Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,588 total conversations in 8,640 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jul 24, 2014 at 09:16AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5361 posts from 254 users

Hey guys, sorry for being absent for so long……

Dafuq happen?!

@Captain Troper

What have you been doing while I’m gone?

Edit: Angry page get

Last edited Mar 23, 2012 at 06:19AM EDT
Mar 23, 2012 at 06:17AM EDT
Quote

The fuck are you guys doing?

Get back to shipping before Slendy rapes some one (Most likely me) again.

Last edited Mar 23, 2012 at 06:56AM EDT
Mar 23, 2012 at 06:52AM EDT
Quote

Slendy wrote:

@Seal Clubba
.
Come at me bro.

Innocence powers, activate!



@Bruelock I’m sorry :( I put the first pony ship in the thread, because I thought it’d be funny and now we have a shitstorm on our hands. By the way, if you haven’t looked at the image seal clubba spoiler-tagged for us, don’t; it’s scarring.


SO.
We now return to your regularly scheduled shipping.

Mar 23, 2012 at 09:43AM EDT
Quote

You weren’t the first one to put a pony ship in this thread.

In fact I was the first one to complain about it, which is why I called my ship hypocritical.

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT
Quote

Captain Howel wrote:

Innocence powers, activate!



@Bruelock I’m sorry :( I put the first pony ship in the thread, because I thought it’d be funny and now we have a shitstorm on our hands. By the way, if you haven’t looked at the image seal clubba spoiler-tagged for us, don’t; it’s scarring.


SO.
We now return to your regularly scheduled shipping.

Business Slendy made me laugh. Good work Captain

Mar 23, 2012 at 04:58PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

I was thinking of linking that gif at some point too! XD

Mar 23, 2012 at 07:13PM EDT
Quote

PAYBACK TIME TO ALL THOSE MOTHAFUCKAS WHO WERE OUT SHIPPING PONIES





Oh and i didn’t use the spoiler buttons because they always fuck up with me.

Last edited Mar 23, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT
Mar 23, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Well I’m just gonna take the kids out for a while… I could use Noels sister, to carry Noel…
YAY parenting.
I obviously know that is not mine….
gonna buy several contraceptives, while im out….

Can someone claim their child cuz i’ve got enough problems taking care of one.

Mar 23, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Holds up DNA Test Results It’s not Ric, I can tell that much.


NO CHILD SUPPORT FOR YOU!!

Mar 24, 2012 at 12:12AM EDT
Quote

I’ll watch the child for now…
Natsuru hurry up and find the father… I can only handle one…

Mar 24, 2012 at 12:21AM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

PAYBACK TIME TO ALL THOSE MOTHAFUCKAS WHO WERE OUT SHIPPING PONIES





Oh and i didn’t use the spoiler buttons because they always fuck up with me.

My jimmies remain unrustled. Or at least, no more rustled than Quantum’s spoiler-tagged anthro Applejack image made them.

Mar 24, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
Quote

Let’s see if I can image right.

Now kiss.
Also I was Electric Boogaloo. Get yer confusion away.

Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 09:28AM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 09:17AM EDT
Quote

Internet meme wrote:

Let’s see if I can image right.

Now kiss.
Also I was Electric Boogaloo. Get yer confusion away.

Mar 24, 2012 at 09:34AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh..damn..
Robo is really getting into that..fap session isn’t he..
Also..

Eh..that’s broken. Least it is for me. DIRECT LINK POWER GO
http://imgur.com/uvQag

Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 09:46AM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 09:43AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Awwww yeah….

Keep itching my ass, feels SOOO good. :D

Is slendy scratchin yo ass again? Damn that man needs to learn so personal space…

Mar 24, 2012 at 09:48AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Is slendy scratchin yo ass again? Damn that man needs to learn so personal space…

I couldn’t reach it and the butt scratchier is missing and I am lazy to reach down and scratch it myself so I have him to do it.

Mar 24, 2012 at 09:49AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I couldn’t reach it and the butt scratchier is missing and I am lazy to reach down and scratch it myself so I have him to do it.

You coulda asked me ya know….

Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 09:50AM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 09:50AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

You coulda asked me ya know….

Maybe later.

For now I just want to cuddle with some one. O.o

Mar 24, 2012 at 09:58AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Maybe later.

For now I just want to cuddle with some one. O.o

Y NOT ME RIC? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IS THAT IT?!?! (sniff) Is that it…..?

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:03AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Y NOT ME RIC? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IS THAT IT?!?! (sniff) Is that it…..?

Aww, don’t worry bud, you’re good enough for me! And no more pony ships, I promise.
Come hug me bro.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:22AM EDT
Quote

Captain Howel wrote:

Aww, don’t worry bud, you’re good enough for me! And no more pony ships, I promise.
Come hug me bro.

Aww thanks man, come over here so i can give you a hug.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:29AM EDT

Perfect because I’m in a suit.

Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 11:36AM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 11:36AM EDT

Slendy wrote:

Perfect because I’m in a suit.

Ya know he has some damn good swagger when he has domiance over RandomMan.
The ultra pimp.

Mar 24, 2012 at 11:55AM EDT
Quote

Just to inform you: I might change my name soon.
That will, in fact, render all your ships with me in it useless.
Have fun.

Mar 24, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I couldn’t reach it and the butt scratchier is missing and I am lazy to reach down and scratch it myself so I have him to do it.

Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 05:44PM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 05:43PM EDT
Quote



Last edited Mar 24, 2012 at 07:44PM EDT
Mar 24, 2012 at 07:43PM EDT
Quote

DAMN YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR ABILITY TO CAPTION GIFS.
ONE DAY I’LL FIGURE IT OUT. Then I’ll caption a gif.
The end.
Also this one here.

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT
Quote

Why do people bother to work extra hard to edit my hair green to get my reaction? (Which is not all that valuable anymore).

Mar 24, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Why do people bother to work extra hard to edit my hair green to get my reaction? (Which is not all that valuable anymore).

I don’t like adding random names to a ship, I at least try to give some background to why I chose that combination. Which is why I went with you and Slendy here. The green hair was just a joke added by myself, it matches the topic.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I don’t like adding random names to a ship, I at least try to give some background to why I chose that combination. Which is why I went with you and Slendy here. The green hair was just a joke added by myself, it matches the topic.

How is trolling me have to deal with shipping exactly? o.o

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:41PM EDT
Quote

Im still Ric’s shipping substitute… MY not as green hair…

Mar 24, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Im still Ric’s shipping substitute… MY not as green hair…

Substitute, prostitute.

Same thing.

Mar 24, 2012 at 11:17PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Substitute, prostitute.

Same thing.

When did we mention prostitutes? I do not recall that happening….

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:13AM EDT

Can I get shipped? I’ve never been shipped here before.
Not that I would WANT to…
I mean…
…..just…
uummm…
yeeaahh….

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:43AM EDT
Quote

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Can I get shipped? I’ve never been shipped here before.
Not that I would WANT to…
I mean…
…..just…
uummm…
yeeaahh….

Well of course little billy! Welcome to the shipping thread

Mar 25, 2012 at 01:02AM EDT

I’m surprised this thread is still alive, although it seems kind of horrifying that it is doing so well.

Mar 25, 2012 at 02:34AM EDT
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

I’m surprised this thread is still alive, although it seems kind of horrifying that it is doing so well.

Nah… the 2 pages before we prety much ran out of ideas…

Mar 25, 2012 at 02:42AM EDT
Quote

I just realized that your name is iced hot chocolate rather iced hot simons making my ship useless.
….God fucking dammit.

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:03AM EDT

How I am before I visit this thread:

How I am after I visited this thread

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:18AM EDT
Quote

zlark241 wrote:

How I am before I visit this thread:

How I am after I visited this thread

Oh my god we have a new one here, GET OUT, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN. RUN BEFORE HE SHIPS YOU. HEAD FOR THE HILLS THEY WONT LOOK FOR YOU UP THERE!

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:21AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh my god we have a new one here, GET OUT, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN. RUN BEFORE HE SHIPS YOU. HEAD FOR THE HILLS THEY WONT LOOK FOR YOU UP THERE!

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:23AM EDT
Quote

zlark241 wrote:

How I am before I visit this thread:

How I am after I visited this thread

We haven’t even shipped you yet and you have already sustained that much damaged just by looking through the thread?!
………
Maybe you should consult with Ric Tesla for training or just…

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

…before I shoot you with my pheromone bullets. :)

Edit: On second thought, I’m gonna let this one go… Run… little fellow… run like a wind…

Last edited Mar 25, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT
Mar 25, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Quote

O HAI! You must login or signup first!