avatar. I've had an account for about two and a half years, but I became active in posting in July 2011.

I can't say I remember you well, but I have a weak memory of remembering people I haven't talked to for an extended period of time.

Been here 4 months. I am the man with a fro from his ass. If you know anymore than that (which you shouldn't), then I'm afraid the secruity in this facility has been compromised.

Wouldn't call myself one of the breakouts, but then I've been kinda inactive myself.

I always remember every name I hear and see. As such, you are no exeption.

EP73 wrote:

I remember most of you from the Osaka-MLP-Troll Wars, Nation RP and KYM Mafia. And especially Sweatie from The Internet can Find Stars.

Now it's just a rough peace thanks to the diplomacy of the Homestuckers.

Say hello to the resident forum punching bag.

I've taken brief hiatuses on a few occasions. I've changed name and avatar several times.

I've always been hated.

Such as it is here, such as it has always been for me. Everywhere I've gone on the internet, I always managed to attract the worst kind of attention. I bounced around over several different boards on IGN, went to TV Tropes for a while, bounced around on IGN for a little while longer, eventually gave up on IGN and came here.

As for who I am and why you should care, I'm most well known for my dislike of Japanese media, and my distaste for ponies.

And for how vocal I am in my opinions.

Altogether, this is shaping up to be only marginally different from other sites I've been to in the past. My hopes are rapidly fading and I'm slipping into cynicism and a general attitude of not giving a fuck.

If I get myself permanently banned, I know no one will miss me. If I left tomorrow, I know no one would miss me. I have nothing in common with anyone here, so why should I stay? It's not like I have anything I can talk about around here…

If I'm honest, I do better on XBox Live than I've ever done on internet forums with regards to making friends. Then again, that's likely because I find people with similar interests there, unlike here.

Anyway, welcome back.

Last edited Jan 16, 2012 at 10:46PM EST

@Thomas Nair

If you left, I think a few of us would miss you. You generated some pretty good LOL's and memorable moments on this forum, even if you didn't do it on purpose.

Plus without you, people would not have anyone to neg rep. Those who enjoy neg-repping for no damn reason would surely be lost without you.

I hope you stick around ;)

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I've taken brief hiatuses on a few occasions. I've changed name and avatar several times.

I've always been hated.

Such as it is here, such as it has always been for me. Everywhere I've gone on the internet, I always managed to attract the worst kind of attention. I bounced around over several different boards on IGN, went to TV Tropes for a while, bounced around on IGN for a little while longer, eventually gave up on IGN and came here.

As for who I am and why you should care, I'm most well known for my dislike of Japanese media, and my distaste for ponies.

Altogether, this is shaping up to be only marginally different from other sites I've been to in the past. My hopes are rapidly fading and I'm slipping into cynicism and a general attitude of not giving a fuck.

If I get myself permanently banned, I know no one will miss me. If I left tomorrow, I know no one would miss me. I have nothing in common with anyone here, so why should I stay? It's not like I have anything I can talk about around here…

If I'm honest, I do better on XBox Live than I've ever done on internet forums with regards to making friends. Then again, that's likely because I find people with similar interests there, unlike here.

Anyway, welcome back.

I'd miss you.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I've always been hated.

Anyway, welcome back.

Sigh

Alright, let's go over this again:

The reason you have become the 'Forum punching-bag' (Which is honestly, an overstatement) is because:

1: Your constant talks about how much you dislike ponies and Japanese media is disrespectful to some of the older members here, who happen to be bronies and otakus.

2: You talk way too much about how much everyone here "hates" you, and how you're "getting kicked off this site". You're making a big deal out of a small one, and then tell everyone about how much of a big deal it is that there's a small deal.

3: You are too abrasive when you talk about the stuff you like, and when defending your position. We try to maintain an attitude of civil discourse here, and when you make your posts too confronting, when you talk way too much about a single thing, it oversteps a boundary that, even though it's implied, not outright taught, is pretty easy to learn of and stay in.

I sent you a PM about this already, but you seem to have either not gotten it, or you're ignoring it.

Piano wrote:

Sigh

Alright, let's go over this again:

The reason you have become the 'Forum punching-bag' (Which is honestly, an overstatement) is because:

1: Your constant talks about how much you dislike ponies and Japanese media is disrespectful to some of the older members here, who happen to be bronies and otakus.

2: You talk way too much about how much everyone here "hates" you, and how you're "getting kicked off this site". You're making a big deal out of a small one, and then tell everyone about how much of a big deal it is that there's a small deal.

3: You are too abrasive when you talk about the stuff you like, and when defending your position. We try to maintain an attitude of civil discourse here, and when you make your posts too confronting, when you talk way too much about a single thing, it oversteps a boundary that, even though it's implied, not outright taught, is pretty easy to learn of and stay in.

I sent you a PM about this already, but you seem to have either not gotten it, or you're ignoring it.

I sent this PM and never got a reply back.
I'm sorry to have to call you out like this.

There is a time and place to argue, and a time and place to BACK THE FUCK DOWN. That was one of those places. It’s not COOL to hate things because they’re mainstream, that makes you a hipster dickbag. It’s not COOL to hate Japan, that’s racism. You’re really wearing my patience thin, Thomas. People wouldn’t hate on you as much if you weren’t such a dick about your opinions. You’re like an atheist in a chatroom full of christians, convinced that YOU’RE right and determined to make everybody who doesn’t agree with you have a bad time. And don’t give me any of that ‘THIS IS WHO I AM DONT ASK ME TO CHANGE WHO I AM’ shit, because that’s not what I’m asking you to do. Go ahead and hate Japan, you’re missing out on a fuckton of good shit. All I’m asking is that you tone it down about 500 notches. You probably hate notch too, he’s the guy who made minecraft. Until you make a SERIOUS attitude adjustment, please fuck off for a bit. I’m saying this to you as a friend, this is for your best interests to listen to me. Look at Jim Sterling. He hates things, and people hate him back. But people also like him, because he’s not a CUNT about his controversial opinions. That’s all.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!