Last posted Dec 27, 2014 at 12:56PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5475 posts from 271 users

You guys should do a shipping chart.
Kind of like this one:

But make one from scratch. O.o
Edit: New page get.

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 10:06AM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 10:04AM EST

I believe this is a pretty accurate shipping chart.

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 02:20PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 02:16PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

I believe this is a pretty accurate shipping chart.

Sad part is…those are part of my color scheme

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 03:10PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 03:10PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Sad part is…those are part of my color scheme

you’re not a unicorn so how the fuck will you take that armor off to crap or something.

Jan 29, 2012 at 03:58PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

you’re not a unicorn so how the fuck will you take that armor off to crap or something.

It deploys from a backpack that is on my back. :x
It works kind of like Zim’s backpack, except it provides armor….

Jan 29, 2012 at 04:20PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

ship me

Jan 29, 2012 at 04:41PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

i think were missing the point of this thread

Jan 29, 2012 at 04:47PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

ship me

Okay I will…

Get in the box and I should put you on a cargo ship in no time.

Jan 29, 2012 at 04:56PM EST

量子 Meme wrote:

Hey guys what’s going on in this thre-

Oh yeah…

no one told you to cum come back.

Jan 29, 2012 at 05:38PM EST

I don’t know why, but it sounds fitting for my character. Because my last name is Tesla.

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:27PM EST

Thirty Krama to the man who makes a shipping wall.

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:30PM EST

Cale wrote:

Thirty Krama to the man who makes a shipping wall.

What do you mean by that?

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:31PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

What do you mean by that?

>Homestuck reference

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:31PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

>Homestuck reference

Oh, okay. What does it look like anyways?

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:56PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:02PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Something along the lines of this;

Although, homestuck shippers count close friendship, rivalry, and mediation as ships as well.

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:03PM EST

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!
I remember that, I’ve seen it before on the homestuck entry.

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 07:05PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 07:05PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Although, homestuck shippers count close friendship, rivalry, and mediation as ships as well.

damn you, I already showed. Now pay the price and ship someone

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 07:06PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 07:06PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

a whole page and only one ship, what the fuck is this?

why don’t you make something, I’m losing creativity because Ric is just taking it now.

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:28PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

why don’t you make something, I’m losing creativity because Ric is just taking it now.

Try to do something with a drawing I made.

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 07:30PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 07:30PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

ship him with c’thulu

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:32PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

ship him with c’thulu

Me as in you.

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:36PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Try to do something with a drawing I made.

I’M NOT A FUCKING MAGICIAN, you can’t give me a car and tell me to make it into a volcano that’s filled with hentia tentacles.

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:37PM EST

I’m taking a break, I’m leaving this thread for a whole week. see ya later fuckers.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:40PM EST

Seriously. Ship-wall/chart.

Do it faggots.

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:42PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I’m taking a break, I’m leaving this thread for a whole week. see ya later fuckers.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Before you leave?

Last edited Jan 29, 2012 at 07:43PM EST
Jan 29, 2012 at 07:43PM EST

MDFification wrote:

This might just be one of the most inaccurate canon shipping grids I’ve seen for Homestuck. Tavros<>Eridan? Really?

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:45PM EST

Easyaspi, Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

This might just be one of the most inaccurate canon shipping grids I’ve seen for Homestuck. Tavros<>Eridan? Really?

it been a long while since that one was made

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:45PM EST

Easyaspi, Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:58PM EST

In order to protect Teh Brawler’s thread from myself, I shall now be doing my ero-fics in this thread. I take suggestions, but only if I think it’d be interesting.

Kalmo and Olivia both requested another story about them, so I’m thinking that I should oblige.

It was raining again… Olivia hated rainy days… She looked out her window at the grey that hung in the sky, a small amount of light peeking through the otherwise bleak, and desolate expanse. She jumped into her bed and tried to decide how to while the time away as a small vibrating noise interrupted her train of thought. Her cell phone, presently situated on her end table, was attempting to catch her attention, so she reached her slender arm towards it. Once checked, it became apparent that she had received a text message… From her childhood friend, Kalmo no less.

The screen illuminated to form the words “Hey… I’m sorry, but I just need someone to talk to right now.” She reread it, and replied, “I can talk… What’s up?”

Almost as soon as the text had sent, her phone rang, he was calling her. She accepted, and verified it was indeed him by asking, “Kalmo?”

He had been crying.

She comforted him as he revealed his painful relationship situation. She felt sad, but at the same time, she felt excited… As terrible as it may sound, she was actually somewhat happy that their relationship was over. She didn’t deserve him… He needs someone better… Someone who’d care for him… Someone who’d never hurt him… Someone who loved him…

Someone like her?

The thought had crossed her mind before, but she’d never done anything to make it happen… One day, he told her that he would be dating another girl, and he seemed to pause to see her reaction. Olivia, not wanting to make the situation uncomfortable congratulated him and wished them luck as she slowly died on the inside.

“I’m sorry, Olivia… I shouldn’t have…”

“What, called me?”

“No… Dated her. Because… Because I didn’t love her.”

What?

“I never loved her…”

What is he saying?

“I only love one girl…”

Is… Is he…? There’s no why that, after all these years…

A knock on the door sent her sprinting towards it. She swung it open to find a completely drenched Kalmo standing just outside her entryway. He hung up his phone.

“I love you, Olivia. I’ve always loved you… I’m so stupid for not realizing it sooner… I’m…”

Olivia stopped him, and asked for him to come out of the rain. He complied, and she told him to take a shower while she dried his clothes. She knew they could talk later, but right now he was soaked to the bone and Olivia didn’t want him to catch a cold. He simply nodded and walked through to the bathroom, taking his clothes off save for his underwear. Olivia couldn’t help but stare at his lean, tan body. He paused, slightly embarrassed, and relinquished his apparel to her and closed the door behind him. She, no longer able to peep, traipsed to the dryer and injudiciously threw Kalmo’s clothing inside. Olivia realized something… Kalmo didn’t have a towel.

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:32AM EST

She grabbed a single towel and headed back towards the bathroom. She knocked and asked if she could put the towel on the ring on the inside of the door. Kalmo didn’t respond. Olivia could construe the nebulousness resulting from his lack of a response in one of two ways, either he didn’t mind or he did. She chose the former as she preferred it.

She opened the door a sliver and a thick fog fell upon her as she felt a hot, sticky wall of steam envelop her. She slid into the room when she heard Kalmo. He was still crying.

Without thinking, Olivia began to denudate. She pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in. Olivia hug him from behind, and just held him there for as long as he would let her. Kalmo calmed down, soothed by the slow steady heartbeat traveling through Olivia’s bare chest. Finally, Kalmo broke the embrace and turned to face her. He looked incredibly tranquil until right around the time he noticed that Olivia was completely naked. He blushed and turned away, into the stream of almost unbearably hot water that was now roaring down on his head, his bangs obscuring his eyes as he attempted to allow to keep her modesty. Olivia didn’t want her modesty, though, she wanted Kalmo. She stepped forward once and again embraced him.

Kalmo kissed her.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that…” He said, now returning the hug.

“Actually… I do.”

She was the one to kiss him this time, her hands working up and down his back while his did the same to her. She tilted her head back as Kalmo began to kiss her neck. Kalmo worked his lips down to her breasts, causing a slight shudder from Olivia. She wrapped her leg around his, and Kalmo knew what she was asking for. As he was about to enter, he stopped and kissed her again and asked if she was really ready for this.

“I’ve been ready for this for years, Kalmo.”

He nodded, gave another peck on her lips and inserted himself. Both of them began moving their entire bodies towards the other, then away again as they become one. After a short while, Kalmo hugged her tightly, wanting to be even closer to her, and she followed suit, her arms around his neck, his around her waist, he told her again that he loved her as she began to quietly moan, occasionally calling out his name. A strange feeling came over her in waves, with spasms occurring infrequently, carrying with them an intense euphoria. She gripped him more tightly as he seemed to go into double time, increasing speed twofold… He wrapped around more tightly then stopped pumping as Olivia was sent writhing with pleasure, an insane titillation coming from deep within her till she went limp, only held up by Kalmo.

She looked up at him and he kissed her again, just as passionately as he did during.

I take it back… Rainy days aren’t all that bad after all…

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:35AM EST

oh gawd, im torn between this thread picking back up as good thing, or a bad thing. i mean sure sometimes it can get fucked up, but the rest of the time its pretty lulzy.

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:38AM EST

I’m seeing a lack of Ric ships going on in here, highblood is becoming motherfucking unhappy. >:o(

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:35AM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I’m seeing a lack of Ric ships going on in here, highblood is becoming motherfucking unhappy. >:o(

Does this please your god?

You two loverboys are the reason this thread still exists.

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:34AM EST

Muumi wrote:

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:37AM EST

Muumi wrote:

That drawing is wrong, you know full well Ric’s hair is green.

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:44AM EST

Howdy! You must login or signup first!