Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

20,442 total conversations in 476 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 03, 2015 at 12:30PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5559 posts from 287 users

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

I colored over hentai on this one, so does it count?

I been gone for ten hours!
HOW THE HELL!?!?!
AND WHY IS THE OTHER ONE LOCKED!?!?!

Last edited Jan 16, 2012 at 11:54PM EST

HELLO EVERYONE! Hi, you don’t know me, but I certainly know enough of you to create a fan fiction! So here it goes, PART ONE!
--

Rain splashed on the window, and the booming sound of thunder could be heard in the distance. Natsuru couldn’t sleep. Bored of her attempts at rest, she put back on her Pajamas and threw a robe on, and exited to the guest room. She had been staying at Aristocatifications house that night with a few other of her friends to have an Anime Marathon, but they had been forced to finish earlier than expected due to a power outage.

Natsuru found candle light in the living room. “Hey” she called out. "Oh, you can’t sleep either?
Gespenst called back. She went and sat on the couch opposite of him “Yeah, the stupid rain is bothering me”. “I don’t blame you…” He responded. Suddenly the kitchen door opened, and Aristo walked in carrying a large plate of snacks. “Hey, you are awake too!” he sat down on the opposite side of the couch Gespesnt was on.

After discussing how annoying the rain was for 15 solid minutes, Aristo finally snapped. “GAH! I am so bored!” he shoves his head into one of his nearby body pillow piles. “Well why don’t you come up with something?” Gespenst said.

Loli looked up in a contemplative look. “Okay, I have an idea.” Running out of the room to the kitchen, he came back carrying a large glass bottle.

“Oh god no” Natsuru said. “Oh YES!” Gespenst shouted.

--
… To be continued.

Last edited Jan 17, 2012 at 03:40PM EST

Negi Yagami wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE! Hi, you don’t know me, but I certainly know enough of you to create a fan fiction! So here it goes, PART ONE!
--

Rain splashed on the window, and the booming sound of thunder could be heard in the distance. Natsuru couldn’t sleep. Bored of her attempts at rest, she put back on her Pajamas and threw a robe on, and exited to the guest room. She had been staying at Aristocatifications house that night with a few other of her friends to have an Anime Marathon, but they had been forced to finish earlier than expected due to a power outage.

Natsuru found candle light in the living room. “Hey” she called out. "Oh, you can’t sleep either?
Gespenst called back. She went and sat on the couch opposite of him “Yeah, the stupid rain is bothering me”. “I don’t blame you…” He responded. Suddenly the kitchen door opened, and Aristo walked in carrying a large plate of snacks. “Hey, you are awake too!” he sat down on the opposite side of the couch Gespesnt was on.

After discussing how annoying the rain was for 15 solid minutes, Aristo finally snapped. “GAH! I am so bored!” he shoves his head into one of his nearby body pillow piles. “Well why don’t you come up with something?” Gespenst said.

Loli looked up in a contemplative look. “Okay, I have an idea.” Running out of the room to the kitchen, he came back carrying a large glass bottle.

“Oh god no” Natsuru said. “Oh YES!” Gespenst shouted.

--
… To be continued.

THEN ITIZPWNED AND GAMZEE RAN IN AND DICKED EVERYONE IN THE FACE THE END

Negi Yagami wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE! Hi, you don’t know me, but I certainly know enough of you to create a fan fiction! So here it goes, PART ONE!
--

Rain splashed on the window, and the booming sound of thunder could be heard in the distance. Natsuru couldn’t sleep. Bored of her attempts at rest, she put back on her Pajamas and threw a robe on, and exited to the guest room. She had been staying at Aristocatifications house that night with a few other of her friends to have an Anime Marathon, but they had been forced to finish earlier than expected due to a power outage.

Natsuru found candle light in the living room. “Hey” she called out. "Oh, you can’t sleep either?
Gespenst called back. She went and sat on the couch opposite of him “Yeah, the stupid rain is bothering me”. “I don’t blame you…” He responded. Suddenly the kitchen door opened, and Aristo walked in carrying a large plate of snacks. “Hey, you are awake too!” he sat down on the opposite side of the couch Gespesnt was on.

After discussing how annoying the rain was for 15 solid minutes, Aristo finally snapped. “GAH! I am so bored!” he shoves his head into one of his nearby body pillow piles. “Well why don’t you come up with something?” Gespenst said.

Loli looked up in a contemplative look. “Okay, I have an idea.” Running out of the room to the kitchen, he came back carrying a large glass bottle.

“Oh god no” Natsuru said. “Oh YES!” Gespenst shouted.

--
… To be continued.

I like where this is going…

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

THEN ITIZPWNED AND GAMZEE RAN IN AND DICKED EVERYONE IN THE FACE THE END

Meanwhile, Steve, Natsuru’s pet Tentacle Monster, brutally raped ItizPWNED until he coughed up the cum being pumped into him.

Negi Yagami wrote:

Meanwhile, Steve, Natsuru’s pet Tentacle Monster, brutally raped ItizPWNED until he coughed up the cum being pumped into him.

I can see you and Natsuru are friends.

Negi Yagami wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE! Hi, you don’t know me, but I certainly know enough of you to create a fan fiction! So here it goes, PART ONE!
--

Rain splashed on the window, and the booming sound of thunder could be heard in the distance. Natsuru couldn’t sleep. Bored of her attempts at rest, she put back on her Pajamas and threw a robe on, and exited to the guest room. She had been staying at Aristocatifications house that night with a few other of her friends to have an Anime Marathon, but they had been forced to finish earlier than expected due to a power outage.

Natsuru found candle light in the living room. “Hey” she called out. "Oh, you can’t sleep either?
Gespenst called back. She went and sat on the couch opposite of him “Yeah, the stupid rain is bothering me”. “I don’t blame you…” He responded. Suddenly the kitchen door opened, and Aristo walked in carrying a large plate of snacks. “Hey, you are awake too!” he sat down on the opposite side of the couch Gespesnt was on.

After discussing how annoying the rain was for 15 solid minutes, Aristo finally snapped. “GAH! I am so bored!” he shoves his head into one of his nearby body pillow piles. “Well why don’t you come up with something?” Gespenst said.

Loli looked up in a contemplative look. “Okay, I have an idea.” Running out of the room to the kitchen, he came back carrying a large glass bottle.

“Oh god no” Natsuru said. “Oh YES!” Gespenst shouted.

--
… To be continued.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Yay! I’m not in another rape fic!

Now I can sit in the back ground, point and laugh, for once.

your time will come.
.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

@thread

And there’s Sweatie, further spreading his wisdom. If I were to decode this message, we would have to remember that Sweatie is stating that we are all OP (People = faggots, OP = faggot, therefore people = OP). OP opened this thread to give us a thread in which we can enjoy ourselves while messing with each other with questionable pictures. Using that we can conclude that Sweatie wishes to state that we are all joyous people who enjoy having fun with each other. We mess with each other using questionable pictures because we actually respect each other and wish to share laughs with said person. We are all one community and show our strong bonds by purposely putting them in situations that would normally break a weaker friendship… Sweatie, your wisdom astounds me.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

And there’s Sweatie, further spreading his wisdom. If I were to decode this message, we would have to remember that Sweatie is stating that we are all OP (People = faggots, OP = faggot, therefore people = OP). OP opened this thread to give us a thread in which we can enjoy ourselves while messing with each other with questionable pictures. Using that we can conclude that Sweatie wishes to state that we are all joyous people who enjoy having fun with each other. We mess with each other using questionable pictures because we actually respect each other and wish to share laughs with said person. We are all one community and show our strong bonds by purposely putting them in situations that would normally break a weaker friendship… Sweatie, your wisdom astounds me.

At the end of the episode of P4A I was watching, the four male characters pair up with the three female characters. This would leave one character alone, so while they were discussing it one of the characters ran off with all the girls for himself, leaving the male characters feeling like idiots. I decided to do the “RandomMan gets all the ladies” thing for this scene. I put it in here instead of the portrait thread because i’m shipping Random with three female users.

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

Hold your mouse over the word [DILDOS] for a couple seconds.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

O HAI! You must login or signup first!