Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

21,856 total conversations in 521 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 29, 2015 at 03:14AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5583 posts from 290 users

Captain Howel wrote:

Don’t get ahead of yourselves, I am the original gun-pointer in this thread, and we will not be having another Mexican standoff, because I don’t have the tentacle powers necessary to grow six extra arms again. I had to give those back to Slendy.

Well, you lot asked for it:


Hey, if Slendy gets a hold of Warcraftnerd, me and Root are just along for the ride.
Edit: Page get.

Last edited Mar 21, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oooo i see were shippin the new boy’s in this thread, welp time for me to go out and find ships then.

Oh no you won’t.
I shall not be shipped anymore.

Or I’ll fix yer cupboards.

Slendy wrote:

@TheShippers

Just what we needed, this makes this ship so easy



SO. IT HAS COME TO THIS.
I had to look up MLP ships to find this. You have made me sad, thread.

Also, this is at least my third ship in a row featuring Slendy.

Captain Howel wrote:

Just what we needed, this makes this ship so easy



SO. IT HAS COME TO THIS.
I had to look up MLP ships to find this. You have made me sad, thread.

Also, this is at least my third ship in a row featuring Slendy.

Please, for the love of god. Don’t. Ship. Ponies. It even makes me feel uncomfortable.

See Troper, even Dravitar is with this one on me, now go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done! While i go out lookin for some ships to punish you with.

GIANTDAD wrote:

See Troper, even Dravitar is with this one on me, now go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done! While i go out lookin for some ships to punish you with.

Lookin’ for ships, mate?
Well, guess I’m way too fast for ya =P



量子 Meme wrote:

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PONY SHIPS?
Oh quantum meme, you and Troper are going to get a little surprise at the end of the day.

GIANTDAD wrote:

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PONY SHIPS?
Oh quantum meme, you and Troper are going to get a little surprise at the end of the day.

Do you remember that time when I complained about pony ships and got downvoted?

Well I thought I’d add a deep sense of contrast and hypocritical feel within the thread.

Captain Howel wrote:



OKAY
I STARTED THIS
NOW I’M ENDING IT


My ulterior motive was to see your reaction and provoke you into never shipping ponies again.

That point may go for everyone else.

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

“I havent been to the shipping thread in a while”
clicks
“what the fuck am i looking at?”

The most sexy shit you’ve ever seen in your entire life, shield your eyes for they will melt out of your skull if you gaze upon the beauty for too long, other than that something so hideous the person that has made it shall burn in an everlasting pit of fire were the screaming never stops.

And the pony ships.

Ashbot wrote:


Ship by ship, shipping them together~!

Actually, I thought this was the part where we break into song. (It doesn’t have to be pony-related, besides the original song.)

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Where was this 2 days? I’m a Homestuck fan, shipping is our specialty.

<img src=“http://i.imgur.com/NscOi.png”300" />

Someone who likes shipping.

@PantheMan

inb4 Gamzee Slendy

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I better start taking birth control pills, because this thread is starting to give me MAJOR problems!

I think I can narrow down the suspects of THIS child!

You banged Ric? oh shit Seal is gonna be pissed.

PAYBACK TIME MOTHA FUKKAS


IF ANY OF YOU SHIP PONIES FURTHERMORE I WILL NOT OLD BACK AND I WILL ACTUALLY GO HUNT DOWN NSFW SHIPS.

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 09:11PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I better start taking birth control pills, because this thread is starting to give me MAJOR problems!

I think I can narrow down the suspects of THIS child!

I don’t even remeber such a thing. D:
SON OF A B&^$#!!!
I AM NOT PAYING FOR NO CHILD SUPPORT!
DNA TEST!
NOW!

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

PAYBACK TIME MOTHA FUKKAS


IF ANY OF YOU SHIP PONIES FURTHERMORE I WILL NOT OLD BACK AND I WILL ACTUALLY GO HUNT DOWN NSFW SHIPS.



Posting pictures of half-naked women?
Oh, the horror. I can’t take much more of this! Please, make it stop. Really, this is so painful. I hate looking at half-naked women.

Well I’m just gonna take the kids out for a while… I could use Noels sister, to carry Noel…
YAY parenting.
I obviously know that is not mine….
gonna buy several contraceptives, while im out….

Captain Howel wrote:



Posting pictures of half-naked women?
Oh, the horror. I can’t take much more of this! Please, make it stop. Really, this is so painful. I hate looking at half-naked women.

Ship more ponies, C’mon call my bluff. Do you really Wanna call my bluff motherfucka?
Because if you do i will virtually go onto google, google “gay anime porn” find 3 images, edit them and then put this here. Do you Really Wanna try me, hell ill even get slendy on this.

Last edited Mar 22, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

@Seal Clubba
.
Come at me bro.

Oh slendy….slendy slendy slendy slendy slendy…SLENDY. sigh I was hoping to do this for troper but you’ll do. But I’m not up for it right now, i feel like i have heartburn and i have trouble with the spoiler button and censoring gay anime porn so i think ill wait till tomorrow, so if i were you id-

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh slendy….slendy slendy slendy slendy slendy…SLENDY. sigh I was hoping to do this for troper but you’ll do. But I’m not up for it right now, i feel like i have heartburn and i have trouble with the spoiler button and censoring gay anime porn so i think ill wait till tomorrow, so if i were you id-

Might I suggest pulling something from /r/spacedicks?

… oh fuck.

Last edited Mar 23, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT

Hello! You must login or signup first!