Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

22,080 total conversations in 532 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Mar 31, 2015 at 11:42PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5586 posts from 290 users

Negi Yagami wrote:

Oh yes, I he better know very well what’s coming to him.

As for you Random Man, BEHOLD MY 4TH WALL BREAKING POWERS!

Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 10:38AM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

See Seal? You’re such a pushover.

You’re getting raped by your own son. Pathetic.

You’re next Maki.

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

See Seal? You’re such a pushover.

You’re getting raped by your own son. Pathetic.

Okay that’s enough!

first my son rapes me and now my wife is yelling at me and now my son is going to rape my wife!
MURDER MODE ACTIVATE.

PREPARE YOU BODY MAKI KAT IT’S GOING IN EVEYRTHING!
YOU’RE NEXT MEXICAN ANDROID.

Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 12:50PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay that’s enough!

first my son rapes me and now my wife is yelling at me and now my son is going to rape my wife!
MURDER MODE ACTIVATE.

PREPARE YOU BODY MAKI KAT IT’S GOING IN EVEYRTHING!
YOU’RE NEXT MEXICAN ANDROID.

Hehe, Oh HOLY SHIT

CHASTITY BELT ACTIVATED

Also:
RandomMan: Buddy(Guy)
Natsuru: Cindy(Girl)
Warning: This scene is really NFSW!I mean, you can’t see a penis but still it’s just really wrong…

量子 Meme wrote:

This thread has kind of devolved into a “Family” Raping each other.

Who expected such a thing!?

Actually, I’m pretty much raping everybody right now.
Which reminds me…
Do like science in the bum?

Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 01:26PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

This thread has kind of devolved into a “Family” Raping each other.

Who expected such a thing!?

Well, it wouldn’t be like that if Mex and Seal would stop role-playing and actually do some shipping.

>mfw I’ve seen recent “shipping” going on.

Gamzee wrote:

Well, it wouldn’t be like that if Mex and Seal would stop role-playing and actually do some shipping.

>mfw I’ve seen recent “shipping” going on.

I’m sorry gamzee. I did a ship last night and woke this morning bored. So I took advantage of it…

I’ll go stand in the corner now.

Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 01:41PM EDT

I trying to “properly” ship now. And I’m shipping myself with Seal. Though he admitted he was still Tsundere with Katia…
Pshh,Whatever…

So yeah!

Mexx Android wrote:

I trying to “properly” ship now. And I’m shipping myself with Seal. Though he admitted he was still Tsundere with Katia…
Pshh,Whatever…

So yeah!

I like the way how i have an afro. It makes me wish i didn’t cut my hair off. :(

@Slendy

I could really see the passion when you two looked into each other’s eyes. The emotions that were released right before the “SEX” scene, it made me shed a tear.

404 user not found wrote:

we had a wonderful evening.

Mex: Sweetie…Where were you yesterday?
404: No where important.
Mex: But you were gone for an entire day.
404: Mex….I.Was.Nowhere.Important.
Mex: Uh….Okay…

Last edited Jul 02, 2012 at 11:35PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

It’s because of this thread that I need to go buy more underwear ever week.

Maybe I should rig my closet with Explosives…

Why would you rig my life force?

Before digging through your underwear:

While digging through your underwear:

After digging through your underwear:

Sup! You must login or signup first!