Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

13,674 total conversations in 136 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Dec 10, 2014 at 10:56PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5468 posts from 270 users

Guess what ya filthy bunch of ships, I got a scanner.

That means HAND DRAWN SHIPPING, (I still can’t draw Ric, but I will damn sure try.)
> I made this one really fast just to show the scanner, I’ll take more time on the next one
.

Last edited Feb 11, 2012 at 11:48PM EST
Feb 11, 2012 at 11:47PM EST

Alejandro wrote:

Is that Roger Waters?!

Fuck yeah, that’s Roger Waters.

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:37AM EST
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

ATTENTION
I found Patrick’s Easter Egg.
The trick to the Easter Egg hunt is that there is no Easter Egg and thus you find yourself staring at a furry make-out picture forever looking at every little detail trying to find a hidden meaning. Mr J is attempting to make us all furries!

My pick of users:
Philip J
Kalmo
Syndic
Taryn
DPF

Papaphill already figured it out: IT WAS WHO MISTER J WAS IN THE PIC!

I put him as a character named Alaric, instead of the other one who is actually the character he uses as his avatar.

So…

Papa, make your decision!

EDIT!
THE VOTES ARE IN!

It’s gonna be StoffeXBlubber… Sounds… Saucy.

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 01:06PM EST
Feb 12, 2012 at 12:53PM EST
Quote

>MFW I’m seeing a lack of shipping going on.

This is my serious face

Feb 12, 2012 at 12:56PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:


Ships: You want to ship off my head some were, (Possible Chuck Testa taxidermy).
Rapes: You want to rape my main weapon of defense, by sticking your dick into the barrels and finger it like a opheus.
Molests: You want to molest my hooves, I guess you have some hoof fetish of some sort, a weird one.
Conclusion: You are some weird sick people.

Actually, we already knew they were weird sick people. This is a shipping thread for forum-goers. What did you expect would happen?

Feb 12, 2012 at 01:00PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Actually, we already knew they were weird sick people. This is a shipping thread for forum-goers. What did you expect would happen?

I wanted to see what you guys would do the most.

Feb 12, 2012 at 01:23PM EST
Quote

Slendy wrote:

d’awwwwwwwww.

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 01:29PM EST
Feb 12, 2012 at 01:29PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

d’awwwwwwwww.

MDF wants the dick, Slendy.

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 01:33PM EST
Feb 12, 2012 at 01:32PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

MDF wants the dick, Slendy.

Yes. I want the Richard.

Feb 12, 2012 at 01:35PM EST
Quote

I DESIRE MOAR SHIPPING

Feb 12, 2012 at 05:44PM EST

Slendy wrote:

I DESIRE MOAR SHIPPING

We must feed him, before he mutates back into a gamzee.

Feb 12, 2012 at 06:47PM EST
Quote

Come to me Witchy

Feb 12, 2012 at 09:54PM EST

Continuing from my previous image:

Feb 12, 2012 at 10:36PM EST
Quote

>mfw all of gamzee’s old posts with his image edits aren’t available.

Feb 12, 2012 at 10:59PM EST
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

We’ve covered this about 5 times before now…

We also done the same with Ric x Gamzee.

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:22PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

We also done the same with Ric x Gamzee.

Nah, that idea adapted and was overdone 50 times plus.

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:52PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

I only ship when I can find appropriate pictures.

Or… Inappropriate

I’m so funny.

Feb 13, 2012 at 01:36PM EST
Quote

I’m tempted to take all the images in this thread and dump them in the Shipping article gallery

Feb 13, 2012 at 01:49PM EST
Quote

Captain Howel wrote:

I’m tempted to take all the images in this thread and dump them in the Shipping article gallery

Please do, Ric will be mortified.

Also, I do believe slowly but surely, I’m going to replace Ric’s current position…

Feb 13, 2012 at 04:23PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

NO PATRICK I’M SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN IT TAKE ME BACK PLEASE

Feb 13, 2012 at 04:25PM EST
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

Please do, Ric will be mortified.

Also, I do believe slowly but surely, I’m going to replace Ric’s current position…

Believe me when I say this.

Don’t.

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 05:47PM EST
Feb 13, 2012 at 05:47PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Believe me when I say this.

Don’t.

Need I say anything?

Feb 13, 2012 at 06:07PM EST
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

Need I say anything?

Yeah do it anyways, I don’t really care.
I just did all this from the start to see how far this would of gone. It gone quiet far, it even made me quiet popular too. I only seen this as a social experiment, not to get attention, just to see how long I can push this, but I did get seriously board too, also I acted like the nerd rager to mix stuff up a little.

But I will be damned if a mod replaced my old title(Conversationalist) to a title saying “The forum’s whore”.

Feb 13, 2012 at 06:40PM EST
Quote

REMEMBER WHAT WE SAID ABOUT GOING PAGES WITHOUT SHIPPING
COME TO ME CANDLE JACK I WANT T

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 06:48PM EST
Feb 13, 2012 at 06:46PM EST

Cale wrote:

Feb 13, 2012 at 08:18PM EST

Mods can change our titles?
Can we change our own titles?
I’m growing tired of “Commentator.”

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 08:25PM EST
Feb 13, 2012 at 08:25PM EST
Quote

Captain Howel wrote:

Mods can change our titles?
Can we change our own titles?
I’m growing tired of “Commentator.”

… wat?
No, we cannot change our own titles. The only way to change our titles, unless we’ve contributed enough to the site that a mod decides to do it for us, is to meet the qualifications.
Please direct further title based posts to this thread .

Feb 13, 2012 at 08:29PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

… wat?
No, we cannot change our own titles. The only way to change our titles, unless we’ve contributed enough to the site that a mod decides to do it for us, is to meet the qualifications.
Please direct further title based posts to this thread .

way to stop in the thread and not ship something MDF

Feb 13, 2012 at 08:33PM EST

Slendy wrote:

way to stop in the thread and not ship something MDF

Feb 13, 2012 at 08:34PM EST
Quote

Slendy wrote:

way to stop in the thread and not ship something MDF

Sorry. I have used this thread countless times but not shipped anything. This must be amended immediately!
But I’m too lazy to make pictures…
Oh what the hell. I’ll make you a shipping wall tomorrow. Count on it.

Feb 13, 2012 at 10:33PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Yeah do it anyways, I don’t really care.
I just did all this from the start to see how far this would of gone. It gone quiet far, it even made me quiet popular too. I only seen this as a social experiment, not to get attention, just to see how long I can push this, but I did get seriously board too, also I acted like the nerd rager to mix stuff up a little.

But I will be damned if a mod replaced my old title(Conversationalist) to a title saying “The forum’s whore”.

It gone quiet far,
quiet popular
seriously board

Last edited Feb 14, 2012 at 10:48AM EST
Feb 14, 2012 at 10:46AM EST
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

It gone quiet far,
quiet popular
seriously board

This.

(Maybe he’s trolling?)

Feb 14, 2012 at 01:05PM EST
Quote

Captain Howel wrote:

This.

(Maybe he’s trolling?)

My second thoughts were: “it’s just his ‘interweb’ idiolect….or dialect?”

Feb 14, 2012 at 01:31PM EST
Quote

Its valentine’s day. And Im ForeverAlone… I desire… I desire… more shipping

Feb 14, 2012 at 01:39PM EST

Hello! You must login or signup first!