Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,493 total conversations in 8,653 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
[NSFW] The ULTIMATE KYM Shipping Thread! The Prequel

Last posted Jul 25, 2014 at 07:30AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EST
5368 posts from 254 users

GIANTDAD wrote:

Look at my earlier posts. I put down 2 NSFW ships and one SFW homestuck ship.

Oh great. page 70. Now ill never get a chance to use some of this 69 shit i had earlier.

post it here now anyways?

Jun 15, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

post it here now anyways?

It wont feel the same.

Jun 15, 2012 at 02:28PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

It wont feel the same.

Well…
That was a wasted page 69…

Jun 15, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

Plus a bonus ship.

p.s. I am severely disappointed with how this page came out.

~Love,
Gamzee

That hidden one is epic! xD

Jun 15, 2012 at 02:40PM EDT
Quote

OH GOD NOT AGAIN!!

Dammit Random Man, how am I supposed to explain this!?!

Last edited Jun 15, 2012 at 03:21PM EDT
Jun 15, 2012 at 03:21PM EDT
Quote

I now sit back, relax,and watch whats gonna happen next.
This is the third one…4th I lost count.
Time to be silent and watch.

Last edited Jun 15, 2012 at 03:28PM EDT
Jun 15, 2012 at 03:25PM EDT
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

Plus a bonus ship.

p.s. I am severely disappointed with how this page came out.

~Love,
Gamzee

Jun 15, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

>mfw RandomMan salutes me.

>mfw Seal disappoints me.

Last edited Jun 15, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT
Jun 15, 2012 at 09:24PM EDT

Subject 32 and Suiseiseki

Jun 15, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT

You want ships you dirty ass motherfucker? Ill give you ships.




DID I DO GOOD GAMZEE? DID I PLEASE YOU?
Jun 16, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT

I’m sorry for not reading homestuck, and knowing all the names of the trolls in this video. Please excuse me being oblivious to Homestuck.

Gamzee = Gamzee
The trolls in the first sequence from left to right: Zarathh, Natsuru, Seal, Ric
The trolls in the second sequence from left to right: Subject Number 32, RandomMan, Mex, Suiseiseki

Jun 16, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

OH GOD NOT AGAIN!!

Dammit Random Man, how am I supposed to explain this!?!

I wouldn’t really be thinking about an explanation if I were you, I would be more worried about the consequenses that will happen when Negi finds out.

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

I’m sorry for not reading homestuck, and knowing all the names of the trolls in this video. Please excuse me being oblivious to Homestuck.

Gamzee = Gamzee
The trolls in the first sequence from left to right: Zarathh, Natsuru, Seal, Ric
The trolls in the second sequence from left to right: Subject Number 32, RandomMan, Mex, Suiseiseki

RandomMan is Nepeta….
Teehee.

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT

The quoted post has been deleted.

Don’t steal my shtick you son of a bitch.

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote

Let’s stop with the My Dick images and Spoiler button type images, do you want this thread to get locked again? Also, can we go back to the hugging and kissing?

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:25PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys, I know the pictures are censored, and I appreciate it, but if the nudity and hentai scenes could be toned down a little, that would be great.

Otherwise, have fun with your ships.

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

Let’s stop with the My Dick images and Spoiler button type images, do you want this thread to get locked again? Also, can we go back to the hugging and kissing?

Oh Ashbot, you know I can’t resist you when you use your sexy voice.

But yeah, drop the nudity a bit people. Giving a warning and using censors doesn’t mean you have free game, there are still limits.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 05:56PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

I’m sorry for not reading homestuck, and knowing all the names of the trolls in this video. Please excuse me being oblivious to Homestuck.

Gamzee = Gamzee
The trolls in the first sequence from left to right: Zarathh, Natsuru, Seal, Ric
The trolls in the second sequence from left to right: Subject Number 32, RandomMan, Mex, Suiseiseki

I get to be Terezi?

this is the highest honor i have ever been bestowed upon.

Jun 16, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT


I’m Marquise
Eridan’s ancestor is Gamzee
Everyone else is everyine else
Tarvros’s ancestor is Mex.
And the kids looking up to me are lurkers
Equius’s ancestor is Ric.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 01:31PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 01:28PM EDT

Internet meme wrote:

Damn straight.
Everyone’s dick should be afraid of sealclubba.

Hell yeah.

Jun 18, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT

I know this isn’t actually shipping, but I just thought it was lol worthy to post here.

Jun 18, 2012 at 11:25PM EDT
Quote

Classy as fuck.

.
Shower time with Ric.

.
Shit is so legit.

.
He’s bringin’ sexy back.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 09:50PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 09:50PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

I’m sorry for not reading homestuck, and knowing all the names of the trolls in this video. Please excuse me being oblivious to Homestuck.

Gamzee = Gamzee
The trolls in the first sequence from left to right: Zarathh, Natsuru, Seal, Ric
The trolls in the second sequence from left to right: Subject Number 32, RandomMan, Mex, Suiseiseki

I’m the cripple of the group…
Fuck yeah I can use the Handicap parking spaces now.

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I’m the cripple of the group…
Fuck yeah I can use the Handicap parking spaces now.

Look on the bright side ric! at least later you get cool robot legs! :D

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:08PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Look on the bright side ric! at least later you get cool robot legs! :D

You also get murder by Gamzee…

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:23PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You also get murder by Gamzee…

No. Gamzee doesn’t kill Tavros.

Vriska kills Tavros.

Then later Gamzee takes the dead body and makes out with it.

yep.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 10:41PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

No. Gamzee doesn’t kill Tavros.

Vriska kills Tavros.

Then later Gamzee takes the dead body and makes out with it.

yep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Okay.
Didn’t knew my hate for Vriska would grow much more stronger.

On a side note…
Gamzee, Y U COMMITTING NECROPHILIA?

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 10:43PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

No. Gamzee doesn’t kill Tavros.

Vriska kills Tavros.

Then later Gamzee takes the dead body and makes out with it.

yep.

Okay so I basically get killed by some chick with a eye patch and her other eye has multiple of pupils (Plus I am assuming that Tavros was still in his wheel chair at that time as well)…Unfair to me….Then at some point Gamzee comes and remove my head from my body and proceed to have tongue to tongue relations with it…

I am seriously hoping that those parking spaces are worth it…

Jun 19, 2012 at 10:58PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Okay so I basically get killed by some chick with a eye patch and her other eye has multiple of pupils (Plus I am assuming that Tavros was still in his wheel chair at that time as well)…Unfair to me….Then at some point Gamzee comes and remove my head from my body and proceed to have tongue to tongue relations with it…

I am seriously hoping that those parking spaces are worth it…

You had robotic legs at this point I think.
I think Terezi tries to revive you with a kiss.
Also you were killed with your own weapon which is a lance that was thrown back at you…. In the middle of the chest. Making you fall from a small height to the floor.

I’m so sorry for you.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT

Slendy wrote:

No. Gamzee doesn’t kill Tavros.

Vriska kills Tavros.

Then later Gamzee takes the dead body and makes out with it.

yep.

OH GEE THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS JACKASS. I JUST GOT BACK INTO READING HOMESTUCK YOU FUCKASS.

Jun 19, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

OH GEE THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS JACKASS. I JUST GOT BACK INTO READING HOMESTUCK YOU FUCKASS.

Sorry my bad.

I guess I didn’t think of it as a spoiler much anymore because it seems like forever ago in the story.

Jun 20, 2012 at 08:37AM EDT

Slendy wrote:

Sorry my bad.

I guess I didn’t think of it as a spoiler much anymore because it seems like forever ago in the story.

Well i only read about halfway through homestuck. I’m still waiting for Jade to start Alchemizing her shit.

But i guess it isn’t your fault though. I mean how could’ve you known that i didn’t even read far enough into homestuck to avoid most of the spoilers.

Jun 20, 2012 at 09:28AM EDT

Ray: Seal
Clown: Random User
WARNING: There is one part which is NSFW. Though we can all agree this entire seen is just wrong…




Jun 20, 2012 at 10:26AM EDT

Singer = Seal
Person he’s singing about = Katia

Jun 20, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

Singer = Seal
Person he’s singing about = Katia

This is waaaaaay to fucking accurate…it’s spot on…too spot on…I’m watchin you Zar..

Jun 20, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT

Singer = Subject 32
Person he’s singing about = Suiseiseki

Jun 20, 2012 at 10:26PM EDT
Quote

I wonder how Gamzee would react seeing how no one did something with the thread for the past 4 days. He’d probably flip his shit and call us lazy. But it’s time i do something!

Post

I think I’m gonna take a nap.

SEE YOU GUY’S IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

Jun 25, 2012 at 08:58PM EDT

Looks like I picked a good time to drop back in again, these .gifs are fantastic!
Sorry for the long hiatus, my work got severely ahead of me and I had to prioritize.

mfw this thread is now 70 pages:

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 08:44AM EDT
Jun 26, 2012 at 08:43AM EDT
Quote

I need to ship.
I feel like a fuck ass here.

MERCY ON MY SOUL, PLEASE SHIP ME.

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT
Jun 26, 2012 at 06:00PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I wouldn’t really be thinking about an explanation if I were you, I would be more worried about the consequenses that will happen when Negi finds out.

Oh yes, I he better know very well what’s coming to him.

As for you Random Man, BEHOLD MY 4TH WALL BREAKING POWERS!

Jun 26, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT

Hope this is cute enough…

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:59AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Together they make Sex

Later on that night…
NO ONE HAD SEX!

Only sleepy-time.

Jun 27, 2012 at 01:10AM EDT

Howdy! You must login or signup first!