Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,780 total conversations in 8,662 threads

+ New Thread


Silver Chariot's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jul 07, 2012 at 07:03PM EDT. Added Feb 12, 2012 at 01:23AM EST
88 posts from 28 users

Hey, people… Don’t discuss a lot around here, please. You could derail the thread. No, I don’t hate anyone around here (not even the trolls for the sake of being trolls).

Besides, I’ve got this one:

Draw Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you drawing Sui…
OR
Your Drawing Thread vs Sui’s Drawing Thread.

Pan, I picked option #2:

I know Sui has even MORE than this, but I couldn’t find enough “action” drawings without being cropped. I think Sui actually looks Sui enough.

Nair, let me think about your request, since I’ve got a big project at my hands right now (yes Ryuki Satzuki, I’ve made some progress); also, I’m not so good at realistic facial features, but I could give it a try (eventually as always). Quantum, do you want pink hair too?

Apr 03, 2012 at 04:01AM EDT
Quote

Silver Chariot wrote:

Hey, people… Don’t discuss a lot around here, please. You could derail the thread. No, I don’t hate anyone around here (not even the trolls for the sake of being trolls).

Besides, I’ve got this one:

Draw Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you drawing Sui…
OR
Your Drawing Thread vs Sui’s Drawing Thread.

Pan, I picked option #2:

I know Sui has even MORE than this, but I couldn’t find enough “action” drawings without being cropped. I think Sui actually looks Sui enough.

Nair, let me think about your request, since I’ve got a big project at my hands right now (yes Ryuki Satzuki, I’ve made some progress); also, I’m not so good at realistic facial features, but I could give it a try (eventually as always). Quantum, do you want pink hair too?

Well, thanks for at least telling me that there’s been any movement on this…

Apr 03, 2012 at 04:05AM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

Hey, people… Don’t discuss a lot around here, please. You could derail the thread. No, I don’t hate anyone around here (not even the trolls for the sake of being trolls).

Besides, I’ve got this one:

Draw Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you Sui drawing you drawing Sui drawing you drawing Sui…
OR
Your Drawing Thread vs Sui’s Drawing Thread.

Pan, I picked option #2:

I know Sui has even MORE than this, but I couldn’t find enough “action” drawings without being cropped. I think Sui actually looks Sui enough.

Nair, let me think about your request, since I’ve got a big project at my hands right now (yes Ryuki Satzuki, I’ve made some progress); also, I’m not so good at realistic facial features, but I could give it a try (eventually as always). Quantum, do you want pink hair too?

This fight will be Glorious!

Apr 04, 2012 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

Um, hello?

Chariot? You still here?

Apr 05, 2012 at 01:27AM EDT
Quantum, do you want pink hair too?

Oops, didn’t read that bit, and no, I don’t.

Apr 05, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT
Quote

Hello? Chariot?

Apr 07, 2012 at 07:10PM EDT

Nair, don’t hurry me, please. I like to do this as a hobby, excersise and passion, not like an obligatory work. I’ve got a life as well, I’ll be inevitably busy most of my time. Actually, the first rule of this thread would be: “Be patient.”

Actually, I’ve just finished Quantum’s drawing (while he had the TV avatar… so it’s a bit outdated now that I think about it). And I keep getting requests. If I ever feel I’ve got too much pressure in my shoulders, I’ll put this on hiatus.

I can only ask you to wait a bit further, you don’t need to bump this thread to make me notice I’ve got pending requests.

Apr 07, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

Feel free to get around to this whenever, but I’m curious as to what your reaction to “The internet can now find stars” would be. As in draw the reaction.

(I’m not telling you to draw it right now, just draw it when you get ttime to)

Last edited Apr 07, 2012 at 07:41PM EDT
Apr 07, 2012 at 07:40PM EDT
Quote

Just to get something clear on the following drawings. I didn’t do them by peer pressure, I just had the chance to draw them. Also, for some reason out of my knowledge, I’m posting the second drawing first instead of the first I drew as I usually do. Today has been a weird day, it seems.

Here’s Thomas’ request:

I had requested a picture of Kei Nagase […] Would you rather draw her instead, Chariot?

Nair, don’t be so negative or aggresive, that way people will tolerate and even like you more! But anyways, this thread isn’t about you (404 and Quantum…), it’s about YOUR requests, people! Here it is:

You don’t know how many problems I found during the making of this drawing. So please, PLEASE! Enjoy the heck out of it, despite minor flaws you might find.

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 12:43AM EDT
Apr 08, 2012 at 12:41AM EDT
Quote

Silver Chariot wrote:

Just to get something clear on the following drawings. I didn’t do them by peer pressure, I just had the chance to draw them. Also, for some reason out of my knowledge, I’m posting the second drawing first instead of the first I drew as I usually do. Today has been a weird day, it seems.

Here’s Thomas’ request:

I had requested a picture of Kei Nagase […] Would you rather draw her instead, Chariot?

Nair, don’t be so negative or aggresive, that way people will tolerate and even like you more! But anyways, this thread isn’t about you (404 and Quantum…), it’s about YOUR requests, people! Here it is:

You don’t know how many problems I found during the making of this drawing. So please, PLEASE! Enjoy the heck out of it, despite minor flaws you might find.

Heh, much better than I expected. Thank you very much. /sincerity

Apr 08, 2012 at 12:46AM EDT

First, I like that I was in your pic on the top of the page. At least I think that’s me. Thanks.

Request: Draw Spock, from Star Trek, but with hipster glasses and a swagtastic leopard print jacket. See here for reference

Apr 08, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT
Quote

Quantum requested this:

Draw me (again) but this time, not in a portrait, and A LOT cooler!

Define cool and then tell if this is cool enough:

You are looking at a fly in your old body. Either you’re curious about the wonders of organic life, or you’re stoned enough to be looking at a fly…

NOTICE: From this point on, I won’t take more request until new notice. That means Hiroman, Ryuki Satzuki, TARDISES, Ric and Fridge’s requests are the only ones I’ll end.I’m doing this since I’ve got to get more focused on school work now that my vacation has ended. Sorry if this bothers you, but there’s no other option. This doesn’t mean this thread is dead, I only need a break.

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 04:45AM EDT
Apr 08, 2012 at 04:43AM EDT
Quote

Silver Chariot wrote:

Quantum requested this:

Draw me (again) but this time, not in a portrait, and A LOT cooler!

Define cool and then tell if this is cool enough:

You are looking at a fly in your old body. Either you’re curious about the wonders of organic life, or you’re stoned enough to be looking at a fly…

NOTICE: From this point on, I won’t take more request until new notice. That means Hiroman, Ryuki Satzuki, TARDISES, Ric and Fridge’s requests are the only ones I’ll end.I’m doing this since I’ve got to get more focused on school work now that my vacation has ended. Sorry if this bothers you, but there’s no other option. This doesn’t mean this thread is dead, I only need a break.

=D

Apr 08, 2012 at 07:33AM EDT
Quote

Can you draw me fighting some monsters, please. By himself.

Ryuki Satzuki, is this cool enough for you?

Don’t you, KYM, ever dare to ask me something ambiguous or humongous as this one ever again, or I’ll die.

Still on hiatus.

Last edited Apr 29, 2012 at 08:03AM EDT
Apr 29, 2012 at 07:59AM EDT
Quote

I would like an avatar too.

Apr 29, 2012 at 08:38AM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

Can you draw me fighting some monsters, please. By himself.

Ryuki Satzuki, is this cool enough for you?

Don’t you, KYM, ever dare to ask me something ambiguous or humongous as this one ever again, or I’ll die.

Still on hiatus.

Damn I look cool, thank you anyway! _

Apr 29, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
Quote

Draw me a New Avatar
(I Prefer Brock who is a Demopan like my current avatar.)

There you go:

Yes, I forgot the glasses and realized it while I was inking his face. I’m dumb.

May 06, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

Draw Spock, from Star Trek, but with hipster glasses and a swagtastic leopard print jacket.

I regret nothing.

My hiatus will end in two weeks. Then I’ll go back to my original routine and keep drawing.

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

Draw me holding an SMG in each hand while looking fat you or whoever’s looking at it.

May 08, 2012 at 08:26AM EDT

Draw me a New Avatar,
A Dewott as Raiden from Metal Gear Soild 2 holding a Katana and a SOCOM Pistol.

May 08, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT
Quote

User Name wrote:

Draw me holding an SMG in each hand while looking fat you or whoever’s looking at it.

*at

Not fat…

Sorry, you might get confused.

May 09, 2012 at 12:01AM EDT

Draw me and a american robot

May 09, 2012 at 12:08AM EDT

Hiroman wrote (3 months ago…):

In one single drawing, together Guile, Stroheim, Benimaru Ito, and Jean Pierre Polnareff in a non-gay pose. I challenge you!

Just to get this clear, I tend to postpone big projects like Patrick’s, Ryuki Satzuki’s and… well, yours.

I might have not passed your challenge since Benimaru will always look gay. Also, it was fun drawing with a wooden mannequin for anatomy references.

As you can see by now, I tend to take a really LONG time just to make a drawing. That’s why I don’t want more big projects like this one (the max amount of drawings per request should be 2). One more thing, now I’m out of hiatus (It’s drawing time!), but I won’t take more request until new notice (that should be sooner than before, mind you).

Finally, I would like to see what you think. Any suggestion or constructive criticism is welcome!

Last edited May 16, 2012 at 03:42AM EDT
May 16, 2012 at 03:42AM EDT
Quote

You think you could handle drawing up a DKS-501 sniper rifle?

Extra credit if you draw it in the hands of a character, whether they be a Raider, Talon Company Merc, Enclave Soldier, Brotherhood of Steel soldier, etc. etc.

May 16, 2012 at 05:15AM EDT

TARDISES wrote:

I’m curious as to what your reaction to “The internet can now find stars” would be.

I wasn’t sure of how to portray my reaction to the thread, so I ended doing my first attempt at animation… then something went weird.

Let’s just say I ended doing my reaction to every troll/derailed thread ever made (except the Stars one).

May 19, 2012 at 01:24AM EDT
Quote

Scrap my last request.

New one is related: Me holding a rifle with both arms, with eye contact at the viewer.

May 19, 2012 at 01:41AM EDT

Draw Lynne and Neimi doing a hug.
Or Balrog.
From Cave Story.

May 22, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT
Quote

Bumping so I don’t get this locked.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Is it possible that you can draw me as a Megadeus and Gamzee as my Dominus?

Ric, it took a while but here it is:

Sorry I couldn’t draw Gamzee, but I think it wasn’t necessary since I liked how it turned out. My main problem relied on the fact that I wanted to make an unique Megadeus and adapt your avatar as well. So I guess this is a ponified version of a Megadeus… sort of.

No requests until further update (when I had finished five out the eight left).

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:28AM EDT
Quote

Another one? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

Jun 17, 2012 at 03:46PM EDT

Please, stop bumping the thread Captain Serious, I know it’s you.

I know I haven’t updated in a while and that some of you might think I’m slow as fuck, but sorry, I’m having some trouble with a few requests (not figuring out how to pose the characters to make them look appealing).

Herobrine wrote:

I would like an avatar too.

I know it looks too simple, but I couldn’t think of any creative poses with this one… and that’s not even a good argument either. It’s okay, but I could have done it better.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT
Quote

Silver Chariot wrote:

Please, stop bumping the thread Captain Serious, I know it’s you.

I know I haven’t updated in a while and that some of you might think I’m slow as fuck, but sorry, I’m having some trouble with a few requests (not figuring out how to pose the characters to make them look appealing).

Herobrine wrote:

I would like an avatar too.

I know it looks too simple, but I couldn’t think of any creative poses with this one… and that’s not even a good argument either. It’s okay, but I could have done it better.

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:54PM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

Bumping so I don’t get this locked.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Is it possible that you can draw me as a Megadeus and Gamzee as my Dominus?

Ric, it took a while but here it is:

Sorry I couldn’t draw Gamzee, but I think it wasn’t necessary since I liked how it turned out. My main problem relied on the fact that I wanted to make an unique Megadeus and adapt your avatar as well. So I guess this is a ponified version of a Megadeus… sort of.

No requests until further update (when I had finished five out the eight left).

This will be great for my Waaagh!!!

Or at least scare the living crap out of Gamzee by poping out the ground into his house possibly by destroying his home’s infrastructure.

Jun 21, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT
Quote

Today’s a special day. It’s been one year since I joined the site and started wasting my spare time with you guys. It’s been a crazy year actually… Let’s get back to duty.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Draw a new avatar for me.

You know, if you don’t give me detailed instructions, I might do either something very simple, or just run my imagination wild.

Captain Falcon, attorney at law. Falcon Punching FOR JUSTICE.

I’m still working on the rest of your requests. I hope I can finish at least half of them before July. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT
Jun 26, 2012 at 04:16PM EDT
Quote

since you dont like big projects….
Me riding a banana…
if you need reference to my avatar…
Image Google search Naoi Ayato

Jun 26, 2012 at 04:32PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!