Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

20,480 total conversations in 476 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 04, 2015 at 12:50AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5560 posts from 287 users

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

backhands John Eggbeater into the wall
YA DAMN RIGHT I’M FUCKING ANGRY !!!

You did not just backhand the almighty eggbeater!

Im Fleece
Your Chris
The little boy is Gamzee

GIANTDAD wrote:

You did not just backhand the almighty eggbeater!

Im Fleece
Your Chris
The little boy is Gamzee

“The easy way, or the hard way” how about neither pulls out a gun

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

“The easy way, or the hard way” how about neither pulls out a gun

GET THAT GAY SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Smacks gun out of subjexts hands

Your coming with me.

Teleports to a prison shower.

I’m the “Health inspector”
Your TOm.

GIANTDAD wrote:

GET THAT GAY SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Smacks gun out of subjexts hands

Your coming with me.

Teleports to a prison shower.

I’m the “Health inspector”
Your TOm.

wakes up
AH FUCK !!!
Mother of god, good thing that was just a dream. 0_0

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

wakes up
AH FUCK !!!
Mother of god, good thing that was just a dream. 0_0

Lying next to you
No it wasn’t

Last edited Jun 12, 2012 at 08:17PM EDT

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

AH !
gets out a shotgun and shoots John Eggbeater in the face

Your gonna have to try harder than that to take us down.

Mexx Android wrote:

Ya missed me Subject.
Now John! Help me!

NOPE
puts on a jet pack & helmet then throws a smoke bomb on the ground and flies out the window

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

NOPE
puts on a jet pack & helmet then throws a smoke bomb on the ground and flies out the window

You can’t escape from us.

GRabs the other John

Alright john, this is shipping technique #37 we’ve been over this.

Grabs Johns legs and spins around

Get ready….

Tosses John out the window in the direction of Subject, other John then grabs hold of subjects legs.

GIANTDAD wrote:

You can’t escape from us.

GRabs the other John

Alright john, this is shipping technique #37 we’ve been over this.

Grabs Johns legs and spins around

Get ready….

Tosses John out the window in the direction of Subject, other John then grabs hold of subjects legs.

MYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mexx Android wrote:

MYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUS RO DAH !!!
(that should keep them away)

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

FUS RO DAH !!!
(that should keep them away)

John then jumps out the window and catches other John and lands safely. John then pulls out a gun from his back pocket along with the wrinkle fucker.

lets hope this works…

He then shoots the jet pack and it crashes into the ground.

Shippin thread, huh?

Looks interesting.

edit: damn, in my attempt to find any suitable, related pics. I’ve searched “sexy cameraman” and other things. Internet history looks fuckin amazing now.

Last edited Jun 13, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

D-damn it SubjectNumber32!

I told you to be careful.

I-idiot, what do I do now?

Oh, crap, I’m sorry, it’s my fault about that hardcore ship I posted earlier, oh crap!

I’m pretty sure you can figure out that I’m joking.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

D-damn it SubjectNumber32!

I told you to be careful.

I-idiot, what do I do now?


Did…Did I miss something?

Oh. This is what happens when I leave for two pages.
That’s very nice.
Seriously though guise, how do I caption GIF thing-mo-boobli-doopadees.
I don’t wanna resort to writing what the ship is before posting the actual image man
Never gonna stoop that low

Suiseiseki     wrote:

D-damn it SubjectNumber32!

I told you to be careful.

I-idiot, what do I do now?

Sui is preggers? gimme a sec and Ill fix that riiiiiiight up…

Now, do you want the scar on the left, or the right?

Ann Hiro wrote:

Name the users that got pregnant or had childbirth from this thread…

  • Suiseiseki: Pregnant → Father = SubjectNumber32 (Fetus my become victim to cannibalism, so put a wait on this one)
  • ANN HIRO: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users)
  • Natsuru: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users, while multiple others constantly claim it theirs)
  • Ric Tesla: Given Birth to mutated triplets → Father = Slendy
Last edited Jun 14, 2012 at 09:11AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

  • Suiseiseki: Pregnant → Father = SubjectNumber32 (Fetus my become victim to cannibalism, so put a wait on this one)
  • ANN HIRO: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users)
  • Natsuru: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users, while multiple others constantly claim it theirs)
  • Ric Tesla: Given Birth to mutated triplets → Father = Slendy

I don’t remember that last part happening at all….

Was I knocked out during this scenario?

Last edited Jun 14, 2012 at 08:48AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

  • Suiseiseki: Pregnant → Father = SubjectNumber32 (Fetus my become victim to cannibalism, so put a wait on this one)
  • ANN HIRO: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users)
  • Natsuru: Given Birth → Father = Unknown (DNA tests have ruled out some users, while multiple others constantly claim it theirs)
  • Ric Tesla: Given Birth to mutated triplets → Father = Slendy

If Suiseiseki is okay with me cutting her open and eating her fetus, put her on the “maybe” list

Calkarot wrote:

Sui is preggers? gimme a sec and Ill fix that riiiiiiight up…

Now, do you want the scar on the left, or the right?

What if she wants to keep the baby? I’d keep the baby…

GIANTDAD wrote:

What if she wants to keep the baby? I’d keep the baby…

If it were my baby i would keep the baby for the sake of potentially having a baby with eye lasers. But if she wants me to cut it out, that means i get a free fetus sammich

Calkarot wrote:

If it were my baby i would keep the baby for the sake of potentially having a baby with eye lasers. But if she wants me to cut it out, that means i get a free fetus sammich

Fair enough. But don’t worry Suiseiseki!

Yo! You must login or signup first!