Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Welcome To My Pawn Shop

Last posted Mar 23, 2012 at 05:40AM EDT. Added Feb 28, 2012 at 09:21PM EST
103 posts from 44 users

I'VE GOT AN OLD CIVIL WAR THING THAT I WANT AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR. I KNOW THAT IT'S GOING TO BE FOUND WORTHLESS BY THE EXPERT LATER IN THE SHOW BUT I DON'T CARE.

William Schnell wrote:

I've got this children's trading card that I sto-I MEAN, uh, found. On the floor. Yeah. So how much?

lol-YGO cards vary on what card it is and rarity, and shinyness… some card prices are raised and lowered depending what format the duel season enters…depending on what cards are removed or added to the ban list… some cards go into the $100 dollar range… most selling card went well into thr $500 dollar range…. it also depends on local area and what decks people use… such E-Hero's are pretty much useless against a naturia deck that runs 3 naturia bamboo shoot…and if the majority of people side decked for anything against it…
anyway this card here: a common 1st edition cloudian nimbus man from Gladiators assault…. almost $2

GIANTDAD wrote:

I was digging through some of my old shit and i found this beauty

How much are you willing to pay.

About tree fiddy.

William Schnell wrote:

About tree fiddy.

So then as i took another glance at William he was about 7 stories tall and he had green scales.
So i then said "GOD DAMMIT YOU LOCKNESS MONSTAH, STOP TRYING TO CON ME FOR THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!"

And I looked down upon him, and boasted; "There are plenty of other pawn shops. And between you and me, a pawn shop run by a Loch Ness Monster isn't the greatest choice of finding an accurate price for technological milestones. Go west, young man….there's another shop right across the street." And, lo, he did go across the street, and he saw that it was good.

I would like to sell this.

Slightly used, but in good condition. Comes with good banks, cheeses, and knives. May contain black hole creating particle accelerators, but that shouldn't be to much of an issue.

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 01:37AM EST

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Selling a pawnshop in a pawnshop?

Wrong.

My pawnshop at the moment is selling a pawn shop.

But I'll put it in for free so my pawnshop will sell.

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 02:27AM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Wrong.

My pawnshop at the moment is selling a pawn shop.

But I'll put it in for free so my pawnshop will sell.

a pawnshop selling a pawnshop to another pawn shop?

PAWNCEPTION!

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 02:36AM EST

Got a good deal here. Selling THIS:

80% water, 20% land, only planet known to inhabit life, 5th largest planet in the Solar System, has volcanoes: do not touch, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, we are posting here right now and Lotsa Spaghetti was made here.

So… how much?

User Name wrote:

Got a good deal here. Selling THIS:

80% water, 20% land, only planet known to inhabit life, 5th largest planet in the Solar System, has volcanoes: do not touch, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, we are posting here right now and Lotsa Spaghetti was made here.

So… how much?

$1

Last edited Feb 29, 2012 at 06:26AM EST

dravitar wrote:

I have this old thing, the adopted child of Darth Vader and Batman grew out of it, and just had it laying on the road. How much?

Hmmmmm…… it depends. Does it come fully equipped with the Death Star and Batcave?

dravitar wrote:

I have this old thing, the adopted child of Darth Vader and Batman grew out of it, and just had it laying on the road. How much?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!