Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

20,491 total conversations in 476 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 04, 2015 at 12:50AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5560 posts from 287 users

Everybody out of the god damn way! I got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty!






Last edited May 23, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT

There were no doors in the room, it was plain white with a few light fixtures at the top. The lack of door made her wonder how a man in a dark suit with a green face entered the room. He walked past Tumblr, 9gag, and Youtube, right up to KYM who was in the far end of the room.

KYM looked up at the man who was no less than 7 feet tall, a lot smaller than her small 5’6 stature. “W-where am I…? Who are you?” KYM quietly asked her captor. The man stood closer to her, and put his hands on her thighs

“You don’t know? I’m honestly a little sad that you don’t recognize me…” He gently started to rub her sides gently with his long fingers. “…You’re…” KYM had a hard time concentrating…She didn’t know what it was, but she felt good from the massage, not scared anymore. “That’s right, its me, 4chan. I thought I would take you here and show my…appreciation…for everything you do. I imagine its a lot of work, documenting everything I make for such a young, pretty girl…” KYM blushed deeply from 4chan’s compliment. “T-thank you…”

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

There were no doors in the room, it was plain white with a few light fixtures at the top. The lack of door made her wonder how a man in a dark suit with a green face entered the room. He walked past Tumblr, 9gag, and Youtube, right up to KYM who was in the far end of the room.

KYM looked up at the man who was no less than 7 feet tall, a lot smaller than her small 5’6 stature. “W-where am I…? Who are you?” KYM quietly asked her captor. The man stood closer to her, and put his hands on her thighs

“You don’t know? I’m honestly a little sad that you don’t recognize me…” He gently started to rub her sides gently with his long fingers. “…You’re…” KYM had a hard time concentrating…She didn’t know what it was, but she felt good from the massage, not scared anymore. “That’s right, its me, 4chan. I thought I would take you here and show my…appreciation…for everything you do. I imagine its a lot of work, documenting everything I make for such a young, pretty girl…” KYM blushed deeply from 4chan’s compliment. “T-thank you…”

I knew it! I knew it was 4-chan all along!

Part 2

Seal clubba and Katia searched the apartment for any trace of Randoman and Ric. Katia looked around in the living room analyzing the ruined couch and studying the smelly blankets. She found some of Rics green Brown hair but this was of no use to her.

Seal walked into the kitchen looking around. He checked the fridge to see if there was anything good inside. “Baaaah” Said the assassin. “Doesn’t this rabbit make enough money to afford at least anything good?”

He slammed the door in frustration and look to his left. He saw shard’s of glass on the floor and a little drop of blood. He crouched down and looked at the shards and then looked up. He saw that the window was completely broken and that there were little amounts of blood around on the window seel.

“Katia! Come in here! I think i know were they were headed.”

Katia walked in carrying the blanket.

“What the hell are you carrying that for?” Said the Jamaican Spy.

“It’s smelled nice.”

“Nice, what the hell do you mean nice? It smells like semen and regret”

“Just my favorite smells in the world.” Said the Khajit.

“Oh i don’t care what you do with the blanket. Just put it in your inventory at the very least.”

Katia put the blanket in her inventory.

“Anyway follow me”

Seal jumped out the window, fell and rolled on a soft patch of grass and got back up.

“C’mon the trail is fresh and the couldn’t have gotten away that far.”

“Oh Ric Tesla….I know where your headed…it wont help you even if you get there. You can never run from a angry sex crazed nigger and his khajit waifu”

Katia and Seal ran off into the forest in search of their future victims.

END OF PART 2.

GIANTDAD wrote:

Part 2

Seal clubba and Katia searched the apartment for any trace of Randoman and Ric. Katia looked around in the living room analyzing the ruined couch and studying the smelly blankets. She found some of Rics green Brown hair but this was of no use to her.

Seal walked into the kitchen looking around. He checked the fridge to see if there was anything good inside. “Baaaah” Said the assassin. “Doesn’t this rabbit make enough money to afford at least anything good?”

He slammed the door in frustration and look to his left. He saw shard’s of glass on the floor and a little drop of blood. He crouched down and looked at the shards and then looked up. He saw that the window was completely broken and that there were little amounts of blood around on the window seel.

“Katia! Come in here! I think i know were they were headed.”

Katia walked in carrying the blanket.

“What the hell are you carrying that for?” Said the Jamaican Spy.

“It’s smelled nice.”

“Nice, what the hell do you mean nice? It smells like semen and regret”

“Just my favorite smells in the world.” Said the Khajit.

“Oh i don’t care what you do with the blanket. Just put it in your inventory at the very least.”

Katia put the blanket in her inventory.

“Anyway follow me”

Seal jumped out the window, fell and rolled on a soft patch of grass and got back up.

“C’mon the trail is fresh and the couldn’t have gotten away that far.”

“Oh Ric Tesla….I know where your headed…it wont help you even if you get there. You can never run from a angry sex crazed nigger and his khajit waifu”

Katia and Seal ran off into the forest in search of their future victims.

END OF PART 2.

Holy shit that’s good.

Simon Belmont (David Gilmour) wrote:


I do goodly?

Looks like we’ve got some fresh meat up in this bitch.

I welcome you to the KYM official shipping thread. Try not to get raped to much and don’t sag your pants, we take that as an invitation.

It was night time. Pan the man was lying in his bed when he heard a knock on his window. He opened it to find Slendy on the other side.“what are you doing here?” Pan asked. Slendy stepped through the window and said, “I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”. Slendy extended a tentacle towards Pan. “N-No! I’m not ready!” pan exclaimed. " Don’t worry. I’ll warm you up." Slendy’s tentacle grabbed pan and pulled the two together. “Please! Just a little more ti-” Before pan could finish, slendy licked all the way up Pans neck. “OOOOoooooohhhh…” Pan let out. Slendy looked Pan in the eye. " You ready yet?"

To be continued…

I Was Phone wrote:

It was night time. Pan the man was lying in his bed when he heard a knock on his window. He opened it to find Slendy on the other side.“what are you doing here?” Pan asked. Slendy stepped through the window and said, “I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”. Slendy extended a tentacle towards Pan. “N-No! I’m not ready!” pan exclaimed. " Don’t worry. I’ll warm you up." Slendy’s tentacle grabbed pan and pulled the two together. “Please! Just a little more ti-” Before pan could finish, slendy licked all the way up Pans neck. “OOOOoooooohhhh…” Pan let out. Slendy looked Pan in the eye. " You ready yet?"

To be continued…

Mex opened the door to check out what was going on ‘’Hey-hey guys! What’s going on he--‘’ he paused. His optic opened wide and note a single inch of his mechanical gears moved. ’’Nothing to do here…’’ he turns, walking away slowly and closing the door behind him. The ethnic contraption wished he never saw that…

Well, it’s that time again. Time for…

Gamzee’s Erotic Horror FanFiction Shipping Story

Our story begins with an innocent KYM user named “Patrick”. Patrick was sitting in front of a computer at home during a thunderstorm. It was 10pm and all of a sudden Patrick’s power went out. Not just Patrick’s power went out but the whole neighborhood lost power, even the street lights went off and the moon and stars were covered by the thick dark clouds. Total darkness.

All Patrick could do was wait until lightning flashed and then try to remember the surroundings.
There was a knock on the front door. Lightning flashed and Patrick made it to the door and opened it. “Oh hi Ric”, said Patrick. Ric Tesla was standing at the door, but he didn’t say anything and he didn’t talk he just stared at the confused Patrick. “Uh…anything wrong?”, question Patrick.
Then as fast as the lightning struck, Ric was on the ground, completely naked, and dead. Patrick was so shocked he slammed the door and went back to his room.
“What the fuck was that about?”, Patrick asked himself.

Another knocking, Patrick didn’t want to answer. Then a moment later the sound of a door crashing down startled Patrick and he screamed. A flash of lightning, and Patrick saw a tall faceless man stand before him. “s-slendy?”, asked Patrick. It was Slendy but he was oozing dark blood from him neck and chest, he collapses in front of Patrick.

Patrick runs out of the house away from Slendy’s sexy body, the temptation of necrophilia was too great to handle. Down the street Patrick could see a figure in a green hat swinging a sword around like an idiot. It was Kalmo. In another flash of lightning Kalmo appeared in front of patrick and whispered closely, “I just made boom boom in my pantaloons.
Then Kalmo sliced off Patrick’s head and removed his clothes rubbing the blood all over his body.

Now here we are, three users dead, one is naked, one was stabbed, and the last was headless. And here stands Kalmo, naked, covered in blood, and rock hard regardless of the cold rain.

And in the distance, you can hear a clown horn making a honking sound. Honk. Honk. Honk.

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:05PM EDT

PART 3 MOTHERFUCKERS.

Seal and Katia walked into the forests in search of the two people that were able to escape their horny wraith in the first place. They followed the trail of Hoof prints in the mud. After about 30 minutes of following a trail they heard something.

They stopped and stayed silent. They looked around and crouched. They snuck through some of the bushes to see where the noise was coming from. They crept up slowly upon the noise and as they got closer they saw something moving, a bush.

They crept up to the bush and heard some noises that they’ve heard before. Seal then put his hands on the bush and peaked over it to see the two that they have been chasing to be kissing one another.

Seal whispered to Katia that he finally found them. As the two Snuck up behind the bush they saw something. They saw Gamzee watching them, all of them.

Right as Seal was about to snatch Ric and Randoman Gamzee yelled at the top of his lungs “RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Ric looked up only to see the Jamaican Assassin about to grab them when Ric grabbed Random and moved out of the way.

Seal and Katia jumped from behind to bush to where they were laying a few minutes ago. Seal then looked at both of them and said “Now listen up you two, we like ya and we want ya. We gonna do this the easy way or the hard way.”

Ric then nervously replied “Were not doing anything anyway.”

Seal then laughed and looked at the two and said “Oh so i see you two want it the hard way.”

Seal and Katia charged at both of them but RIc ran as fast as he could. Panting sweating and the couple that want to rape him and his lover right behind him.

END OF PART 3 MOTHERFUCKERS.

GIANTDAD wrote:

PART 3 MOTHERFUCKERS.

Seal and Katia walked into the forests in search of the two people that were able to escape their horny wraith in the first place. They followed the trail of Hoof prints in the mud. After about 30 minutes of following a trail they heard something.

They stopped and stayed silent. They looked around and crouched. They snuck through some of the bushes to see where the noise was coming from. They crept up slowly upon the noise and as they got closer they saw something moving, a bush.

They crept up to the bush and heard some noises that they’ve heard before. Seal then put his hands on the bush and peaked over it to see the two that they have been chasing to be kissing one another.

Seal whispered to Katia that he finally found them. As the two Snuck up behind the bush they saw something. They saw Gamzee watching them, all of them.

Right as Seal was about to snatch Ric and Randoman Gamzee yelled at the top of his lungs “RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Ric looked up only to see the Jamaican Assassin about to grab them when Ric grabbed Random and moved out of the way.

Seal and Katia jumped from behind to bush to where they were laying a few minutes ago. Seal then looked at both of them and said “Now listen up you two, we like ya and we want ya. We gonna do this the easy way or the hard way.”

Ric then nervously replied “Were not doing anything anyway.”

Seal then laughed and looked at the two and said “Oh so i see you two want it the hard way.”

Seal and Katia charged at both of them but RIc ran as fast as he could. Panting sweating and the couple that want to rape him and his lover right behind him.

END OF PART 3 MOTHERFUCKERS.

Keep em cummin’.

I slipped my finger inside. Oh god, it felt so good. I felt around it before I started fingering. I started slow, exploring inch and inch.

I started picking up the pace. It felt so rich, so wonderful. I pull my fingers out it. I raise it to my mouth and lick it slowly. It tasted amazing.

And I open my mouth and whispered to the words ‘’I love grape jelly.’’

Mexx Android wrote:

I slipped my finger inside. Oh god, it felt so good. I felt around it before I started fingering. I started slow, exploring inch and inch.

I started picking up the pace. It felt so rich, so wonderful. I pull my fingers out it. I raise it to my mouth and lick it slowly. It tasted amazing.

And I open my mouth and whispered to the words ‘’I love grape jelly.’’

Part 2

Pan replied to Slendy," I still feel uncomfortable about this.". Just then, Slendy through him on the bed. “Well I am!”. Slendy ripped off Pans clothes. Pan let out," NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" Slendy removed his own pants and pinned Pan to the bed.“I hope your ready,” Slendy said,“‘cause I’m going in dry.”

to be continued?

Well Pan, you said you wanted to be part of the thread again so, here you are

That shipping chart that Zarathh posted gave me an idea:

The above includes nearly everyone who has been shipped since this thread began. Each user has been positioned where the connecting lines most closely resemble the amount of times they have been shipped. Where all else fails, users have been positioned closer to the center if they have been shipped more, further back if less.

Users have been connected with common shipping pairs as much as possible though this was not possible in many cases and liberties were taken.

I thought Katia was Mr. Homestuck…?
Whatever.
Also why is “Shipping Thread” and “Karma” on there
Also one of the ponies on there doesn’t have a name associated
Also who ships Tom (lol Thomas)
Also I need to be shipped more

Word Up! You must login or signup first!