Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

21,750 total conversations in 517 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 17, 2015 at 11:11PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5579 posts from 289 users

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay you know what ive been trying to put this under NFSW content and in hyperlinks but nothing is working for me today so to the mods out there, please do not take this the wrong way or close the thread, it’s a joke image and it’s not what you think.

It’s about time i got that ship out my system.

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay you know what ive been trying to put this under NFSW content and in hyperlinks but nothing is working for me today so to the mods out there, please do not take this the wrong way or close the thread, it’s a joke image and it’s not what you think.

It’s about time i got that ship out my system.

“Bruelock your closes, go first…I will be right behind with y-
BYE!

uglidoll wrote:

i’m never going to get shipped :(
i don’t actually have a picture to put names in, but can someone give me one?

Sorry man, but you are going to have to go digging for those yourself…
… in the deepest, darkest, most scary part of the Internet.

…Google Images with Safesearch turned off.

--
EDIT: Also, Random Man has a point. If it was him there would have been bunny ears on that kid…. and there would also be 8 kids.
EDIT AGAIN: Then again, if it shows to have any amounts of Swag, it is most defiantly Random Mans Child.

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 09:21PM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Sorry man, but you are going to have to go digging for those yourself…
… in the deepest, darkest, most scary part of the Internet.

…Google Images with Safesearch turned off.

--
EDIT: Also, Random Man has a point. If it was him there would have been bunny ears on that kid…. and there would also be 8 kids.
EDIT AGAIN: Then again, if it shows to have any amounts of Swag, it is most defiantly Random Mans Child.

Ain’t mine.

And it AIN’T better not be Slendy’s either.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Alright Ric. Slendy wants to eat my child and you need revenge on your lover. Lets team up and kick his ass! :D


Oh sure just because I’m slenderman it means I must eat babies….
.

Slendy wrote:

Oh sure just because I’m slenderman it means I must eat babies….
.

You don’t…you rip the internal organs out and replace them with a stuffing of some sort…like cotton, leafs, bones, etc…

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 09:51PM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Slendy! The results are in!

Seems my quest to find him shall continue!

YAY!

Finally that has passed us!
Now no little whore is gonna take my Slendy away from me.
Now you can go one your life Journey and figure out who is the real father!

Ric Tesla wrote:

YAY!

Finally that has passed us!
Now no little whore is gonna take my Slendy away from me.
Now you can go one your life Journey and figure out who is the real father!

Yes…as it turns out….I’m the father

Making a seperate post for this:


As some people are wondering why they aren’t getting shipped. In some cases, I do want to add different names. But in order to stay on topic, I often choose to use people who were in the shipping thread from the beginning (in this case, having a higher chance of being the “father”). Or who I know better through conversation like in the KYM IRC.

And new posters simply don’t get shipped when asking, I rather see them make a ship first. I don’t want to be used as some sort of lacky.

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 10:51PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Making a seperate post for this:


As some people are wondering why they aren’t getting shipped. In some cases, I do want to add different names. But in order to stay on topic, I often choose to use people who were in the shipping thread from the beginning (in this case, having a higher chance of being the “father”). Or who I know better through conversation like in the KYM IRC.

And new posters simply don’t get shipped when asking, I rather see them make a ship first. I don’t want to be used as some sort of lacky.

Don’t lie, you love being used. (and abused)

Well, it seems a lot of the other users in this thread went on a little adventure without me. Guess i’ll ship myself with another user in this thread in the meantime. Wait, wasn’t there a user with a Applejack profile picture?

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 11:30PM EST

Ashbot wrote:

Well, it seems a lot of the other users in this thread went on a little adventure without me. Guess i’ll ship myself with another user in this thread in the meantime. Wait, wasn’t there a user with a Applejack profile picture?

Then again, it ain’t gonna suck itself. You know what to do…

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 11:41PM EST

Dear diary,
Seal Clubba is trying to claim custody of the child! Gahhh! I don’t even think he was at the bar that night! D:

Anyways, I will be testing him soon. However I doubt he will stick around long after he sees the needle…

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Dear diary,
Seal Clubba is trying to claim custody of the child! Gahhh! I don’t even think he was at the bar that night! D:

Anyways, I will be testing him soon. However I doubt he will stick around long after he sees the needle…

Fine!
It’s Me It was during that lonely night after barely surving the battle… many of our fellow users parished that day…We were alone and in anguish.

Bruelock wrote:

“NO!”
takes Troper’s gun

YOU first…”

I see what’s going on here!

I missed almost a complete page!

Well I’m sorry I live in GMT.

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 03:03AM EST

Hello! You must login or signup first!