Forums / Just For Fun

311,200 total conversations in 8,375 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Apr 23, 2014 at 01:26PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
4,840 conversations with 229 participants

Gamzee wrote:

OBJECTION!

I was expecting it to be tomorrow though.
Edit: New page get.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 08:13PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 08:13PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I was expecting it to be tomorrow though.
Edit: New page get.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 08:16PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 08:15PM EDT

I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore…

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT

@Randomman


Damn you guys. I was having a proud victory moment and you just had to ruin it.

Say, why does Bob look so astonished? I’m guess he’s just tantalized by how awesome my boobs are.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore…

What is up with you and that horse head? It’d not right…

Apr 16, 2012 at 04:04PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

What is up with you and that horse head? It’d not right…

Are you questioning my methods?

Apr 16, 2012 at 05:16PM EDT

@bad Vibes

It…makes sense seeing how i am African in this picture like i am in real life.

@Gamzee
No it’s just that it’s what you use for almost every ship you have for ric, and it’s starting to scare me…

Apr 16, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT

Internet meme wrote:

i don’t even know why but
rape imminent

That was almost fully accurate, although BSoD should have been the guy on the right, the hair matches.

Apr 16, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
Quote

@Quantum


Hmm, while it’s true that the one on the right has the curlier hair. I’d say that Bad Vibes is not too far off from the truth here.

Considering how he made me the skinnier one…and I am most likely the skinniest here.

Apr 18, 2012 at 07:49AM EDT
Quote


I think I did pretty good on this one.

Last edited Apr 18, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT
Apr 18, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT

Gamzee wrote:


I think I did pretty good on this one.

Of course you would be the purple one, but it’s okay, I always loved the nerdy ones.
(Thanks for the ship btw, I really like what you done with this gif).

[Note]: All the rape/green hair jokes may need to be lowered a bit because after discussing with RandomMan and some other users in IRC they said it is best if we keep all that to a minimum because they said it is getting old.

I think the shipping thread should still have the rape thing if you guys still like it. But at least keep it to a small portion and especially keep it to a minimum some where else.

Apr 18, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Gamzee wrote:


I think I did pretty good on this one.

If your twilight then i get to be fluttershy.

Apr 18, 2012 at 08:53PM EDT

I honestly think Twilight looks cute in the gif like that.

Apr 18, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT
Quote

Captain Yoshikage J Kira wrote:

You spelled Ric Tesla wrong.

Oh lookie here guy’s it’s douglass!

Apr 18, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT

Captain Yoshikage J Kira wrote:

You spelled Ric Tesla wrong.

Well holy shit..I honestly did not notice that till now.
Some one punish the guy who mispelled my name or something…I don’t care… okay just slap him on the risk because it’s just one simple error.

Last edited Apr 18, 2012 at 09:06PM EDT
Apr 18, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT
Quote

@Ric

Of course I’m Twilight, she’s my favorite pony.

That and she’s also purple, and my favorite color is purple.

Okay enough about what pony I am, back to shipping ALL OF YOU.

Last edited Apr 18, 2012 at 09:15PM EDT
Apr 18, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

It’s good for your first ship but why isn’t rics hair green?

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

It’s good for your first ship but why isn’t rics hair green?

I made his shirt green to represent the body and used the style of his mane as his hair.

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:03PM EDT
Quote

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

I made his shirt green to represent the body and used the style of his mane as his hair.

Ill say this again, his hair:Why isn’t green? You wouldn’t wanna spend a few days in the box would you?

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Ill say this again, his hair:Why isn’t green? You wouldn’t wanna spend a few days in the box would you?

No sir. I’ll fix it?

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT
Quote

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

There you go Mr. Seal Clubba

Much better…

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:17PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Much better…

…What did Ric say?

Apr 21, 2012 at 03:46AM EDT
Quote

Q. M. wrote:

…What did Ric say?

I think he just ignored my post. :|

Apr 21, 2012 at 09:45AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I think he just ignored my post. :|

I didn’t ignore it, i just simply don’t give a fuck.

Not
A
single
Fuck

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:10AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I didn’t ignore it, i just simply don’t give a fuck.

Not
A
single
Fuck

Then take it up with RandomMan.

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:13AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Then take it up with RandomMan.

Well alright then.

inb4 gamzee throws a shitstorm because were not shipping.

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:17AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Well alright then.

inb4 gamzee throws a shitstorm because were not shipping.

Everytime you make a post, 2 things get a name-tag.

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:23AM EDT
Quote

Q. M. wrote:

Everytime you make a post, 2 things get a name-tag.

My posts get name tags?

Apr 21, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I didn’t ignore it, i just simply don’t give a fuck.

Not
A
single
Fuck

Annoying joke is annoying.

I’ll ask you to lower it.

Apr 21, 2012 at 01:41PM EDT
Quote

The green hair joke got old loooooooooong ago. Mainly because all of you forced the hell out of it!

So seriously, stop.

Apr 21, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Randomman


Damn you guys. I was having a proud victory moment and you just had to ruin it.

Say, why does Bob look so astonished? I’m guess he’s just tantalized by how awesome my boobs are.

CUZ BOB HAS NO HEART!

Apr 21, 2012 at 02:40PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Annoying joke is annoying.

I’ll ask you to lower it.

the amount of fucks i don’t give because i think that’s impossible….

Edit: Also i noticed that someone’s been neging me…

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 04:46PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

the amount of fucks i don’t give because i think that’s impossible….

Edit: Also i noticed that someone’s been neging me…

Everyone’s been Neg-bombed. Why? Most likely, Gamzee.

Apr 21, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT
Quote

Q. M. wrote:

Everyone’s been Neg-bombed. Why? Most likely, Gamzee.

Speaking of gamzee, he hasn’t been in the thread for a while, What do you think he’s doing anyway?

Apr 21, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Speaking of gamzee, he hasn’t been in the thread for a while, What do you think he’s doing anyway?

> Gamzee ain’t here
> what’s he doing?
> probably fapping
> that’s gamzees job
> all day every day
> it just keeps happening
> I warned you ’bout them gamzees bro
> I warned you

Apr 21, 2012 at 08:46PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

the amount of fucks i don’t give because i think that’s impossible….

Edit: Also i noticed that someone’s been neging me…

Natsuru’s post should explain it, but I guess it didn’t to you.

The green hair jokes (and others) have been really overused lately, this made them annoying to various users. I have discussed this with Ric. The only reason he still made those jokes was because he thought others were still amused by them. This was however not the case.

Therefore in respect of Ric and the amusement in general I will ask you again to stop it with the green hair jokes. They are no longer amusing and you only have yourselves to blame for that.

And as I promised Ric to jump in in case you guys wouldn’t listen: If you do continue to make this joke because you “do not give a fuck”, I will look at it as a personal attack towards Ric. This is not allowed in general, so I request you to stop it one more time.

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 09:33PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Natsuru’s post should explain it, but I guess it didn’t to you.

The green hair jokes (and others) have been really overused lately, this made them annoying to various users. I have discussed this with Ric. The only reason he still made those jokes was because he thought others were still amused by them. This was however not the case.

Therefore in respect of Ric and the amusement in general I will ask you again to stop it with the green hair jokes. They are no longer amusing and you only have yourselves to blame for that.

And as I promised Ric to jump in in case you guys wouldn’t listen: If you do continue to make this joke because you “do not give a fuck”, I will look at it as a personal attack towards Ric. This is not allowed in general, so I request you to stop it one more time.

Alright, ill stop abusing the green hair joke, even i was starting to get sick of it, there was even a little voice in the back of my head saying “Say that joke one more time and im going to kick you in the balls somehow, i dunno how but it will happen”. So i apologize for abusing the Green hair joke but is negging me seriously the only way how you can get me to stop? You could have asked me to stop after i said it.

@Natsuru
I didn’t see your post somehow, but ill stop.

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 10:03PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Alright, ill stop abusing the green hair joke, even i was starting to get sick of it, there was even a little voice in the back of my head saying “Say that joke one more time and im going to kick you in the balls somehow, i dunno how but it will happen”. So i apologize for abusing the Green hair joke but is negging me seriously the only way how you can get me to stop? You could have asked me to stop after i said it.

@Natsuru
I didn’t see your post somehow, but ill stop.

I thought I typed a post with a note saying to keep it to a minimum though. ><
Also it got negged for some silly reason. :|

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Alright, ill stop abusing the green hair joke, even i was starting to get sick of it, there was even a little voice in the back of my head saying “Say that joke one more time and im going to kick you in the balls somehow, i dunno how but it will happen”. So i apologize for abusing the Green hair joke but is negging me seriously the only way how you can get me to stop? You could have asked me to stop after i said it.

@Natsuru
I didn’t see your post somehow, but ill stop.

I was the person who negged your posts about not giving a fuck about other people’s opinion on the joke. I have no idea about Ric or others.

But as it seems you’re actually making a shout-out to that, it got your attention. So the message we tried to bring over became more clear because of the neg. It served its purpose even more than we wanted simply because that -1 left you with questions.

You can go ahead and neg this if you feel mistreated.


Not to forget you guys value karma way too much. One neg isn’t the end of the world.

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT
Apr 21, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

There you go Mr. Seal Clubba

This is a masterpiece. I commend you sir.

The way you sculpted my boobs is a fine example of your artistic skill

Apr 21, 2012 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote

Hey! You must login or signup first!