[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jul 24, 2014 at 09:16AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5361 posts from 254 users

“Get your filthy hore slef off me!”

(stupid drivitar. sulk* sulk* sulk*)

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 09:13AM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 08:59AM EDT

OTP:

(forgot to label them; Slenderman is Slendy, Forest is himself)

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 04:52PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

OTP:

As themselves in a ship??

Mar 27, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

OTP:

Oh shit, shipping just became legit.

Mar 27, 2012 at 04:58PM EDT

uglidoll wrote:

I’m bac-
OH GOD.

Don’t check pages 35-37 whatever you do.

Mar 28, 2012 at 04:22AM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Don’t check pages 35-37 whatever you do.

Honestly, 37 is fine. 36 is mostly fine, except for Seal’s gay sex ships, which are kinda scary. 35, on the other hand? Nightmare fuel.

Can someone explain to me the backstory behind Gespenst x Natsuru? Some noteworthy suggestive event must have taken place for those two to be shipped so much.

Mar 28, 2012 at 09:14AM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

Honestly, 37 is fine. 36 is mostly fine, except for Seal’s gay sex ships, which are kinda scary. 35, on the other hand? Nightmare fuel.

Can someone explain to me the backstory behind Gespenst x Natsuru? Some noteworthy suggestive event must have taken place for those two to be shipped so much.

Oh man… pages 35 just made me sh*t bricks when Quantum Meme post that images of how you and me see each other…

shivers

I need to ship real hard on Quantum Meme.

Mar 28, 2012 at 10:02AM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

Oh man… pages 35 just made me sh*t bricks when Quantum Meme post that images of how you and me see each other…

shivers

I need to ship real hard on Quantum Meme.

I hope you understood why I went to extreme measures…

Cause if you don’t you probably think that I look at that stuff, and GOD I don’t.

Mar 28, 2012 at 10:05AM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

Nothing noteworthy happened for as far as I know.

It’s just the behavior in the KYM IRC. That’s also where Me X Amanda originated for example. Ric X Slendy however originated on this thread (the previous).

I just choose pairings I find matching. Bruelock and Captain Troper is also a pair I see return often, yet I know no reason for that. If you pair two people multiple times, it becomes a small standard.

Besides, if we ship Natsu too much, Negi will hunt us down.

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 11:21AM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

shivers

My thoughts exactly. Hmm… now I have an idea for a ship that’ll kill two birds with one stone, but carrying it out will be tricky…

Quantum Meme wrote:

I hope you understood why I went to extreme measures…

You could’ve just said something, silly :P I was all done after that first one, especially after Seal complained, but what you did was overkill. Now we have to punish you!

RandomMan wrote:

Nothing noteworthy happened for as far as I know.

It’s just the behavior in the KYM IRC. That’s also where Me X Amanda originated for example. Ric X Slendy however originated on this thread (the previous).

I just choose pairings I find matching. Bruelock and Captain Troper is also a pair I see return often, yet I know no reason for that. If you pair two people multiple times, it becomes a small standard.

Besides, if we ship Natsu too much, Negi will hunt us down.

Hmm… I’m thinking I should have a look at that IRC channel. What client do you recommend?

That’s funny, about the me x Bruelock ship, because you started it:
RandomMan wrote:

I felt like giving them some more attention.

And then after some help from Bruelock, seal clubba, and from me, it just kinda caught on. It made sense because we both had Applejack avatars.

Speaking of things that happened ~16 pages ago, one of seal’s old ships that we all apparently had a positive reaction to has been replaced with a picture of Justin Bieber. o.0 I guess if you host images at tinypic and one gets deleted, another one will later use the same URL?

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 01:50PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 01:48PM EDT

@Captain Troper

I use Icechat, but you’re also free to use the Site’s Freenode.

And yes, you both having AJ avatars was a reason I went with you.

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 02:04PM EDT

Hey Captain Troper…

About the ship…

Actually, I do, it was was the worst experience ever just to ship the picture…

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 02:49PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 02:49PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Hey Captain Troper…

About the ship…

Actually, I do, it was was the worst experience ever just to ship the picture…

I regret mine, too; especially since now it makes the Images tab on my profile look awkward to anyone else.

@RandomMan thanks for the info

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

I regret mine, too; especially since now it makes the Images tab on my profile look awkward to anyone else.

@RandomMan thanks for the info

What, you uploaded it??

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:25PM EDT

The original shipping pair for me was “Witch-King and Gamzee” but Witchy doesn’t talk to me anymore so I switched to Ric.

Mar 28, 2012 at 04:54PM EDT

Hey, I just bleached my eyes again.

Mar 28, 2012 at 06:48PM EDT

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Hey, I just bleached my eyes again.

Hey, why are you here again?
For more PRON right?

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOUR HORE SELVES!
NOW LEAVE ME BE!

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 08:12PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 08:12PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

What, you uploaded it??

Yeah, whenever I want to post an image from my hard drive I upload it to KYM without choosing an entry; that way it can only be seen by looking through my gallery. I used to use Photobucket, but I hit the monthly bandwidth limit and all my images were unviewable for two weeks, so I decided that was too much of a pain for a website that gets as many views as this one does.

Mar 28, 2012 at 08:43PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

Yeah, whenever I want to post an image from my hard drive I upload it to KYM without choosing an entry; that way it can only be seen by looking through my gallery. I used to use Photobucket, but I hit the monthly bandwidth limit and all my images were unviewable for two weeks, so I decided that was too much of a pain for a website that gets as many views as this one does.

I never get that problem, lol… look at it ….

Mar 28, 2012 at 08:55PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I never get that problem, lol… look at it ….

You’ve actually got more images than me. Wow, you’ve got a lot…

The issue wasn’t space on the account, but the bandwidth limit on the account; hotlinking an image from there on a different site (like posting a picture in this thread) consumes bandwidth every time someone views it. I think I posted something in the Pony General thread, which gets hundreds or maybe thousands of views, so that and this thread together ate up the bandwidth quite quickly.

Mar 28, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Hey, why are you here again?
For more PRON right?

I came here to see if the thread was still as bad as it was when I last visited.

I was wrong.

It’s worse.

Mar 28, 2012 at 09:58PM EDT

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I came here to see if the thread was still as bad as it was when I last visited.

I was wrong.

It’s worse.

pretty much

Mar 28, 2012 at 10:03PM EDT

Cut the chatter and get back to shipping.
You’re shippers, act like it.

I’m Commander Shepard and this this is my favorite thread on the citadel.

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

I always use tinypic, the images I upload barely ever get deleted.

Mar 29, 2012 at 03:01AM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

I always use tinypic, the images I upload barely ever get deleted.

I used that once, worked pretty well. The thing is, I think sometimes it reuses URLs if an image gets deleted; I’m not sure if you saw me mention this, but one of your older ships I saw when I was looking for the first me x Bruelock image has been replaced with a picture of Justin Bieber.
It’s made for some funny non-sequitur reactions on the rest of the page.

Mar 29, 2012 at 08:24AM EDT

@Nikolaki & 404 & anyone else who only comes here to complain

If this thread is that evil, why are you still visiting?

“To check if it improved”

Not even once have I heard from you guys that this thread has improved, that it has become a good thread. So it probably never will from your point of view.

Yet you guys keep visiting. So stop using your damn reverse psychology in an attempt to get shipped. Just say you want to get shipped and I’ll see what I can do, and don’t complain afterwards.

Just visiting the thread constantly to tell us it’s sucky won’t get you anywhere. We never forced you to check it.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 10:07AM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 10:04AM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

I used that once, worked pretty well. The thing is, I think sometimes it reuses URLs if an image gets deleted; I’m not sure if you saw me mention this, but one of your older ships I saw when I was looking for the first me x Bruelock image has been replaced with a picture of Justin Bieber.
It’s made for some funny non-sequitur reactions on the rest of the page.

That’s a point, but wait… Where?

Mar 29, 2012 at 10:53AM EDT

Oh whoops, it wasn’t one of yours, it was one of seal clubba’s. It was done with tinypic, though. Here it is:

seal clubba wrote:

Sorry the names are so small in this pic guy’s. I rushed while doing this but the people i used were
-slendy
-randoman
- me
- captain troper

I think it used to be some girls in bikinis on a beach.

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT

>Been away for 3 days
>Last thing I did was make a ship
>Checks the shipping thread
>Not a single new ship with me has appeared.

Mar 29, 2012 at 03:11PM EDT

Captain Howel wrote:

Oh whoops, it wasn’t one of yours, it was one of seal clubba’s. It was done with tinypic, though. Here it is:

seal clubba wrote:

Sorry the names are so small in this pic guy’s. I rushed while doing this but the people i used were
-slendy
-randoman
- me
- captain troper

I think it used to be some girls in bikinis on a beach.

It was but that piece of shit tinypic changed it. Anyway I’m back and it seemed the thread did just fine without me….

Mar 29, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT

Shade wrote:

>Been away for 3 days
>Last thing I did was make a ship
>Checks the shipping thread
>Not a single new ship with me has appeared.

You seem upset.

Mar 29, 2012 at 04:14PM EDT

Damn, I wanna be shipped. I am willing to become anything you want me to be.

Mar 29, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

Damn, I wanna be shipped. I am willing to become anything you want me to be.

There you go.

EDIT: Plus, consider that “shipping” is written on the watermelon.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

serious lack of shipping for a shipping thread…

Didn’t the thread disappoint you already?

Why are you even here?

@Ashbot & Badsitrep

It’s not really a ship, but it’s the best I found atm.

Plus these:

I tried something new btw for the image uploading, so you might not see them. Can anyone confirm to me if they’re visible.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 05:59PM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT

The text is white for some reason.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 06:21PM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 06:20PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

The text is white for some reason.

OH GOD! THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK AGAIN!
>Finally get’s out of a death trap.
>About to get eaten alive instead.

Mar 29, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

OH GOD! THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK AGAIN!
>Finally get’s out of a death trap.
>About to get eaten alive instead.

so you don’t care about having your pants pulled down and being raped?

Mar 29, 2012 at 06:48PM EDT

No one loves seal clubba….

If you’ll excuse me i need to go now i think i can make it out of here without getting molested.

Mar 29, 2012 at 06:57PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

@Nikolaki & 404 & anyone else who only comes here to complain

If this thread is that evil, why are you still visiting?

“To check if it improved”

Not even once have I heard from you guys that this thread has improved, that it has become a good thread. So it probably never will from your point of view.

Yet you guys keep visiting. So stop using your damn reverse psychology in an attempt to get shipped. Just say you want to get shipped and I’ll see what I can do, and don’t complain afterwards.

Just visiting the thread constantly to tell us it’s sucky won’t get you anywhere. We never forced you to check it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Hold up. Stop being all serious. It was a joke, lighten up. I have no intention to be shipped, nor would I care if the deed was done.

For the record, I created this thread.

Mar 29, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Hold up. Stop being all serious. It was a joke, lighten up. I have no intention to be shipped, nor would I care if the deed was done.

For the record, I created this thread.

Alright then, my apologies.

Nonetheless, way too many people jump in here only to say the thread sucks. We never force them to check it. The title reads NSFW, that should give a warning.

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 07:17PM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 07:15PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Alright then, my apologies.

Nonetheless, way too many people jump in here only to say the thread sucks. We never force them to check it. The title reads NSFW, that should give a warning.

No problem. It’s been a joke that I created this thread and I think it’s terrible. Thanks for handling this maturely.

Mar 29, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

so you don’t care about having your pants pulled down and being raped?

How is being eating alive have to do with any-
Oh wait….

Last edited Mar 29, 2012 at 07:27PM EDT
Mar 29, 2012 at 07:27PM EDT

Sup! You must login or signup first!