Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,422 total conversations in 8,648 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jul 25, 2014 at 07:30AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5368 posts from 254 users

Why are we still beating around the bush here when we all know who did it?

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:23PM EST
Quote

Cold_Front wrote:

Why are we still beating around the bush here when we all know who did it?

I don’t know what happened cough maybe we should just ignore it and go back to shipping cough

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:26PM EST

Okay okay okay we all know who got the old shipping thread locked but that doesn’t matter now, although one question remains: Why hasn’t anyone shipped my brother yet?

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:28PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I’m sure that “that someone” didn’t mean to do anything wrong….

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:28PM EST
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay okay okay we all know who got the old shipping thread locked but that doesn’t matter now, although one question remains: Why hasn’t anyone shipped my brother yet?

I did

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:30PM EST
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay okay okay we all know who got the old shipping thread locked but that doesn’t matter now, although one question remains: Why hasn’t anyone shipped my brother yet?

Like you didn’t ask for it.

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:32PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Like you didn’t ask for it.

This,good sir, is not accurate at all. I am Seal’s older brother and as such I demand to be the taller one!

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:34PM EST
Quote

Cold_Front wrote:

This,good sir, is not accurate at all. I am Seal’s older brother and as such I demand to be the taller one!

Hoho! Picky, ain’t we?

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:35PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Hoho! Picky, ain’t we?

>he has a short fetish

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:36PM EST

The Frosty Lich wrote:

>He has a brother complex.

>he has a wiener….in his mouth.

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:40PM EST

Cold_Front wrote:

This,good sir, is not accurate at all. I am Seal’s older brother and as such I demand to be the taller one!

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:42PM EST
Quote

Oh, Gespenst, you should really stop sexually assaulting everyone. You could get arrested for that.

Jan 22, 2012 at 09:58PM EST
Quote

Okay, this thread is officially starting to creep me out.

Jan 22, 2012 at 10:32PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

Okay, this thread is officially starting to creep me out.

you mean you weren’t already?

Jan 22, 2012 at 10:34PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

I didn’t ask for this….

Psssst, Guess what?

I’m the bear

Last edited Jan 22, 2012 at 11:10PM EST
Jan 22, 2012 at 11:10PM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Psssst, Guess what?

I’m the bear


But I will taze you ass while I’m in the tube too because…IT’S FOR SCIENCE!

Last edited Jan 22, 2012 at 11:14PM EST
Jan 22, 2012 at 11:13PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


But I will taze you ass while I’m in the tube too because…IT’S FOR SCIENCE!

Jan 22, 2012 at 11:28PM EST
Quote

>MFW this entire thread

ಠ_______________________________________________________________________ಠ

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:40AM EST
Quote

Cold_Front wrote:

This,good sir, is not accurate at all. I am Seal’s older brother and as such I demand to be the taller one!

Cold front, we all know I’M taller than you in real life.

Jan 23, 2012 at 03:03PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Like you didn’t ask for it.

I asked someone to ship him, not ship him with me!

Now i have to go apologize to him.

Jan 23, 2012 at 03:16PM EST

GIANTDAD wrote:

I asked someone to ship him, not ship him with me!

Now i have to go apologize to him.

Seal, we all know you wanted this to happen now shut up and take it like a man.(Or whatever they would ship you as)

Also I’m abandoning this thread, as my Ego can’t take any more low blows.

Although if I feel Seal needs help I will come back.

Last edited Jan 23, 2012 at 03:33PM EST
Jan 23, 2012 at 03:21PM EST
Quote

Cold_Front wrote:

Seal, we all know you wanted this to happen now shut up and take it like a man.(Or whatever they would ship you as)

Also I’m abandoning this thread, as my Ego can’t take any more low blows.

Although if I feel Seal needs help I will come back.


But out of all seriousness i was expecting someone to ship you, but not you with me. And out of all the people to ship us together i wasn’t expecting you random, well done.

Jan 23, 2012 at 03:24PM EST


404 as puddin’ and RandomMan as the bunny.

Jan 23, 2012 at 05:55PM EST
Quote

What is going on here?

I leave for two months, and look what happens…

Jan 23, 2012 at 06:53PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:


So stay away! >:O

I’m not interested in putting my brain in you ;o)

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:51PM EST

this thread is full, and filled with facts.

Jan 23, 2012 at 09:02PM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

this thread is full, and filled with facts.

Yeah it’s full with something…
Hint: White background.

Jan 23, 2012 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

You got to get through my base defenses to get in my HQ for me first Gamzee.

Jan 23, 2012 at 09:13PM EST
Quote

Sup! You must login or signup first!