Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

20,291 total conversations in 470 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Feb 25, 2015 at 12:36PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5543 posts from 281 users

Oh my god, it worked! Yes finally! Maybe i can get out of here unmolested! By the way ive notcied a lack of ships about the following people-

Captain troper

pyro

Bruelock

and most importantly….

YOU

Also i need to know where you guy’s are getting your ships. O-O

DOT DOT DOT wrote:

I think I’ll take a crack at one of these ships.

Great, another pony. You should go good with Ric.
.

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Your not going to ship ponies again are you slendy?

I’ve been shipping a guy with a horse head about 5 times now. Do not question what I will do.

Slendy wrote:

I’ve been shipping a guy with a horse head about 5 times now. Do not question what I will do.

Well yeah but when i said that i meant to make sure if or if you weren’t going to ship characters in the show together.

@ Ric Tesla
I know what I’m doing ric.

@Ashbot & Shade



I shipped both of you last time you complained, and it wasn’t even noticed! To top it off, I’m not sure if this reaction image makes sense here!


Fine, have it your way, here’s another for you:

Until that last post, I hadn’t refreshed the page in quite a while.
And now, there are pony ships again?!



Did we not learn our lesson from page 35? I know I started it, but I only ever posted one and it was easily PG-13! We do not need more pony ships! (And, just for the record, the Applejack x Rainbow Dash pairing sucks.)


QUANTUM, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU POST ANOTHER ANTHRO APPLEJACK I WILL GET ON THE NEXT FLIGHT TO ENGLAND AND PERSONALLY CUT OFF YOUR FINGERS AND YOUR BALLS

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Your not going to ship ponies again are you slendy?

Heheheheheh…

It may be a kind of implemented rule, but it’s difficult when there are two ponies in a shipping thread, it’s inevitable.

There’s either a paradox, or we break the rule, simple as.

EDIT:

Scrolls up

MOTHER OF GOD!

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 04:22AM EDT

God damnit Troper, you need to calm your tits. You have to be punished for driving out Slendy.

Also, I just happen to have found Slendy’s dad.

And a comic poop from a stolen copyright and edited to kill my free time.

@Captain Troper
Dude, chill out. It’s just a joke, it’s not like it’s anything dirty or anything.

@slendy
You’ll be back, YOUR ALWAYS BACK Also for some reason ive really been wanting to have a dick fight with you….

In the meantime have some ships ive had lying around.


The quoted post has been deleted.

Saying things like that will get ya shipped. Pray to god that you get shipped by me and not slendy.
Now give me a minute to get things ready.

Last edited Apr 04, 2012 at 05:19PM EDT

=/ I didn’t wanna make Slendy leave
How did all this end up being my fault? Other people were whining about the supposed decline in quality of the thread long before I did and they got upvotes for it.



I’ll have a good ship for you guys next time I post.

ConstantiNe wrote:

I’m the only troll brave enough to venture into the depths of the Shipping Threads.
please
be in my quadrant
:[

Gamzee was the only troll brave enough and he die----I mean had a good life doing so.

I’m sorry to everyone for getting mad about the pony ships; I was having a bad day at the time, and mainly I was afraid things would go in the same direction they did on page 35. I stand by what I said about anthro pony stuff, though.

I’m especially sorry to Slendy for making him leave the thread. Come hug me bro.



So, someone pointed out that several people haven’t been shipped in a while, myself and Bruelock included. I’ll bet that’s because we’re pretty much only shipped with each other. That being the case, perhaps I ought to… expand my territory. Aggressively.

Last edited Apr 05, 2012 at 03:09AM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

I’m sorry to everyone for getting mad about the pony ships; I was having a bad day at the time, and mainly I was afraid things would go in the same direction they did on page 35. I stand by what I said about anthro pony stuff, though.

I’m especially sorry to Slendy for making him leave the thread. Come hug me bro.



So, someone pointed out that several people haven’t been shipped in a while, myself and Bruelock included. I’ll bet that’s because we’re pretty much only shipped with each other. That being the case, perhaps I ought to… expand my territory. Aggressively.

lolwutamanda

Oh and by the way, I don’t believe it’s possible to get another page like 35…

…unless I make one >:D

But would I?

Last edited Apr 05, 2012 at 03:32AM EDT

Word Up! You must login or signup first!