Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

15,412 total conversations in 204 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jan 27, 2015 at 09:48PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5539 posts from 280 users

Carno wrote:

Markhaox is a girl? But…but…the name!

it’s true. i’m made out of metal, you are a shirt and markhaox is a guy named mark.
he’s also your OTP.

Edit: Natsuru you brought me into this!

Last edited Aug 02, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT

Silver Universe wrote:

it’s true. i’m made out of metal, you are a shirt and markhaox is a guy named mark.

Really? Cuz in my mind you’re all hot, gay, furry, men… Except you Silver, you’re the tentacle monster

Last edited Aug 02, 2013 at 04:24PM EDT

Kyntak wrote:

Silver Universe wrote:

it’s true. i’m made out of metal, you are a shirt and markhaox is a guy named mark.

Really? Cuz in my mind you’re all hot, gay, furry, men… Except you Silver, you’re the tentacle monster

RandomMan wrote:

Markhaox, I know we are officially dating for a while now, but if this is not how our relationship will develop I don’t see a promising future.

I just discovered that this fact made people believe I’m gay. Then again, on KYM, couples are a coinflip on fags.

Last edited Aug 02, 2013 at 04:47PM EDT

@Natsuru

You need to do that RM quick because currently this thread is less gay than normal

The introduction of the Mark/RM ship designates the first heterosexual ship this thread has seen in years and it is putting a slight damper on the gayness.

Taking the man out of him, thus rendering the ship Lesbian, will quickly resolve this unprecedented straightness and thread will return to Shipping-Thread-V1 gayness levels.

…I’m bored.

Haha, see it’s funny because Vino and…

And given the current and very present danger, I also made Kyntak a guide on how not to get date-raepd by Natsu.

Last edited Aug 06, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

Kyntak wrote:

@Vino
Yaaaay!

Now I just need to figure out what the other half is.

@Natsuru
T.T Oh no, the cock slut thing is starting now, isn’t it?

The other half of the battle? Quite simple, my friend. First, you’re going to need a pizza cutter. A pizza cutter that can saw through bone would be preferable, but not necessary, as most of the time you’ll be using said pizza cutter to hack off you’re intended victim’s cartilaginous extremities, such as the ears. After that, be creative! Have fun! Always remember to wash your hands after handling human organs though.

CrouchingSloth wrote:

The other half of the battle? Quite simple, my friend. First, you’re going to need a pizza cutter. A pizza cutter that can saw through bone would be preferable, but not necessary, as most of the time you’ll be using said pizza cutter to hack off you’re intended victim’s cartilaginous extremities, such as the ears. After that, be creative! Have fun! Always remember to wash your hands after handling human organs though.

because guro is totally hot

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Erm… I thiiiiiiiiiiiink I won’t be letting Kyntak out of the bag for pizza night any time in the near future.

slides away

You will never keep me from Pizza-sama. Our love is too strong. Our lust is too cheesy filled and insatiable for any to comprehend

i love you forever pizza-dono

Last edited Aug 09, 2013 at 01:18PM EDT

Sup! You must login or signup first!