Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

8,090 total conversations in 9 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Sep 18, 2014 at 08:39PM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5420 posts from 264 users

It’s not the same without gamzee anymore…he was the best shipper an my husband…he also was rics shipping buddy and ever since he smoked to much weed and drank to much like the crazy ass mother fucka he was he died late last night…me and ric are now having a memorial service at my wall…and now a moment of silence followed by a prayer… Ooooooh gaaaammmzeee the sweet the sound….

Feb 09, 2012 at 02:34PM EST

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Please, don’t derail a thread because one member leaves.

Was it just one member though?

[insert picture with a funeral cart merging with a train and with it captioned ‘the shipping thread’ above the train and ’gamzee’s funeral’ above the funeral cart]

Feb 09, 2012 at 02:39PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Please, don’t derail a thread because one member leaves.

Right, sorry gespent i should go find some good shipping images now…

Feb 09, 2012 at 02:42PM EST

We should continue with the shipping, it’s what Gamzee would’ve wanted.

Feb 09, 2012 at 02:45PM EST
Quote

@ Gespenst:
You put YOURSELF as Gamzee?

Symbolic much?

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 04:27PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 04:26PM EST
Quote

X wrote:

@ Gespenst:
You put YOURSELF as Gamzee?

Symbolic much?

Well Gamzee isn’t here anymore.
I happen to like the character Gamzee and Gamzee also happens to be in that picture.
So, yeah.

Feb 09, 2012 at 04:34PM EST
Quote

No one wants shipping with the new guy huh?

Feb 09, 2012 at 05:07PM EST

PokerFace wrote:

No one wants shipping with the new guy huh?

rubs hands together

He’s asking for it!

Feb 09, 2012 at 05:22PM EST
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:


Larger image

Why am I Equius? Is it because I’m a brony?

Oh god why am I sweating so much I need a damn towel.
Feb 09, 2012 at 05:51PM EST
Quote

When do I get a turn being shipped?

Feb 09, 2012 at 06:15PM EST

Slendy wrote:

When do I get a turn being shipped?

After you re-activate your old account or re-post all the Ships that where lost when you deactivated.

Feb 09, 2012 at 06:31PM EST
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

After you re-activate your old account or re-post all the Ships that where lost when you deactivated.

Feb 09, 2012 at 06:42PM EST

Glad to see that the whole Gamzee drama is over… now this thread can continue doing what it always did… shipping Ric.

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 08:06PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 08:05PM EST
Quote

Alright, but can somebody please do something about Gamzee’s account?
There are far too many holes in this thread.

Feb 09, 2012 at 08:20PM EST
Quote

Dane wrote:

Alright, but can somebody please do something about Gamzee’s account?
There are far too many holes in this thread.

nobody will go back to check them anyway, just move forward.

Feb 09, 2012 at 08:25PM EST

this thread.

>gamzee is rics waifu
>gamzee is dead
>ric is a necrophiliac

it makes perfect sense.

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 08:30PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 08:29PM EST
Quote

lol, if some new user comes across this thread, all they’ll see is “this user was deactivated” and so many reactions of Ric’s rage, he’ll be like
WHAT DID YOU SEE?”
.
I just realized me and 404 look alike now.

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 08:42PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 08:33PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

that user is lucky ^

now go ship something new gamzee

Is Slendy really that hard to say? Also I don’t think I should’ve been allowed to be Gamzee for as long as I did, he has to be his own person. but slender man on the other hand needs his copies.
ok
shipping….shipping….
Ah ha.
.

Feb 09, 2012 at 08:53PM EST

Slendy wrote:

Is Slendy really that hard to say? Also I don’t think I should’ve been allowed to be Gamzee for as long as I did, he has to be his own person. but slender man on the other hand needs his copies.
ok
shipping….shipping….
Ah ha.
.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already seen this one

Feb 09, 2012 at 08:58PM EST
Quote

Dane wrote:

I’m pretty sure I’ve already seen this one

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:03PM EST

Slendy wrote:

Is Slendy really that hard to say? Also I don’t think I should’ve been allowed to be Gamzee for as long as I did, he has to be his own person. but slender man on the other hand needs his copies.
ok
shipping….shipping….
Ah ha.
.

good job new gamzee slendy

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:07PM EST
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

good job new gamzee slendy

yo, you’re Ric’s new butt buddy. have fun with that. WitchyBr0 took me back :3

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:16PM EST

Slendy wrote:

yo, you’re Ric’s new butt buddy. have fun with that. WitchyBr0 took me back :3

damn it i dont want him. give him to fedora.

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 09:25PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 09:24PM EST
Quote

How does one get in on this fantastic shipping action?

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:35PM EST

RusselC wrote:

How does one get in on this fantastic shipping action?

You really don’t want to.
In the offchance that you do want to, I suggest preparing your anus. One of these guys will eventually go for it.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:36PM EST
Quote

RusselC wrote:

How does one get in on this fantastic shipping action?

talk to slendy

@MDFification shoosh you

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 09:38PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 09:37PM EST
Quote

@MDF: I dunno, we’ll see. Getting late.

@Russel: Cover yourself and Vaseline, roleplay as a slug, and show us pics.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:37PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

@MDF: I dunno, we’ll see. Getting late.

@Russel: Cover yourself and Vaseline, roleplay as a slug, and show us pics.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:39PM EST

Slendy wrote:

lol, if some new user comes across this thread, all they’ll see is “this user was deactivated” and so many reactions of Ric’s rage, he’ll be like
WHAT DID YOU SEE?”
.
I just realized me and 404 look alike now.

waves sheepishly
True Story. Dude must’ve been quite the shock jock.

But anyway, if no one is safe from being violated in various ways -- not even I -- then, I may as well dress for the part.

Feb 10, 2012 at 12:50AM EST
Quote

Now guys, now that we don’t have Gamzee Makara and instead we have a Slender Man…

What do?

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:00AM EST
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

Now guys, now that we don’t have Gamzee Makara and instead we have a Slender Man…

What do?

Slendy has tentacles coming out of his back, use that.

Feb 10, 2012 at 04:59PM EST

Slendy wrote:

Slendy has tentacles coming out of his back, use that.

Natsuru vs. Slendy shipping.

Dear lord, what flood have we started.

Feb 10, 2012 at 05:23PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Natsuru vs. Slendy shipping.

Dear lord, what flood have we started.

I’m sure all of you have seen enough Hentai to know where this thread is going…

Feb 10, 2012 at 05:26PM EST
Quote

Shit this here shipping wall is tough and shitty.

Feb 10, 2012 at 05:39PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Natsuru vs. Slendy shipping.

Dear lord, what flood have we started.

Aslong I am not involve in any way, shape or form, I am perfectly okay with this example of shipping.

Feb 10, 2012 at 05:40PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Aslong I am not involve in any way, shape or form, I am perfectly okay with this example of shipping.

Ahem

Feb 10, 2012 at 05:46PM EST
Quote

Howdy! You must login or signup first!