Forums / Just For Fun

310,106 total conversations in 8,354 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Apr 19, 2014 at 01:52PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
4,781 conversations with 227 participants

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I wonder how the shipping thread is going?

looks

Same as ever I see. Now is there any with me…?

looks

Ummm… uh… I have been forgotten…

(FUCKING RUN, YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE COME BACK, JUST FUCKING RUN)

HELLO SWEETIE. LOOKS LIKE YOUR HERE FOR ONE HELLUVA GOOD TIME.

FEEL FREE TO STICK MONEY IN THE OL GLORY HOLE ANYTIME YOU WANT.

May 22, 2012 at 07:51PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Yeah, Gamzee likes Twilight sparkle (I think so because purple).
So I am curious if some one would make a Twilight, and Pinkie as one pony for Gamzee.
In fact…I wonder if Mexican Android can draw one for Gamzee.

Hmm…I might. Just give me a moment before I do it.
@Katia
Please post a NSFW on the label

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT
May 22, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

@KATIA
AHASHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HELL WOMAN. DELETE YOUR POST BEFORE A MOD COMES IN DELETEDELETEDLETELEDELETEDELETEDELETE WELL BE LOCKED THEN WERE ALL GOING TO THE POOR HOUSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, DON’T FORGET TO CENSOR IT.

May 22, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

@KATIA
AHASHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HELL WOMAN. DELETE YOUR POST BEFORE A MOD COMES IN DELETEDELETEDLETELEDELETEDELETEDELETE WELL BE LOCKED THEN WERE ALL GOING TO THE POOR HOUSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, DON’T FORGET TO CENSOR IT.

I did censor it.

May 22, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

I did censor it.

Oh.

Well okay then little missy but remember this, I’ve got me eye on you…

(Backs away into shadow.)

You can still see me can’t you.

May 22, 2012 at 09:04PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh.

Well okay then little missy but remember this, I’ve got me eye on you…

(Backs away into shadow.)

You can still see me can’t you.

You’re not a very good spy…

May 22, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I wonder how the shipping thread is going?

looks

Same as ever I see. Now is there any with me…?

looks

Ummm… uh… I have been forgotten…

Photoshop was being a dick, the text kept jumping instead of a good flow.

Now get back to your chores.

May 22, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

You’re not a very good spy…

I forgot my watch at home. But i just remember i can do….this.

Turns invisible with the shadows

I forgot i could do that. It doesn’t work when i step out of the shadows though. And in response to the shipic and porn that got posted here.


This can’t be more relevant.

May 22, 2012 at 09:09PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Photoshop was being a dick, the text kept jumping instead of a good flow.

Now get back to your chores.

I in all honesty have no comment right except this one:
Random, you awesome pervert

May 22, 2012 at 09:11PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Censored porn time!

That this is kind of stuff that I would expect Slendy/Gamzee to post.

But now my reaction to these kind of posts are just now:

Doesn’t do shit to me.

May 22, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

That this is kind of stuff that I would expect Slendy/Gamzee to post.

But now my reaction to these kind of posts are just now:

Doesn’t do shit to me.

At least I use black bars…

May 22, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT

Gamzee wrote:

At least I use black bars…

And I really appreciate for you to do so, mainly because if you do otherwise…you will get banned..

May 22, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

At least I use black bars…

Oh really now gam gam? check again.

(The bar is my penis)

May 22, 2012 at 09:49PM EDT

Wait, so you’ll ship Ric, a horse, but not me?
I’m a perfect sex machine though!

May 22, 2012 at 09:59PM EDT
Quote

I Was Phone wrote:

Wait, so you’ll ship Ric, a horse, but not me?
I’m a perfect sex machine though!

A girl is laying on her bed, talking to her boyfriend. They have been talking and texting for hours, from early in the morning to late at night, and with every minute, things began to get more intimate…

She began kissing her phone, as was her boyfriend, the two making loud kissing noises. It moved onto moans and giggles as the phone was rubbed along the girl’s sides and stomach, and soon her breasts…

Her boyfriend kept talking dirty things to her, and it drew the girl crazy, she began guiding the phone farther down her body, feeling sweaty and hot, until…

“Okay lady, your 24 hours is up.”

The girl stopped, and sighed a deep, depressed sigh

“I’ll send your money in the mail…”

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 10:10PM EDT
May 22, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh really now gam gam? check again.

(The bar is my penis)

Scale 1:1.

May 22, 2012 at 10:12PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

A girl is laying on her bed, talking to her boyfriend. They have been talking and texting for hours, from early in the morning to late at night, and with every minute, things began to get more intimate…

She began kissing her phone, as was her boyfriend, the two making loud kissing noises. It moved onto moans and giggles as the phone was rubbed along the girl’s sides and stomach, and soon her breasts…

Her boyfriend kept talking dirty things to her, and it drew the girl crazy, she began guiding the phone farther down her body, feeling sweaty and hot, until…

“Okay lady, your 24 hours is up.”

The girl stopped, and sighed a deep, depressed sigh

“I’ll send your money in the mail…”


This pleases me.

May 22, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT
Quote

I Was Phone wrote:


This pleases me.

I can’t post the rest without getting banned. :/

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 10:34PM EDT
May 22, 2012 at 10:34PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

I can’t post the rest without getting banned. :/

Then make a new one.

May 22, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

I can’t post the rest without getting banned. :/

We must find a solution!

May 22, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT

Hey. I know.

Katia! You can give me the link VIA PM and then i can censor the shit out of it and post it here. It’ll work. Trust me.

May 22, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Hey. I know.

Katia! You can give me the link VIA PM and then i can censor the shit out of it and post it here. It’ll work. Trust me.

May 22, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

This is a perfect humanization, but I have blue eyes and is cybernetically enhanced. I wonder if the artist is lurking into this thread. O.o

May 23, 2012 at 06:57AM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Censored porn time!

That’s even worse than the ships that got the first thread locked.

Oh Well!

May 23, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT
Quote

I’m sorry if you don’t like the pony ships. It’s just I’m having a hard time coming across some others. I don’t really know what site to go to so I just use deviantart. So could someone tell me about a shipping site that I could use?

May 23, 2012 at 11:17AM EDT
Quote

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

May 23, 2012 at 03:11PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

ziiiiiiiiip

May 23, 2012 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

Please post more.

I think I’m gonna write a shipfic later…and it will be red.

May 23, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

Slendy, get the popcorn.
Dis gun be gud.

May 23, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

May 23, 2012 at 03:34PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….


May 23, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT

“… and then Slendy was phone.”

The end.

Aren’t I a good story enderer?

May 23, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT
Quote

As Ric and Randoman were done cuddling together Ric got up. “I think it’s time for me to go home Random. We should do this more often.” As Ric walked toward the door a loud thud was heard on it. Ric started backing away and he grabbed Randoman. The Knocking got even louder. Eventually a loud smash was heard on the door and a black fist came through.

“Ohhh Random, Come out to plaaay~”

It was Seal clubba. Smashing on the door trying to break it down. Randoman looked up at Ric and said “What does he want? Why is he here Ric?” Random said in confusion.

“He tried to rape me earlier. But i got away from him. I think he’s here for revenge.”

Another was punched through the door as they were talking.

“Hey Ric, I WANT YO ASS. “You see me lookin atchu i want yo ass Nigga!”

Ric said “We need to get out of here.” He picked up Randoman and put him on his pack and he ran into the kitchen and jumped out the window.

Seal finally got done smashing the door and looked around. Katia came up panting, out of breath and was finally able to catch up to him.

“Didn’t know you knew parkour Hon.” Said the giant cat.

“There are a lot of things people don’t know about me. Being able to do parkour is one of them.”

“Awww did they get away? I see a man i want i take him. Were not letting him get away.” Said Katia.

“I know, i want them too. But all i know is that they can run, they can fight, they can hide. It wont make a difference.”

END OF PART 1.

May 23, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

As Ric and Randoman were done cuddling together Ric got up. “I think it’s time for me to go home Random. We should do this more often.” As Ric walked toward the door a loud thud was heard on it. Ric started backing away and he grabbed Randoman. The Knocking got even louder. Eventually a loud smash was heard on the door and a black fist came through.

“Ohhh Random, Come out to plaaay~”

It was Seal clubba. Smashing on the door trying to break it down. Randoman looked up at Ric and said “What does he want? Why is he here Ric?” Random said in confusion.

“He tried to rape me earlier. But i got away from him. I think he’s here for revenge.”

Another was punched through the door as they were talking.

“Hey Ric, I WANT YO ASS. “You see me lookin atchu i want yo ass Nigga!”

Ric said “We need to get out of here.” He picked up Randoman and put him on his pack and he ran into the kitchen and jumped out the window.

Seal finally got done smashing the door and looked around. Katia came up panting, out of breath and was finally able to catch up to him.

“Didn’t know you knew parkour Hon.” Said the giant cat.

“There are a lot of things people don’t know about me. Being able to do parkour is one of them.”

“Awww did they get away? I see a man i want i take him. Were not letting him get away.” Said Katia.

“I know, i want them too. But all i know is that they can run, they can fight, they can hide. It wont make a difference.”

END OF PART 1.

I literally red “parkour” as “porker”.

Also:
>Green cybernetic pegasus.
>A Bunny with swag/shades.
>Fucked.
>Then a Jamaican spy assassin is trying to break through the door.
>Wanting to rape the pegasus.
>Both pegasus and bunny escaped.
>The Jamaican’s waifu is a Khajiit.
>Wants to rape one of them also.
>They both hunts the other two down.

> Meanwhile on the internet.

Last edited May 23, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT
May 23, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

Eight loves me enough to not push me off a cliff…

Right?

May 23, 2012 at 04:09PM EDT

Tom: RandomMan
Jenny(The girl): Natsuru
Chris: Negi Yagami




May 23, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

I literally red “parkour” as “porker”.

Also:
>Green cybernetic pegasus.
>A Bunny with swag/shades.
>Fucked.
>Then a Jamaican spy assassin is trying to break through the door.
>Wanting to rape the pegasus.
>Both pegasus and bunny escaped.
>The Jamaican’s waifu is a Khajiit.
>Wants to rape one of them also.
>They both hunts the other two down.

> Meanwhile on the internet.

>No regrets

May 23, 2012 at 05:01PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Know Your Meme was scared…

Everything was dark, and she was cold. She could feel that she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and she couldn’t move. She felt hard iron around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t even other trying to struggle, knowing she would just end up hurting herself.

Suddenly, the lights came on, almost blinding her. KYM’s eyes adjusted she finally gotten a good look at her surroundings, or a bad look. She saw other websites, in one corner of the large room she saw tumblr, tied and bent over a table, against one of the walls she saw the fatass 9gag tied to the floor, and youtube, one of the guys, tied up to chains hanging from the wall.

To be continued….

You’re a really good writer, y’know? It just keeps the reader in-tune and wanting more… more… of you…

May 23, 2012 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

'lo! You must login or signup first!