Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Post underrated sh*t !

Last posted Mar 04, 2012 at 01:45PM EST. Added Feb 28, 2012 at 02:34PM EST
34 posts from 27 users

…well, okay, it's not THAT underrated (it has a large cult following), but I still think more people should be educated about this game series.

As I said before…

People only used to know about this game due to the EVO tounament video with Daigo, but outside of that… Nothing. People even used to hate the cast since they weren't SFII characters!

Not so many people know about JoJo, only the ZA WARUDO (Time Stop!)… (Time returns.) meme. But at least there seems to be a rise in number of readers, though.

I've got many more examples, but I think with those two it's enough for now.

Life.

No, I'm serious.

People kill them self because life isn't perfect, when it really is a miraculous thing to get up in the morning and move your body and meet people.

Last edited Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58PM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Life.

No, I'm serious.

People kill them self because life isn't perfect, when it really is a miraculous thing to get up in the morning and move your body and meet people.

-------------------------------------
Underrated stuff:

Everyone knows the classic 1st game and to some extent the 3rd, but not the 2nd.

@IvanP91v

Did you know this isn't really the second Super Mario Bros game right ? Have you ever heard of Super Mario Bros:The Lost Level ? In fact, The Lost Level is the real sequel of the original Super Mario Bros.It was supposed to be released in America & Japan.sadly the game was never released on America until Super Mario All-Star came on the SNES

I played the game on an emulator.I can tell you,this is the hardest of all the Super Mario Bros series.Compared to the first one who was out in 1986.this one feature the deadly poisonous mushroom,the enemies are harder to defeat, the hole are further (need a more accurate jump),even windstorm appear on the clifftops level.

Seriously,this is the hardest one of the series.I never been able myself to complete that game.

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 12:39AM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Life.

No, I'm serious.

But everyone has it,so isn't it count as mainstream?

EDIT:Nevermind,I thought this thread was going to be a hipster jokes thread.

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 10:16AM EST

You might know the first two, but might not have heard of the one just above.
The duo is Digitalism, and the other guy is Squarepusher.
They both make electronic music. Digitalism makes electro/house, while Squarepusher makes mostly raggacore, breakbeat.

This game. Not to mention its wonderful soundtrack. Especially the Overworld theme, and the Main Theme. The world map of Terranigma is also one of the biggest WTF/So Awesome experiences I've ever had in my videogame history.

Seriously, if you have played this game, you're automatically awesome in my books.

I just do not get why it is not as popular then it should be though, I do not see that many fans of the doom series as there are fans of the CoD series or the Halo series either. Doom seemed to be liked by so little amount of people it's rare to find some one in reality who played it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!