Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,629 total conversations in 8,642 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jul 24, 2014 at 09:16AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5361 posts from 254 users

Oh, look! A page get!


edit: Failed at the textile.

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 01:16PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 01:15PM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Oh, look! A page get!


edit: Failed at the textile.

>MFW I’m not Flandre

Still give you karma anyways.

Feb 07, 2012 at 01:47PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

>MFW I’m not Flandre

Still give you karma anyways.

>MFW I’m Flandre:

Feb 07, 2012 at 03:29PM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Oh, look! A page get!


edit: Failed at the textile.


You clever bastards….good at dodging…
Got Gamzee straight in the ass!
Wait…that does not sound right…
(Btw how do you edit gifs or save them? Because when I was a gif its only a picture…)

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 03:57PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 03:55PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


You clever bastards….good at dodging…
Got Gamzee straight in the ass!
Wait…that does not sound right…
(Btw how do you edit gifs or save them? Because when I was a gif its only a picture…)

Depends where you open them.

If you use Paint, don’t. Paint doesn’t accept gifs and only opens one layer.

Photoshop or Gimp splits the gif in layers. You have to add the text to each layer of the gif. Just add the text once and duplicate it untill it’s the same as the amount of layers in the gif (text doesn’t gets directly added but gets counted as a seperate layer). Then merge one layer of text with one of the gif, but do NOT merge the layers of the gif together as well.

When done save it as a gif. This will turn all the layers (now with text included) into a gif. Photoshop Elements saves gifs by clicking “save for web” (or something like that), I don’t know where to look in Gimp. But Gimp is free, so I recommend that for you if you don’t have Photoshop already.

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 04:05PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 04:03PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Depends where you open them.

If you use Paint, don’t. Paint doesn’t accept gifs and only opens one layer.

Photoshop or Gimp splits the gif in layers. You have to add the text to each layer of the gif. Just add the text once and duplicate it untill it’s the same as the amount of layers in the gif (text doesn’t gets directly added but gets counted as a seperate layer). Then merge one layer of text with one of the gif, but do NOT merge the layers of the gif together as well.

When done save it as a gif. This will turn all the layers (now with text included) into a gif. Photoshop Elements saves gifs by clicking “save for web” (or something like that), I don’t know where to look in Gimp. But Gimp is free, so I recommend that for you if you don’t have Photoshop already.

I mean saving the gif from the internet onto my computer like you do with pictures. I think I forgot to mention how to save an animated image as a gif onto my computer from the internet, but when I do it only saves a picture or just a layer of the gif I think.

Feb 07, 2012 at 04:25PM EST
Quote

You just save the gif like you do with an image.

Perhaps your computer automatically saves it as a jpg or png. If that’s the case, just save it with “all documents” selected. Add “.gif” behind the name you give it.

So instead of “herpderp” which is saved as a jpg, you name it “herpderp.gif” saved as all documents.

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 04:37PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 04:36PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

You just save the gif like you do with an image.

Perhaps your computer automatically saves it as a jpg or png. If that’s the case, just save it with “all documents” selected. Add “.gif” behind the name you give it.

So instead of “herpderp” which is saved as a jpg, you name it “herpderp.gif” saved as all documents.

>Assumed Mac being used.

Or is that true? I don’t know.

Feb 07, 2012 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

Usually you can’t veiw Animated Gif’s on your computer useing it’s default programs, you either have to open the gif up in Internet Explorer or another browser to view them.

However, if you want to edit a gif without learning a whole new program, just go here. It’s easy to use, and it’s free.

Feb 07, 2012 at 07:40PM EST
Quote

you guys are doing it again….you post 1 image then you fill the page with shit tons of text.
nvm, Mister fixed it. (oh god my eyes)

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 07:47PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 07:47PM EST

The Frosty Lich wrote:

I’ve seen that hentai…

Feb 07, 2012 at 07:53PM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Usually you can’t veiw Animated Gif’s on your computer useing it’s default programs, you either have to open the gif up in Internet Explorer or another browser to view them.

However, if you want to edit a gif without learning a whole new program, just go here. It’s easy to use, and it’s free.

The thing only allows me to add 10 frames to the animation…but the gif I’m trying to edit has 18.

Feb 07, 2012 at 09:28PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

The thing only allows me to add 10 frames to the animation…but the gif I’m trying to edit has 18.

This sounds like 1st world problems.

Feb 07, 2012 at 09:30PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

This sounds like 1st world problems.

Have a colored version of Muumi’s comic to distract you.

Colored by opspe.
My eye color is supposed to be blue. :|

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 09:54PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 09:53PM EST
Quote

@Ric
I thought your hair was green….da fuq

Feb 07, 2012 at 09:56PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

@Ric
I thought your hair was green….da fuq

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:02PM EST
Quote

Ric – I know that, it was just impossible because of the shading

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

Ric – I know that, it was just impossible because of the shading

Damn it. D:

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:06PM EST
Quote

I just realized that most of the users in here are bronies.

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:37PM EST
Quote

Not Caramel wrote:


I need to check this thread out more often.


Going to sleep…
@Ashbot
Yeah so?

Last edited Feb 07, 2012 at 10:38PM EST
Feb 07, 2012 at 10:38PM EST
Quote

brace yourself sleeps are coming. bye people.
make sure ric keeps lurking with your hot sticky fan fics

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:51PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

WTF are you feeding me.

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:55PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


Going to sleep…
@Ashbot
Yeah so?

Well, this for example.

Feb 07, 2012 at 10:57PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

I just realized that most of the users in here are bronies.

Feb 07, 2012 at 11:28PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

I just realized that most of the users in here are bronies.

I-I’m not a brony! I-I just h-have a fluttershy avatar a-and come across a lot of MLP p-pictures!

Feb 08, 2012 at 04:56AM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

The fuck happened to his legs and arms….

Feb 08, 2012 at 08:59AM EST

Gamzee wrote:

The fuck happened to his legs and arms….

When it’s Gintama, one doesn’t question logic.

Feb 08, 2012 at 09:13AM EST
Quote

Should any brony-pony ships occur at all during the course of this thread…

I’m going to abandon it.

Feb 08, 2012 at 11:58AM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Picture found by Natsuru

Feb 08, 2012 at 01:04PM EST
Quote

AWWW YEEEAAAH!

It’s date night, and Kalmo wants to play a game with Olivia…

Dat’s hawt.

Feb 08, 2012 at 05:09PM EST
Quote

This is a metaphor/theory of how the Gamzee&Ric shipping sky rocketed in the last shipping thread.

Feb 08, 2012 at 05:43PM EST
Quote

I’m requesting a mercy lock…………………..it’s not the same without Gamzee………………………..

Feb 09, 2012 at 04:10AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Gamzee deleted his account. The shipping thread won’t be the same without him.



NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SOBS!

WHY GAMZEE! WHY-Y-Y-Y-Y!!!!! D’:

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 07:01AM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 07:00AM EST
Quote

'lo! You must login or signup first!