Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

22,147 total conversations in 566 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Apr 17, 2015 at 11:05AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5601 posts from 291 users

shipping thread, go back to shipping.

Im forever alone but maybe some day ill be shipped

-
got on new page – forever alone till someone posts. And then still forever alone.

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:05PM EST

Bruelock wrote:

So when’s the next challenge? Seems very intense. Might look forward to participate in that.

Will probably take a while.

Blubber’s not planning another one. So I guess you just have to wait and be lucky.


@Schellu

Inb4 pimp ships featuring me.

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:05PM EST

Am I the only one that thinks everyone should be able to write in whatever title they want? :(
<-- picture it. Annoying newfag youngling / Bruelock stalker right there. It would look great.

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:09PM EST

Captain Howel wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks everyone should be able to write in whatever title they want? :(
<-- picture it. Annoying newfag youngling / Bruelock stalker right there. It would look great.

I’m pretty sure aournd 99% of the userbase wants to be able to do that.

But it would take the fun out of having one. It wouldn’t be unique anymore.

Besides, think of the titles people would give themselves.


Now get back to shipping, we’re getting of track here.

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:09PM EST

At some point, with more activity Im gonna loose my current title. Until then, I am:


edit: focus on shipping. Quick!!!

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:16PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

I’m pretty sure aournd 99% of the userbase wants to be able to do that.

But it would take the fun out of having one. It wouldn’t be unique anymore.

Besides, think of the titles people would give themselves.


Now get back to shipping, we’re getting of track here.

Damn, got quoted before I could get the Textile to cooperate with me.
EDIT: Oh good, the quote changes when the post changes :D

Anyway, I think anything that gives room for creativity is more fun than something that doesn’t. But then I suppose it could get abused since it would let people impersonate moderators & staff.

inb4 seal clubba ships Schellu!   >:D

@Bruelock

This ship is sailing smoothly.
Also, how did you do the editing on that comic? Photoshop?

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 04:57PM EST

Well I’m glad we sorted that out.

Hey RandomMan! Check out my post in that thread! :3

Anyway, Just a note, Captain Troper, that you can change your name to a title if you really wanted one sooo badly, although of course, it wouldn’t hold the same effect.

Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 05:58PM EST

量子 Meme wrote:

Well I’m glad we sorted that out.

Hey RandomMan! Check out my post in that thread! :3

Anyway, Just a note, Captain Troper, that you can change your name to a title if you really wanted one sooo badly, although of course, it wouldn’t hold the same effect.

>Implying my swag was ever any lower.



Last edited Feb 24, 2012 at 06:41PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

woo that the thread is going strong!

PS I AM THE NIGHT (a bit late with that one aren’t i)

Indeed. Although you can still brag about what you did in that comic, if you want. XD

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I would love to see someone ship a walrus.
No. Seriously. I would really like to see that.

Because if someone does, you know it means only one thing:

You made someone Google for walrus porn.

Didn’t even get a boner.

Okay, there are now THREE Gamzees in this thread, not counting the original.
I need to think about what to do with this. I was gonna somehow do a Quantum x me x Bruelock x Gespenst ship, possibly in one image, but now there’s THIS situation.

Captain Howel wrote:

Well that’s just fucking great, now we’ll have to sacrifice another hundred virgins.
We don’t have a huge supply of them, you know!

Yes we do. I’m your God, so I should know this.

Here i come to save the thread

Now before i post this new ship that i made id like to know where you guy’s are uploading your ships? Ive been using Tinypic but I’m not so sure…

Last edited Feb 27, 2012 at 04:43PM EST

I used my Photobucket account at first, but I recommend uploading them to KYM instead (just don’t select an article for them. No, not even the Shipping article).



This is what you get for becoming a fourth Gamzee, Quantum! Now you have to suck a security camera’s dick while he holds you at gunpoint camerapoint.
This is just a normal thing for Bruelock & me, though ;)

Captain Howel wrote:

Lucky for you, your avatar is a character I recognize and I’m the type of person who would read other people’s wall posts to find a suitable shipping partner.

BEHOLD.


i’ve actually been using this avatar for quite awhile, along with another one with the same character, what is this scene from?…

Ann Hiro wrote:

i’ve actually been using this avatar for quite awhile, along with another one with the same character, what is this scene from?…

Not sure which scene you mean, so I’ll do both; the image is from Angel Beats, and the video is from First Blood Part II (Rambo)

Captain Howel wrote:

I used my Photobucket account at first, but I recommend uploading them to KYM instead (just don’t select an article for them. No, not even the Shipping article).



This is what you get for becoming a fourth Gamzee, Quantum! Now you have to suck a security camera’s dick while he holds you at gunpoint camerapoint.
This is just a normal thing for Bruelock & me, though ;)

“You first, Bruelock.”

Okay you know what ive been trying to put this under NFSW content and in hyperlinks but nothing is working for me today so to the mods out there, please do not take this the wrong way or close the thread, it’s a joke image and it’s not what you think.

It’s about time i got that ship out my system.

Hi! You must login or signup first!