Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Mafia Reboot 6: ReBoot to the head. (brawler is hosting)

Last posted Mar 28, 2016 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 02, 2012 at 07:46PM EST
459 posts from 24 users

Sorry, I miscounted. The current number of voted are 2-2 between Jeff and Witchy.

Edit: Roughly 2 hours left in this phase. This phase ends at 9:15 EST.

Last edited Feb 26, 2012 at 06:55PM EST

Witchy and Jeff found themselves strapped down in their seats. The remaining villagers all cheering. Much debate had gone on about these two. "One of them must be mafia" was the consensus. Up in arms and out of time, the villagers found themselves driven to madness. One villager walked up holding revolver, a six shooter. A coin toss would decide where this deadly roulette would start. The coin came up heads. The gun was aimed. The only round fired. Witchy's luck had run out this time. Witchy was mafia. Two mafia remain.

It is now the Night Phase. It is now time for the mafia and the sheriff to act.

I'm going to take a radical step here.

I am the sheriff, and I have this to say:

Jeffrey is a villager. The remaining mafia are RussianFedora and Seal Clubba. With this information, we can beat them.

opspe wrote:

I'm going to take a radical step here.

I am the sheriff, and I have this to say:

Jeffrey is a villager. The remaining mafia are RussianFedora and Seal Clubba. With this information, we can beat them.

Opspe had made a big announcement. The village was in an uproar. As Opspe headed back to his house to think things through, he was suddenly stopped. An enraged mafioso stood in his way. Before Opspe could defend himself, the mafioso plunged a dagger into his chest. The mafioso stabbed his body several times. All the while Opspe just smiled, knowing that his message had been passed. Opspe was the sheriff.

It is now the Day Phase. It is now time for the villagers to act.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Opspe had made a big announcement. The village was in an uproar. As Opspe headed back to his house to think things through, he was suddenly stopped. An enraged mafioso stood in his way. Before Opspe could defend himself, the mafioso plunged a dagger into his chest. The mafioso stabbed his body several times. All the while Opspe just smiled, knowing that his message had been passed. Opspe was the sheriff.

Well, I guess this game is for the villagers.

Opspe's post just got confirmed.

I am allowed to give commentary on the game, so I'll say this.

This was a dumb move from the mafia. If they left opspe alive, they could've tried to make him a mafia suspect. Claiming he's lying. But by killing him they basically threw the facts on the table.

So yeah, Good Job Mafia!

Last edited Feb 26, 2012 at 11:35PM EST

I was HOPING the sheriff was up to this! Words cannot express how much I fucking love you Opspe. You were an epic mafia mate and you went out in a blaze of glory.

Fedora's dead like Freddy.

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

Also I'm Robin.
You know that nifty acronym Textile thingy?
I've been using that throughout the game to drop hints about my Robin-Ness.
Check some of my posts.

No wonder…you know how bad I am at solving those sorts of things? That's why I always get humans to do it.

Can we end this day phase?

We have 3 non-mafia voting for RussianFedora. I doubt he'll survive or that we get a sudden epic vote switch. Especially now that the mafia are known.

After Seal Clubba (assuming he's left) makes his last kill as mafia, you can also type the end game. Cuz I doubt the villagers will lose after the next night phase.

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 08:21PM EST

After hearing the news of opspe's death, the villagers sprung into action. Now with a clear idea of who they were after, the remaining villagers chased down the last two suspects. Justice on their mind and anger in their hearts they ran through the town, seeking their targets. The sun was setting as a suspect was cornered. The villagers were on the attack and soon RussianFedora was down. RussianFedora was mafia.

It is now the Night Phase. It is now time for the mafia to act.

The final mafioso hid as well as he could. He took his time, seeking a way out of town. He tried his hardest to stay hidden, away from any nearby villagers. Taking his time, avoiding the public eye. As he looked off into the distance, he saw that the night had nearly departed. The sun was rising off in the distance. He walked out of town, towards the woods nearby. Suddenly, a voice was heard. 404 had spotted the mafioso fleeing town, he called out to the others. The lone mafioso was quick to strike, slitting his throat. 404 fell to the floor. The villagers arrived as the night had left, they found the mafioso kneeling over 404's body. The mafioso noticed their presence and stood to face them. What the villagers saw made them horrified. The mafioso was wearing 404's face as if it were a mask. His laughter echoing into the minds of the villagers. 404 was a villager.

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 10:04PM EST

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

The final mafioso hid as well as he could. He took his time, seeking a way out of town. He tried his hardest to stay hidden, away from any nearby villagers. Taking his time, avoiding the public eye. As he looked off into the distance, he saw that the night had nearly departed. The sun was rising off in the distance. He walked out of town, towards the woods nearby. Suddenly, a voice was heard. 404 had spotted the mafioso fleeing town, he called out to the others. The lone mafioso was quick to strike, slitting his throat. 404 fell to the floor. The villagers arrived as the night had left, they found the mafioso kneeling over 404's body. The mafioso noticed their presence and stood to face them. What the villagers saw made them horrified. The mafioso was wearing 404's face as if it were a mask. His laughter echoing into the minds of the villagers. 404 was a villager.

YOU ACTUALLY USED IT? OH THANK GOD! MY WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE!

So i then sliced out 404's lower intestines and then pretended that i was wearing a scarf.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I spun around with it splattering blood all over the pavement.

Okay Am i seriously going to have to skip town just so we can start then next game?……Fuck…Okay fuck it I'm skipping town. can we please start the next thread?

GIANTDAD wrote:

Okay Am i seriously going to have to skip town just so we can start then next game?……Fuck…Okay fuck it I'm skipping town. can we please start the next thread?

This. We need a new thread.

As the villagers closed in on the remaining mafioso their thoughts turned to their trials. The paths they walked, the lives they took. It would all finally end today. As they prepared to take the life of the final mafioso. Seal Clubba looked off and laughed, obviously crazed from the bloodshed he had surrounded himself with. As the first strike was made everyone heard something in the distance. Rocks fall, everyone dies.

At the cemetery conveniently located nearby, the ground began to stir. Suddenly, all lives lost began to emerge as zombies. They quickly made their way to the remaining villagers. The villagers stared in horror as the zombies closed in, clearly outnumbered. Suddenly, one zombie came in with an old school boombox. Zombie dance party! Everyone's invited! Democracy wins!

And then rocks fall and everyone dies.

Hi! You must login or signup first!