Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

15,386 total conversations in 204 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jan 23, 2015 at 03:31AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5538 posts from 280 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Random Man = Male Natsuru
Male Natsuru = Female Natsuru
Female Natsuru = Natsuru Springfield

So therefore, Random Man = Natsuru Springfield!?!?!

I DON’T KNOW WHOSE NAME TO USE!!!

Story of my life.

Last edited Feb 21, 2012 at 07:01PM EST

The quoted post has been deleted.

Stop saying that or I will turn into a necron….
@S.Man’s other post.
>Implying incest.
(Also I just rewatched that video after years of not seeing it, lol)

Last edited Feb 21, 2012 at 08:06PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Stop saying that or I will turn into a necron….
@S.Man’s other post.
>Implying incest.
(Also I just rewatched that video after years of not seeing it, lol)

>Implying you are a little boy and
.
I WILL RAPE YOU

Last edited Feb 21, 2012 at 08:08PM EST

Slendy wrote:

No one is shipping me anymore, At least I have myself.

No, you don’t have yourself you have ME

(bruelock and troper are gonna have to wait till later)

Ric Tesla wrote:

(Sorry for double post but)…

I HAVE MOVED ON, SLENDY!!

Cool with me, I have Witchy anyway. except Witchy never ever freaking talks to me!

Slendy wrote:

Cool with me, I have Witchy anyway. except Witchy never ever freaking talks to me!

Cool with me too.
BECAUSE IDEOLOGICAL GIVES ME SELF RESPECT AND DOES NOT USE ME AS SOME COMMON WHORE!

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Has anyone shipped our two favourite mods already?

I wonder what the results of such union could- OMG WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!?!?

My Son!

Last edited Feb 22, 2012 at 10:10AM EST

This thread is on the verge of being found out that everyone is related.

Well that’s what you get for cross-breeding guys! I’m kidding of course.

Hey wait a sec, I’ve been shipped about 2 or 3 times…

量子 Meme wrote:

This thread is on the verge of being found out that everyone is related.

Well that’s what you get for cross-breeding guys! I’m kidding of course.

Hey wait a sec, I’ve been shipped about 2 or 3 times…

You underestimate the perversion of this thread. That realization might only excite them.
EDIT: Muahahaha, edited! Your comments on my poor spelling have been neutralized!

Last edited Feb 22, 2012 at 05:10PM EST

MDFification wrote:

You underestimate the perversion of this thread. That realization might only excite them.
EDIT: Muahahaha, edited! Your comments on my poor spelling have been neutralized!

It’s debatable.

But we can’t do that here.

MDFification wrote:

You underestimate the perversion of this thread. That realization might only excite them.
EDIT: Muahahaha, edited! Your comments on my poor spelling have been neutralized!

WE’RE SO EXITED

Hello! You must login or signup first!