Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Favorite meme

Last posted Mar 10, 2012 at 10:16AM EST. Added Feb 10, 2012 at 04:33PM EST
59 posts from 34 users

thebritishbrony wrote:

it's true honestly.he kept complaing that his entry didn't have many veiws so i created this thread so it got more veiws (and he'd shut up)

I'm willing to believe that.

But your little brother should know that an entry cannot get many views within just a few hours.

thebritishbrony wrote:

it's true honestly.he kept complaing that his entry didn't have many veiws so i created this thread so it got more veiws (and he'd shut up)

The entry mods will get to it when they get to it. He needs to be patient. I'm sure someone will look into it eventually.

Last edited Feb 10, 2012 at 06:17PM EST

thebritishbrony wrote:

my brother isn't the most patient of people, after a while he starts to get angry. he broke the laptop the other week because of temper.

If I may ask, how old is he? (You don't have to answer if you or him don't want to).

Last edited Feb 10, 2012 at 06:20PM EST

well your brother needs to learn to be patient my sonic the hedgehog entry did not start geting comments and a lot views untill like 7 or 6 hours (i think) and i did not get mad

Last edited Feb 10, 2012 at 06:26PM EST

This is now in the JFF board.

I've never seriously considered something to be a favorite meme. Leaving subcultures out of it, a lot of the rage faces are favorites of mine. I also like Troll Science.

All Your Base was the first meme I knew of as a meme, so that holds a spot in my heart, too.

"FALCON PUNCH!"(I have all three SSB games, and Falcon is my favorite character in them), "BOOM, HEADSHOT!"(I play lots of shooters) and "WTF BOOM!"(pyromaniac).

How did I forget Bear fucking Grylls?

[facepalm] [/facepalm]

And for that matter, Face Palm. Always a good one…

Last edited Feb 11, 2012 at 02:12AM EST

I pretty much like almost any meme. Most of them don't need to be mentioned due to popularity/pioneering (e.g. rage comics), but here are some that are in my top list:

Success Kid

Zuckerberg Note Pass

Epic Sax Guy

Team Fortress

YouTube Poops

Isaiah Mustafa

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

@bronyhater: I fully respect your opinion, but i ABSOLUTELY DETEST arrow to the knee.
along with quite a few people.

Hell yes, I share the same opinion as you, my friend.

SgtBronyHater wrote:

Mine, you ask, fine sir? Mine are "Arrow to the Knee", "F**k logic", and some other random stuff, Also, I HATE MLP: FiM. Yeah, Lauren Faust deserves an arrow to the knee.

U mad bronies?

Oh no, people hate things because they think it makes them trendy and cool…I'm so mad I might just kick a Velociraptor in the testicles with a spatula tied to my boot while I scream the lyrics to Marilyn Manson music and juggle nuclear warheads. RAAAAAGE!

As for my favorite meme?

Of course it is me

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 04:37AM EST

A variant of trololo

4chan troll ghost/Melting pot of friendship ( how is this not confirmed yet ? Spread it around like wildfire).
Contain NSFW content:

and MLP FiM of course

I also like Rage Comic,& Nyan cat.

Last edited Feb 25, 2012 at 12:31PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Oh no, people hate things because they think it makes them trendy and cool…I'm so mad I might just kick a Velociraptor in the testicles with a spatula tied to my boot while I scream the lyrics to Marilyn Manson music and juggle nuclear warheads. RAAAAAGE!

As for my favorite meme?

Of course it is me

You think we're doing it because it makes us look "trendy" and "cool"?
AHAHHAH No.
We're doing it because we genuinely DETEST My little pony. I have NEVER liked it, I WILL NEVER like it, and I hope you all stop sucking corporate c*ck STFU ABOUT THIS ANNOYING THING CALLED MY LITTLE PONY. GTFO everywhere except sites built for bronies.

Ben wrote:

AHAHHAH No.
We're doing it because we genuinely DETEST My little pony. I have NEVER liked it, I WILL NEVER like it, and I hope you all stop sucking corporate c*ck STFU ABOUT THIS ANNOYING THING CALLED MY LITTLE PONY. GTFO everywhere except sites built for bronies.

Ben wrote:

AHAHHAH No.

Last edited Mar 08, 2012 at 08:25PM EST

Ben wrote:

You think we’re doing it because it makes us look “trendy” and “cool”?
AHAHHAH No.
We’re doing it because we genuinely DETEST My little pony. I have NEVER liked it, I WILL NEVER like it, and I hope you all stop sucking corporate c*ck STFU ABOUT THIS ANNOYING THING CALLED MY LITTLE PONY. GTFO everywhere except sites built for bronies.

Ben wrote:

AHAHHAH No.

I think you're in the wrong place.

Also, 60's Spiderman. Best meme.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!