Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,463 total conversations in 8,632 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Worse than MLP:FIM

Last posted Mar 01, 2012 at 10:52PM EST. Added Mar 01, 2012 at 07:57PM EST
73 posts from 18 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

List shows that are worse than MLP:FIM. I do not hate MLP:FIM.

First I will start with the obvious:





Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 08:05PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 07:57PM EST

This is the stupidest thread all day.

Mar 01, 2012 at 08:00PM EST
Quote

all I want to say: lots is worse that MLP: FiM.
At least according to bronies.
(but that doesn’t mean I’m a brony.)

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 08:01PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 08:00PM EST
Quote

Starting a thread called, “Worse than MLP:FIM”, is like starting a thread called, “Better than Twilight”.

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 08:09PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 08:06PM EST
Quote


Also:

Well it is been silly sense it’s creation.

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 08:57PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 08:33PM EST
Quote

MLP is just a cartoon. Just because it has ponies, doesn’t mean we can’t watch.

and if you didn’t hate them, why is it called “wose than MLP:FIM

Mar 01, 2012 at 08:44PM EST
Quote

I regret to inform you that this thread still counts as a pony-related thread.
As thus I must state that I feel it is a bad thread, and should not have been created.
Regards,
MDFification
Secret Bigot

Mar 01, 2012 at 08:47PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

I regret to inform you that this thread still counts as a pony-related thread.
As thus I must state that I feel it is a bad thread, and should not have been created.
Regards,
MDFification
Secret Bigot

Dearest MDFication,

As a distinguished member of the Board of Members for the Committee of Troll Research and Tactics (CTRT), I must assert that this thread is now, after going through the telltale stages of troll threads, a member of the common Trollus Accidentae, or, Accidental Troll. Once my findings and studies in relation to this thread and its dynamic structure have been finished, I will quickly submit it to the KnowYourMeme Thread Categorisation Office for inspection. Until then, I urge you to reconsider the nature of this thread.

Sincerely,
RussianFedora.

Mar 01, 2012 at 08:59PM EST
Quote

Heavy Weapons wrote:

Does that mean I’m a troll now? damn. I thought i was a good guy.

Incorrect, my dear Lolgi. You see, when a thread evolves into the species Trollus Accidentae, usually through purposefully stimulated derailment, it becomes only an incubator for trolls. So, contrary to popular belief, not everyone in a Trollus Accidentae thread is a troll, but simply subjected (Either directly or indirectly) to trolling.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:09PM EST
Quote

Heavy Weapons wrote:

MLP is just a cartoon. Just because it has ponies, doesn’t mean we can’t watch.

and if you didn’t hate them, why is it called “wose than MLP:FIM

I wanted to prove to the people who think MLP:FIM is the worst show ever that there are many things that are worse and MLP:FIM is not bad. MLP:FIM is a good show. It is well animated. The script is good and so are the characters. None of the characters are too stupid or too random. They are not annoying either.

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 09:21PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 09:13PM EST

Everybody knows MLP is the best show already.

Yep.

Best.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:13PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

Dearest MDFication,

As a distinguished member of the Board of Members for the Committee of Troll Research and Tactics (CTRT), I must assert that this thread is now, after going through the telltale stages of troll threads, a member of the common Trollus Accidentae, or, Accidental Troll. Once my findings and studies in relation to this thread and its dynamic structure have been finished, I will quickly submit it to the KnowYourMeme Thread Categorisation Office for inspection. Until then, I urge you to reconsider the nature of this thread.

Sincerely,
RussianFedora.

Trollus Accidentae
Accidentae
A

All real scientists know that the species name is in lowercase, only the genus name is uppercase.

You’re a phony! Hey everyone, this guy’s a phony! A big fat phony!

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 09:18PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 09:15PM EST
Quote

Well, I apologise if I’ve somehow linguistically assaulted your eyes, but a small mistake in my grammar does not alter the validity of my career.

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 09:23PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 09:22PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

Dearest MDFication,

As a distinguished member of the Board of Members for the Committee of Troll Research and Tactics (CTRT), I must assert that this thread is now, after going through the telltale stages of troll threads, a member of the common Trollus Accidentae, or, Accidental Troll. Once my findings and studies in relation to this thread and its dynamic structure have been finished, I will quickly submit it to the KnowYourMeme Thread Categorisation Office for inspection. Until then, I urge you to reconsider the nature of this thread.

Sincerely,
RussianFedora.

I do believe your Latin is invalid.
A better translation would be Troglodyam accidens.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:31PM EST
Quote

Listen, the reason I hate it is because the show is meant for little girls and the wrong people are watching it. Exactly who divided by zero?

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:35PM EST
Quote

You overdetermined grammarians! Stop scrutinising my comment!

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:35PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

You overdetermined grammarians! Stop scrutinising my comment!

>Latin is serious business.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:41PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Listen, the reason I hate it is because the show is meant for little girls and the wrong people are watching it. Exactly who divided by zero?

Ima let you finish buuuuuuuuut….

You ever seen the Lion King?

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:47PM EST
Quote

THE DOWNVOTE FLURRY HAS BEEN ACTUATED
THE TROLL THREAD IS COMING INTO FULL FRUITION

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:58PM EST
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Ima let you finish buuuuuuuuut….

You ever seen the Lion King?

Disney movies including that have a history of being acceptable for all ages, for they feature things everyone can enjoy. MLP however has had a history of being only for girls, and this current one is no exception. Lame jokes, mediocre animation, and complete lack of testosterone.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:59PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Listen, the reason I hate it is because the show is meant for little girls and the wrong people are watching it. Exactly who divided by zero?

Pokemon.

Mar 01, 2012 at 09:59PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Disney movies including that have a history of being acceptable for all ages, for they feature things everyone can enjoy. MLP however has had a history of being only for girls, and this current one is no exception. Lame jokes, mediocre animation, and complete lack of testosterone.

…And I care why?

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:01PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

…And I care why?

It makes no sense why teen and adult males would like this show. It breaks all rules of nature. The only possible way that they would like this is if they were being brainwashed.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:07PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

It makes no sense why teen and adult males would like this show. It breaks all rules of nature. The only possible way that they would like this is if they were being brainwashed.

Which is completely different from your Pokemon Fandom.

Pokemon being a media type aimed exclusively at young children and preteens.

This isn’t a question of the quality of Pokemon. It’s a question of the quality of your argument under hypocritical circumstances.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:11PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

It makes no sense why teen and adult males would like this show. It breaks all rules of nature. The only possible way that they would like this is if they were being brainwashed.

….Are you trolling?

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:15PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Disney movies including that have a history of being acceptable for all ages, for they feature things everyone can enjoy. MLP however has had a history of being only for girls, and this current one is no exception. Lame jokes, mediocre animation, and complete lack of testosterone.

I’m sorry, have you kicked a scorpion-lion-bat monster in the face… while being the girliest character on the show?

I thought not.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:20PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

You think?

In all my years of troll study, I’ve never seen such an old user, who has never shown any signs of troll activity, begin randomly trolling. Quite a quandary we have here.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:21PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Disney movies including that have a history of being acceptable for all ages, for they feature things everyone can enjoy. MLP however has had a history of being only for girls, and this current one is no exception. Lame jokes, mediocre animation, and complete lack of testosterone.

But is better than watching crap such as Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore show was not made for adults or any other age group, instead it was made for idiots. Lauren Faust wrote that the show was not meant for little girls instead it was made for children and parents. We need to end the stupidity of Western Animation. Many cartoons aimed at children nowadays are poorly written, contains too much crude humor, incredibility gross, contains swearing, teaches kids nothing or forces morals down our throats. This is what cartoons aimed at kids usually look like nowadays and some of the stuff at the OP.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/kcnn1c_802.jpg
Disgusting photo. This is not fan art.

The show above is incredibly stupid and overrated. How the show rose in fame can be compared to how Stalin became a dictator and maintained power. He wiped out Rugrats, Invader Zim, and other shows. He is the yellow menace. We need to kill this sponge. Pixar is better.
Do we want children watching these shows? I feel like many kids and teenagers are being fed with crap.

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 10:29PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 10:23PM EST

Piano wrote:

In all my years of troll study, I’ve never seen such an old user, who has never shown any signs of troll activity, begin randomly trolling. Quite a quandary we have here.

Based on my previous experiences with the user in question, I’d have to say that he is expressing genuine opinions.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:26PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Based on my previous experiences with the user in question, I’d have to say that he is expressing genuine opinions.

Well then, what would you make out to be the best course of action? Intervention?

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:28PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Based on my previous experiences with the user in question, I’d have to say that he is expressing genuine opinions.

Sorry pal, but this is fact. Don’t you doubt it. And Pokemon at least has good action style to it.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

Well then, what would you make out to be the best course of action? Intervention?

I believe we should retreat to a safe distance, and prepare popcorn.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

I believe we should retreat to a safe distance, and prepare popcorn.

Why not just argue with him?

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 10:33PM EST
Mar 01, 2012 at 10:32PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Sorry pal, but this is fact. Don’t you doubt it. And Pokemon at least has good action style to it.

>Action making a show

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:33PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Sorry pal, but this is fact. Don’t you doubt it. And Pokemon at least has good action style to it.

But it was made for people younger than yourself. Isn’t that, by your standards, “against the laws of nature”?

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:34PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Sorry pal, but this is fact. Don’t you doubt it. And Pokemon at least has good action style to it.

That proves my point, and says what I intended to say afterwards!

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:36PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

@John Freeman: Not to mention this

I had Scabies once.

Mar 01, 2012 at 10:39PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!