Forums / Just For Fun

309,455 total conversations in 8,338 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Mafia Game 7: Detective Comics Edition

Last posted Apr 01, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2012 at 04:04AM EDT
322 conversations with 21 participants

You know what that actually makes a lot of sense slappy, not only that but bob is always one of the first people to go when these thread’s start and he’s still in the game? Coincidence? I think not.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:12PM EDT

First vote:
Muffinator: 6 votes (Luis, Douglas, Dravitar, Opspe, Bob, Mister J)
Luis: 6 Votes (Muffinator, Seal Clubba, Bruelock, Dr Meme, Silver Chariot, Slappy)
Non-Voters: 4 People (RandomMan, Madcat, Pyro, Jeffery)

last vote:
dravitar: 2 (madcat, Pyro)
Mr J: 6 (Bruelock, Bob, opspe, Dr Meme, Silver Chariot, Mister J)
Slappy: 4 (RandomMan, Luis, Douglas, Jeffery)
Non Voters: 2 ( Slappy , Dravitar)

This vote:
dravitar: 1 (Pyro)
Douglas: 1 (Bruelock)
Pyro: 5 (dravitar, opspe, Jeffery, Dr. Meme, Slappy)
Slappy: 5 (Luis, madcat, Bob, Silver Chariot, Douglas)

TO PROVE BOB ISN’T LYING:
let’s take a look at the votes. The first round doesn’t really matter in this demonstration.
In the second vote, Mister J died without a tie. That means everyone in the group that voted for Mister J is innocent. ergo, bob is innocent. That also means Silver is innocent, so that leaves us with 5. Since i’m innocent (When have I been mafia?) That narrows it down to 4.
Since apparently madcat is mafia, that narrows it down to pyro and bruelock.

This vote we should all go madcat, next vote we should tie between Pyro and Bruelock.
wait a second…
If Bob is lying, The mafia are luis and pyro/bruelock.
If he isn’t lying, the mafia is definitely pyro since the mister J vote didn’t end in a tie and bruelock voted for J, while pyro voted for dravitar.
It’s safer to trust him.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:12PM EDT

Well the thing is, I know for a fact that madcat is not mafia.

After all, I’m one of those special four with the list.

Oh, by the way, the way that you phrased your innocence seems totally unsuspicious

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

Well the thing is, I know for a fact that madcat is not mafia.

After all, I’m one of those special four with the list.

Oh, by the way, the way that you phrased your innocence seems totally unsuspicious

Right, but you were mafia. You’re obviously lying.

Edit: @Douglas below: Yeah, thanks for fighting to prove my innocence.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Right, but you were mafia. You’re obviously lying.

Edit: @Douglas below: Yeah, thanks for fighting to prove my innocence.

agreed.
also, bob, I just proved your innocence.
I don’t think you’re lying.
we got this in the bag.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT

well, if I’m * apparently * lying, well then how can we be sure that noone else is lying as well

Of course, you have a solid alibi, bob, but how about douglas?

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:23PM EDT

I get accused every game.
I’m always innocent.
you’re just trying to get an excuse to get everyone to kill me, and score another kill for the assassins.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

well, if I’m * apparently * lying, well then how can we be sure that noone else is lying as well

Of course, you have a solid alibi, bob, but how about douglas?

His alibi is that we kill him every game and he’s NEVER mafia. I think it’s safe to assume he’s not mafia this time.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:25PM EDT

Well, perhaps BSoD has taken this into consideration.

He’s the one who handed out the roles. Perhaps he has made things a bit different.

You’d never be the wiser

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

He’s the one who handed out the roles. Perhaps he has made things a bit different.

You’d never be the wiser

3 words:
Random.
Number.
Generator.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

You’d never be the wiser

BSoD went by random number generator. Douglas has wanted to be mafia for a long time. Sadly, Douglas isn’t that lucky.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

BSoD went by random number generator. Douglas has wanted to be mafia for a long time. Sadly, Douglas isn’t that lucky.

Actually, I would’ve perferred robin/nightwing.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:29PM EDT

Wow, Slappy is trying to corrupt us and provoke a feud! I didn’t expect this.

Considering this “anger”, then we don’t need more evidence to prove that Bob isn’t lying. I’ll change my vote for Madcat then.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT

I’ve been collaborating with Bob this whole time, and I can personally vouch for his identity. What he says is the truth; madcat is mafia.

As for Pyro versus Bruelock, I can say that Bruelock is not mafia, and that Pyro is mafia. If you look at the voting record, and taking into account that madcat is mafia, then only one mafia is left. In the last round of voting, where everyone voted, the only way that the tie would be maintained is if either Pyro or Bruelock was mafia. But, looking back to the second round, if Bruelock was mafia, then it would have been a tie between Mr J and Slappy. This was not the case. Thus, Pyro must also be mafia.

Go after madcat this round. Get Pyro next round.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

opspe wrote:

I’ve been collaborating with Bob this whole time, and I can personally vouch for his identity. What he says is the truth; madcat is mafia.

As for Pyro versus Bruelock, I can say that Bruelock is not mafia, and that Pyro is mafia. If you look at the voting record, and taking into account that madcat is mafia, then only one mafia is left. In the last round of voting, where everyone voted, the only way that the tie would be maintained is if either Pyro or Bruelock was mafia. But, looking back to the second round, if Bruelock was mafia, then it would have been a tie between Mr J and Slappy. This was not the case. Thus, Pyro must also be mafia.

Go after madcat this round. Get Pyro next round.

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Just keep in mind, that although everything may be said and done, it will still be a dark moment for Gotham City

I guarantee it.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 10:34PM EDT
Mar 27, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT

Geez, bro, did you really need to spoil that?

I mean, you already have been on at least three pages, but still.

Mar 28, 2012 at 07:36AM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

Geez, bro, did you really need to spoil that?

I mean, you already have been on at least three pages, but still.

Oh, you found my secret messages, Slappy? Good on you. This guy here is a smart, smart player!
Vote madcat FORGIVE ME MAH BROTHER

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 07:45AM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 07:38AM EDT

Colmei wrote:

Oh, you found my secret messages, Slappy? Good on you. This guy here is a smart, smart player!
Vote madcat FORGIVE ME MAH BROTHER

Seriously, those messages made me rage. Not because of the blatent admittals, but because we had been accusing the wrong guy

Mar 28, 2012 at 07:42AM EDT

32 hours remaining

I need votes from 3 more people. (Even though you can probably guess where this is headed, I still need to stick to protocol)

Mar 28, 2012 at 07:43AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

32 hours remaining

I need votes from 3 more people. (Even though you can probably guess where this is headed, I still need to stick to protocol)

All the votes so far are madcat, a tie isn’t even possible anymore.

Protocol or not, 2 of the 3 votes remaining are Pyro and Madcat.

For all I know you can wrap this round up.

As Bob already made everyone aware of our small allience. We still haven’t figured out the Batman.

Care to jump out mister Batman?

And as I was also part of the allience:

Madcat and Pyro are mafia, Opspe and Bob are telling the truth.

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 02:00PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 01:56PM EDT

Why didn’t we go after Bob when everyone pointed him out as a key player? 7’s mafia confirmed for worst mafia. I vote for madcat.

Mar 28, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT

Also, Pyro. Don’t give yourself up. Kill the Batman. Kill NotLuis. At least so we don’t die in vain.

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT

Ahem.

We didn’t kill bob at first because he died first in the last game and I had the decency to vouch for not having him have to go through the same fate.

Man that turned out badly.

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT

Well now that you guy’s are screwed can one of you guy’s please tell me how you got me so damn early in the game?

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:26PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Well now that you guy’s are screwed can one of you guy’s please tell me how you got me so damn early in the game?

Slappy already told you. We went blindly on his hunch, and it paid off.

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Slappy already told you. We went blindly on his hunch, and it paid off.

Oh, well, wait….Really? Wow……uh….yeah…

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:36PM EDT

But yeah, I think at this point you’d also understand why I said we weren’t organised in the slightest.

Especially if you look at how certain votes were cast

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT

Also, good job mafia.
I think this is the first time somebody has found my secret messages. How did you come about those?

Mar 28, 2012 at 03:45PM EDT

You know, while we’re here, I might as well discuss my last minute vote on the first day.

So anyways, it was getting late in the voting period and none of us (mafia) had voted. Now, the votes had already been stabilized between you and Muffin, but the thing was I knew that if we didn’t vote, then all four mafia would have been within the non-voter’s box (and as you know, that would have made the game go REALLY fast). So, I decided to destabilize the votes by casting one of my own for you. I thought this would work because my new member status would give me a little lenience to bend the set principles. After all the dust had settled, it had appeared that we got a favourable result, although I guess Random couldn’t be shaken.

What kind of sucks about that too was that I was fully prepared to go into one of those debates like the one above to attempt to say that i’m innocent and try to pin blame onto one of the lesser-discussed people such as brue or meme, but I guess luck did not have it in for me.

Heh. And to think we could’ve had a chance if we didn’t double vote on dravitar…

Mar 28, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT

Slappy The Fish wrote:

You know, while we’re here, I might as well discuss my last minute vote on the first day.

So anyways, it was getting late in the voting period and none of us (mafia) had voted. Now, the votes had already been stabilized between you and Muffin, but the thing was I knew that if we didn’t vote, then all four mafia would have been within the non-voter’s box (and as you know, that would have made the game go REALLY fast). So, I decided to destabilize the votes by casting one of my own for you. I thought this would work because my new member status would give me a little lenience to bend the set principles. After all the dust had settled, it had appeared that we got a favourable result, although I guess Random couldn’t be shaken.

What kind of sucks about that too was that I was fully prepared to go into one of those debates like the one above to attempt to say that i’m innocent and try to pin blame onto one of the lesser-discussed people such as brue or meme, but I guess luck did not have it in for me.

Heh. And to think we could’ve had a chance if we didn’t double vote on dravitar…

I kept a close eye on the votes during the first round. As plenty hadn’t voted yet, I was pretty sure there was mafia amongst them.

Then you suddenly came along in the end, unbalancing the votes completely. Luckily someone else (too bored to check) rebalanced it a bit again. But I had to retract my vote to make it fully balanced again. And just in time.

So you can understand I became suspicious of you.

If you didn’t started posting again in the last moment on the second day (this time choosing not to vote), I might’ve become less suspicious. But repeating that in combination with the “new recruit” tip, pointed me towards you.

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT

Slappy, how did you find Luis’s secret messages?

Mar 28, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT

I’M SO CONFUSED!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
WHAT LUISSS MESSAGES?!?!

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 05:08PM EDT

@Pyro

The League of Assassins has failed, but Gotham City is screwed, so have they really…?

Mar 28, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

I vote for louis

yup yup

you must be trolling, (if so, 3/10) or incredibly stupid.
or you Tl; Dr’d the page.

Mar 28, 2012 at 08:29PM EDT

Since Pyro and Drav are not voting, that makes everybody.

Voting closed in am almost unanimous decision (until Jeffrey ruined it). But definitively no tie

The last VIP murder left behind a ton of clues, Harvey and a few of the VIP’s immediately traced the killing back to two more VIP’s who’s differences from everyone else now plainly stood out.

Upon discovery, the two remaining assassins threw away their cover and attacked everyone with swords. Batman swung unto action and started delivering justice, parrying the sword attacks with his armor and retaliating with punches.

Madcat took two fists of fury from the dark night right to the face and died from the concussion. One assassin down

The remaining Assassin kept fighting in to the night

It is now the 5th night

Batman, Assassin and Harvey. You know what to do.

Mar 28, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

Well, we all know the result of this.

The question is, how long will it take for the next day to happen?

Also, I was reading the story, and I’m thinking: “Who was the last VIP again?”, followed subsequently by an “Oh wait…”

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
Mar 28, 2012 at 11:35PM EDT

We could probably finish this all today. Depends how fast you guys PM me.

I’ve got idea’s for the next mafia game so lets wrap this up.

Mar 28, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT

I’d like to celebrate KYM on it’s 166,000th conversation, btw.

I hope I didn’t miss it.

Mar 28, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

Pyro, Luis, Bob. Vote, you guys. Pyro, vote for Luis.

Mar 29, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT

The remaining assassin maimed (but didn’t kill) a few VIP’s then fled down the hallways with Batman in hot pursuit. Batman threw some Bola’s but the Assassin used his sword to block it. The Assassin knocked furniture over to block Batmans path but Batman leaped over the obstacles with ease. The two continued running through the halls for what seemed like hours

Finally, the Assassin made it to a ventilation shaft leading down to the basement. He smashed the vent open and dived down into the darkness.

“So that’s how the assassins creeped around so easily” Batman thought to himself. He dived down in to the vents and followed his fugitive into the basement.

The basement was pitch black and Batman had to don his night vision goggles. But even with such equipment there were no sign of any Assassins down here. Batman held still for a moment and listened for any sign of movement.

Suddenly, he heard running gas.

Then out from the shadows the Assassin leaped with a flamethrower and he blasted a burst of fire directly at batman. Batman could see nothing but white in his night vision goggles, the fire had blinded him. Then Batman found himself burning alive. Before he could reach activate his suits fire retardant mode, the Assassin delivered a fatal stab and Batman was left to burn to death

Batman was Luis

It is now the 5th day, lets finish this.

Mar 29, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!