Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

21,906 total conversations in 525 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 29, 2015 at 03:14AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5583 posts from 290 users

Guess what ya filthy bunch of ships, I got a scanner.

That means HAND DRAWN SHIPPING, (I still can’t draw Ric, but I will damn sure try.)
> I made this one really fast just to show the scanner, I’ll take more time on the next one

Last edited Feb 11, 2012 at 11:48PM EST

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

ATTENTION
I found Patrick’s Easter Egg.
The trick to the Easter Egg hunt is that there is no Easter Egg and thus you find yourself staring at a furry make-out picture forever looking at every little detail trying to find a hidden meaning. Mr J is attempting to make us all furries!

My pick of users:
Philip J
Kalmo
Syndic
Taryn
DPF

Papaphill already figured it out: IT WAS WHO MISTER J WAS IN THE PIC!

I put him as a character named Alaric, instead of the other one who is actually the character he uses as his avatar.

So…

Papa, make your decision!

EDIT!
THE VOTES ARE IN!

It’s gonna be StoffeXBlubber… Sounds… Saucy.

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 01:06PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ships: You want to ship off my head some were, (Possible Chuck Testa taxidermy).
Rapes: You want to rape my main weapon of defense, by sticking your dick into the barrels and finger it like a opheus.
Molests: You want to molest my hooves, I guess you have some hoof fetish of some sort, a weird one.
Conclusion: You are some weird sick people.

Actually, we already knew they were weird sick people. This is a shipping thread for forum-goers. What did you expect would happen?

MDFification wrote:

Actually, we already knew they were weird sick people. This is a shipping thread for forum-goers. What did you expect would happen?

I wanted to see what you guys would do the most.

Captain Howel wrote:

I’m tempted to take all the images in this thread and dump them in the Shipping article gallery

Please do, Ric will be mortified.

Also, I do believe slowly but surely, I’m going to replace Ric’s current position…

量子 Meme wrote:

Please do, Ric will be mortified.

Also, I do believe slowly but surely, I’m going to replace Ric’s current position…

Believe me when I say this.

Don’t.

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 05:47PM EST

量子 Meme wrote:

Need I say anything?

Yeah do it anyways, I don’t really care.
I just did all this from the start to see how far this would of gone. It gone quiet far, it even made me quiet popular too. I only seen this as a social experiment, not to get attention, just to see how long I can push this, but I did get seriously board too, also I acted like the nerd rager to mix stuff up a little.

But I will be damned if a mod replaced my old title(Conversationalist) to a title saying “The forum’s whore”.

Captain Howel wrote:

Mods can change our titles?
Can we change our own titles?
I’m growing tired of “Commentator.”

… wat?
No, we cannot change our own titles. The only way to change our titles, unless we’ve contributed enough to the site that a mod decides to do it for us, is to meet the qualifications.
Please direct further title based posts to this thread .

MDFification wrote:

… wat?
No, we cannot change our own titles. The only way to change our titles, unless we’ve contributed enough to the site that a mod decides to do it for us, is to meet the qualifications.
Please direct further title based posts to this thread .

way to stop in the thread and not ship something MDF

Slendy wrote:

way to stop in the thread and not ship something MDF

Sorry. I have used this thread countless times but not shipped anything. This must be amended immediately!
But I’m too lazy to make pictures…
Oh what the hell. I’ll make you a shipping wall tomorrow. Count on it.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Yeah do it anyways, I don’t really care.
I just did all this from the start to see how far this would of gone. It gone quiet far, it even made me quiet popular too. I only seen this as a social experiment, not to get attention, just to see how long I can push this, but I did get seriously board too, also I acted like the nerd rager to mix stuff up a little.

But I will be damned if a mod replaced my old title(Conversationalist) to a title saying “The forum’s whore”.

It gone quiet far,
quiet popular
seriously board

Last edited Feb 14, 2012 at 10:48AM EST

Word Up! You must login or signup first!