Forums / Just For Fun

309,552 total conversations in 8,341 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Apr 16, 2014 at 07:19PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
4,738 conversations with 224 participants

For a while now I’ve wanted to get in on the shipping thread, so a few minutes ago I came on and read the previous page to catch up on what’s going on.

I don’t think I’m going to participate in the shipping thread at the moment. When there’s a little less bondage going on, call me back.

Last edited Dec 18, 2013 at 10:07PM EST
Dec 18, 2013 at 10:03PM EST
Quote

Deltamelon wrote:

For a while now I’ve wanted to get in on the shipping thread, so a few minutes ago I came on and read the previous page to catch up on what’s going on.

I don’t think I’m going to participate in the shipping thread at the moment. When there’s a little less bondage going on, call me back.

Magic thyself out of this thread.

There is no escape.

Let the shipping commence once more.

Last edited Dec 18, 2013 at 11:51PM EST
Dec 18, 2013 at 11:51PM EST
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Magic thyself out of this thread.

There is no escape.

Let the shipping commence once more.

I can’t say I’m disappointed with this turn of events.

>tfw I can no longer edit gifs due to carpel tunnel and editing gifs would be ideal for this thread

Dec 19, 2013 at 02:43AM EST
Quote

Kebab Removal Unit wrote:

Can somebody explain what the hell is this thread?

I think all the users are trying to get in with eachother.

I could be wrong though

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:27AM EST
Quote

Kebab Removal Unit wrote:

Can somebody explain what the hell is this thread?

Dec 19, 2013 at 04:50AM EST
Quote


You walked right into that one McFly. You too Kebab.

Last edited Dec 19, 2013 at 05:20AM EST
Dec 19, 2013 at 05:19AM EST
Quote

so this thread is all about putting user’s names onto pictures of people then calling it shipping? i cant even

Dec 19, 2013 at 05:40AM EST
Quote

It feels like I cut open my right wrist and shoved my own dick it in, but the pain was worth it.

Dec 19, 2013 at 02:03PM EST
Quote

You really couldn’t pick a more appropriate series to pull a picture from for that statement.

Dec 19, 2013 at 05:48PM EST
Quote

Well, at the least my time is done here. I’m lucky.

Dec 19, 2013 at 11:14PM EST
Quote

Deltamelon wrote:

It feels like I cut open my right wrist and shoved my own dick it in, but the pain was worth it.

that’s actually pretty rad what with my avatar and all

Dec 20, 2013 at 07:05AM EST
Quote

Rukario McFly wrote:

that’s actually pretty rad what with my avatar and all

I didn’t want to just take your guys’ avatars, so I went and made a quick vector of yours in Photoshop. Of course, that led to the aforementioned wrist pain so with Kebob I settled for Handsome Face.

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:01PM EST
Quote

I j-just want you to know that I’m only visiting this thread for r-research purposes… It’s n-not like I want to get shipped or something!
blushes loudly

Dec 20, 2013 at 06:13PM EST
Quote

You know, there was a time when I was quite active in this thread and I didn’t get shipped once.

Yes, this is a thinly veiled attempt to get pity-shipped. Shut up, baka!

Dec 20, 2013 at 10:54PM EST
Quote

Ah this thread…how could I forget it…

How could I forget it?

Jan 09, 2014 at 10:13AM EST
Quote

Oh yeah, this thread. I really embarrassed myself in here back in the day.

“Back in the day” being a couple months ago.

Jan 09, 2014 at 04:26PM EST
Quote

Dragonbolt wrote:

I dare you to ship me and other user on your shipping list.

Last edited Jan 09, 2014 at 04:43PM EST
Jan 09, 2014 at 04:42PM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Oh my god, this is really shipping thread
DON’T SHIPPING ME WITH OTHER USER AGAIN! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN OR ELSE, I WILL BLAST YOU WITH LIGHTING!

Last edited Jan 09, 2014 at 05:22PM EST
Jan 09, 2014 at 05:17PM EST
Quote

Sir Crona Gorgon, Sr. VII wrote:

Damn this thread… It NEVER fucking dies. Ship me again and I will stab you…

Jan 09, 2014 at 05:18PM EST
Quote

“Hey you guys, I’m just going to angrily state I can’t or don’t want to be shipped, but the underlying tone is a desperate beg to get shipped, so if you could get some work going on that it would be great, kthxbai.”

-You


Participate if you wanna get shipped, I’m not shipping zero effort.

Jan 09, 2014 at 08:37PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

“Hey you guys, I’m just going to angrily state I can’t or don’t want to be shipped, but the underlying tone is a desperate beg to get shipped, so if you could get some work going on that it would be great, kthxbai.”

-You


Participate if you wanna get shipped, I’m not shipping zero effort.

Participate on your shipping list? Hmmm, ok.

Jan 09, 2014 at 08:41PM EST
Quote

@Newfags


OH MY GOD A SHIPPING THREAD! EWW GROSS DISGUSTING! YOU ARE ALL PERVERTS DON’T YOU DARE SHIP ME! I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

TRANSLATION:

OH GAWD, CHEESEBALLS AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! I’M SO LONELY AND DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SHIP ME SO I KNOW I’M NOT SOME FACELESS LOSER AROUND HERE THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT!

MAYBE IF I ACT ALL PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE AND DEFIANT, SENPAIS WILL NOTICE ME AND RESERVE PSYCHOLOGY WILL TAKE EFFECT!


Let me show you all how you get yourself in this thread properly. RM, get your sexy ass over here because I’m using you for this demonstration…

See that people? You don’t just sit there and complain, you dive into the deep end and grab that ass. Confidence is key. And it took all of 1 minute worth of image editing. Class dismissed!

Last edited Jan 10, 2014 at 02:29AM EST
Jan 10, 2014 at 02:25AM EST
Quote


I am seriously two inches away from doing this to an entire doujinshi.

Last edited Jan 19, 2014 at 05:30AM EST
Jan 19, 2014 at 05:28AM EST
Quote

@Natsuru

I am seriously two inches away from doing this to an entire doujinshi.

Last edited Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56AM EST
Jan 19, 2014 at 07:54AM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:


I am seriously two inches away from doing this to an entire doujinshi.

Jan 19, 2014 at 08:01AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Newfags


OH MY GOD A SHIPPING THREAD! EWW GROSS DISGUSTING! YOU ARE ALL PERVERTS DON’T YOU DARE SHIP ME! I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

TRANSLATION:

OH GAWD, CHEESEBALLS AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! I’M SO LONELY AND DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SHIP ME SO I KNOW I’M NOT SOME FACELESS LOSER AROUND HERE THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT!

MAYBE IF I ACT ALL PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE AND DEFIANT, SENPAIS WILL NOTICE ME AND RESERVE PSYCHOLOGY WILL TAKE EFFECT!


Let me show you all how you get yourself in this thread properly. RM, get your sexy ass over here because I’m using you for this demonstration…

See that people? You don’t just sit there and complain, you dive into the deep end and grab that ass. Confidence is key. And it took all of 1 minute worth of image editing. Class dismissed!

Jan 19, 2014 at 08:02AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Natsuru

I am seriously two inches away from doing this to an entire doujinshi.

bump

Jan 19, 2014 at 01:00PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Natsuru

I am seriously two inches away from doing this to an entire doujinshi.

I got the source material~

I should have the first few pages out by tonight.

Jan 19, 2014 at 07:15PM EST
Quote

There is going to be 56 users represented in here… it’s almost like a family photo and a shipping photo combined!

Also, bit obvious but read as you would a Manga. Right to Left.




Next few pages I have to brush the tits off all the girls. This is going to take a bit.

Last edited Jan 20, 2014 at 12:37AM EST
Jan 20, 2014 at 12:34AM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Next set…



Wait, is that Marty referring to me? If no, ignore this post.

>i post here once
>eternally shipped

Jan 20, 2014 at 01:44AM EST
Quote

Howdy! You must login or signup first!