15,434 total conversations in 204 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jan 27, 2015 at 09:48PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5539 posts from 280 users

Muumi wrote:

Does this please your god?

You two loverboys are the reason this thread still exists.

Being in pure shock is a totally different reaction….btw…I’m a guy in the picture right?…Right?…Guise?…

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 04:38PM EST

@Ric
my body is ready.

Oh shit guys, Ric says he’s making a comic about me being dead or something…
get your pants back on, they’ll get filled.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 09:27PM EST

Well sorry Gamzee, I will no longer post in this thread, I will only respond to your wall and I will lurk to do so.

Good luck on butt fucking some one else…I heard WitchKing needs some love, from you Gamzee.
You are always my good friend even though you tried to rape me.

Last edited Feb 02, 2012 at 05:47PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Well sorry Gamzee, I will no longer post in this thread, I will only respond to your wall and I will lurk to do so.

Good luck on butt fucking some one else…I heard WitchKing needs some love, from you Gamzee.
You are always my good friend even though you tried to rape me.

fuck witchking, he/she deleted me. and it’s your fault I’m dead, you penetrated my chest with your COCK

Gamzee wrote:

fuck witchking, he/she deleted me. and it’s your fault I’m dead, you penetrated my chest with your COCK

Sorry…

I had no idea it was able to get out of the facility… But no worries, It became KFC to feed a bunch of hungry kids anywhere on the planet. (I hope they don’t get cancer from the bugger).

Ric Tesla wrote:

Sorry…

I had no idea it was able to get out of the facility… But no worries, It became KFC to feed a bunch of hungry kids anywhere on the planet. (I hope they don’t get cancer from the bugger).

Since this thread seems to be reaching the end of its natural life cycle, I think it’s time to wrap things up between Ric and Gamzee with one final memorial comic.

This took me way longer to draw than I intended…

Muumi wrote:

Since this thread seems to be reaching the end of its natural life cycle, I think it’s time to wrap things up between Ric and Gamzee with one final memorial comic.

It’s… So Beautiful…

Muumi wrote:

Jesus, that’s great.

Muumi wrote:

I am commissioning you to draw.

Draw everything.

Muumi wrote:

Inb4ric’sShock!

Greetings! You must login or signup first!