Forums / Just For Fun

327,306 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Yet another KYM Adventure!!

Last posted Jul 09, 2012 at 10:02PM EDT. Added Mar 18, 2012 at 02:37AM EDT
235 conversations with 26 participants

Natsuru responded to Wxdas “I know, right? Everything went better than expected!” She summoned her wings and flew outside. Sticking her tounge out at the Dragon, she got exactly what she needed, a fireblast to her general location.

Absorbing the flames, she once again entered Hells Refineing Fire. “Allright you old fart! Take this!” She summoned the Titan Slaying Thunder Lance.

Captain Falcon then shouted “NO! Hit here!”

Looking, Natsuru saw the antena.
“I see.” She threw the lance at the antena, destoying it.

Mar 20, 2012 at 02:19AM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Everyone kept their eyes on the camera, while Ric investigated it further. He always seemed to be handy, or hoofy when it came to mechanics. Everyone couldn’t do anything but watch the strange apparatus, and wait for Ric’s analysis.

“Well Luis, did you see this note the ghost of rapturjesus left behind?” asked Muumi, and handed Luis a small note.

“Brace yourselves. The KYM termination project is coming.” he read. “What the hell’s that supposed to mean?” he asked, frustrated.

Quantum Meme floated around the shoulders of Luis trying to get his attention “Hey! Hey! Listen! Hey! Hey listen! Hey! Listen!” he kept spamming. “What!?” everyone yelled to shut him up.

“I have an idea on who might be watching us!” he yelled, shocking everyone in the Junction room.

Is there something Quantum Meme knows, that no-one else is aware of?

Why wasn’t I mentioned in there?

*notices I have been replaced by Luis*

/forever alone

Mar 20, 2012 at 04:38AM EDT

As soon as Natsuru destroyed the antennae, the dragon let out a sharp roar. Apparently the mind control signal of the oldfags turned into sharp static noice. The dragon convulsed violently, and it seemed that the static was harmful to it. It had no other choise but to do an emergency landing.

The dragon headed towards the large forest at the base of the mountain, and tried to keep itself as steady as possible. Its only hope was that the forest would lighten up the impact of the crash.

“Hold on tight! WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!” Captain Falcon yelled, as they were approaching the ground quicker than it was comfortable. “Natsuru! Do you think there’s something we can do to lighten the impact!? Quick! There isn’t much time!”

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:14AM EDT

lol look at all this virgins playing “imagine stuff”

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:16AM EDT

warcraftnerd1234 wrote:

lol look at all this virgins playing “imagine stuff”

Lol, look at this fag call people virgins.

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:18AM EDT

User Name wrote:

Lol, look at this fag call people virgins.

stop trolling virgin

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:31AM EDT

@BSoD: Agreed.
anyways, on with the story.
“If I could replace the antenna with a controller, like an xbox one, I could control thin thing. anyone got one? " Lots of commotion happened. people checking their pockest, wondering what an xbox is, and finally, Dr. Meme hands Falcon a playstation controller. “Close enough.” Falcon starts to work on the spot where the antenna was. "Could you hurry up, falcon? We’re gonna hit the ground any minute now! “alright, alright!” Captain falcon applied the last piece of duct tape and was finished. He tilted up on the controller, but the dragon just fell faster, so he tilted down next. thankfully, the dragon was right close to the ground, so everyone could get off. “Wait a second… what about the oldfags? Shouldn’t we hunt them down?” Wsxdas says. “We’ll get to them. but first we have to land this thing.”

Mar 20, 2012 at 07:51AM EDT

The dragon careens down into the forest, and lands with a stomach-wrenching BUMP. “Nice flying,” I say, as all the users cough and stagger to their feet. “Let’s see you do any better,” Falcon grunted. I turn away, and see Natsuru floating down to the group. “I destroyed the antenna, but before I hit it, I sent a trace spell down the connection. The residue of the spell in the air should tell us where all the oldfags are.” Everyone is pleased, and ready to go take revenge on the oldfags. We follow Natsuru, who is up in the air with her nose held high like a bloodhound, following the magic trail. Until the trail leads to a stone wall at the end of a corridor. A dead end. “What is this? Natsuru, are you sure this is the right way?” “Yes, she sighs. Did you think that a wireless connection would only take open pathways through this temple? Please…” The other users stand bacl, and Natsuru shouts a spell card, blowing the blocking wall to smithereens.

Mar 20, 2012 at 08:10AM EDT

After the dust and debris from the blown up walls cleared up, there was a shadowy figure, then that figure revealed to be… Jamie Dubs. Everyone was shocked, but then everyone prepared. Natsuru held a spell card tightly, Douglas was preparing a falcon punch, Ric readied his cyborg gear and Dr. Meme was charging his stare. Jamie Dubs then chuckled and said menacely, “It seems you have found me, but nothing will stop Operation Purge! Internet Scientists, ATTACK!”. The scientists leaped out and engaged in battle with the users while Dubs cowardly ran away. Will such abilities like a falcon punch or a stare of death prove worthy of damage to the scientist’s vast knowledge of all memeology? This battle would prove not or so.

Mar 20, 2012 at 08:25AM EDT

Natsuru engaged the enemy, dashing into the middle of the enemy crowd before unleashing a swarm of bullets, breaking them up. After that, she teleported 30 feet into the air and started charging another attack. Spellcircles began forming a clockwork cloud around her and began expanding slowly.

“Hold them back for as long as possible!” Ric shouted. “If she can cast that we will win!”

Mar 20, 2012 at 01:57PM EDT

Dravitar galloped into the crowd of scientists,scattering them left and right. He saw some preparing to launch Nyan missles at Natsuru, and acted fast. Reaching over his shoulder, he grabbed some special discs he kept in case of emergency. Tossing them at the scientists,he watched as they flew through the air like shuriken, slicing through the scientists’ weapons and their bodies. Turning, he kicked another approaching white-coat and heard the satisfying thud his hooves made as they knocked him backwards. He then bit down on another white coat, and, straining his neck muscles, swung him in a circle before releasing him into a small cluster of enemies, knocking them all to the ground like bowling pins. He quickly looked around to see how his comrades were faring.

Mar 20, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

“This I cannot do. I can not harm My fellow oldfags”
Suddenly Ann was hit by a giant streetlight. A skankin awesome man weilding a giant streetlight.
“SkankinStreetlights… You I Can Harm without out feeling any remorse.”
“Well Well Well…ANN HIRO, your still around? Why dont you join us?”
Ann simply pulled out his two handguns.
"No"Ann said.

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:15PM EDT

Captain Falcon had safely gone through the crowd, and had found a control room. “Hmm” Captain Falcon starts breaking all of the stuff, which captures the attention of the scientists. “Get him! He broke our stuff!” Captain falcon proceeded down the hallway, while the oldfags chased after him. Most of them gave up, but a few of the quicker one decided to keep up the chase. Captain was departed back into the temple, where he saw Jamie turn down a hallway. He chased after him, getting closer and closer. Finally, When Jamie Dubs accidentally turned into a dead end room, Falcon came to him. "You tried to kill us. For this, I can’t forgive no matter what. Suddenly, he saw a shadow of a streetlight come above him. “FALCON…” But just as the streetlight was about to come down on his skull, he turned around. “PAWNCH!” Shankin went sailing across the room, slamming into the wall. “Now… back to you.”

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:29PM EDT

Inhale……exhale……inhale…exhale….just move foreward……inhale….exhale……
These were the words that were running through Pyro’s mind as he rushed towards the battle. Nothing was on his mind but getting there and making sure his friends were okay. That was all that mattered. Getting to the battle.
Inhale….exhale….inhale….exhale….just keep running….just keep running……
Screeching to a halt at the edge of the fight, he withdrew his Reserve Shooter and started picking off opponents one by one. As soon as he had a clear path to the center, he equiped his Degreaser and proceded to light every single last one of them on fire………..

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:39PM EDT

The spellcircle cloud had grown to about all the radius of the battlefield, and Natsuru was now barely visible inside it. Rics scouter read off “80% Complete, target exclusion phase activated. Power Level 999,999,999. She has excluded you as a target, you shall be uneffected by this attack. Awaiting exclusion of other allies and magic release.”

“Just a little longer!” Ric shouted.

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:48PM EDT

“Keep going, guys! Natsuru is almost fully charged!” In the unnatural glow of the power cloud, the faces of the scientists seemed to shift into dark, twisted shapes. Dravitar kept causing mayhem in his general vincinity, kicking and biting all around him. He threw a few more razor discs at any who tried to attack Natsuru, but he was getting weaker.
“She better hurry up with that spell,” he thought.

Mar 20, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT

“…Cast the rain of death upon my enemies! Dodge rain or drown in the bullets of the underworld!”

The spellcircle cloud glew brightly. “LUNATIC BULLET HELL!” Natsuru screamed, releasing a massive hurricane of bullets and lasers onto the battlefield. The enemy army was obliderated nearly instantly….

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT

Luis ran through the bloody mess of the crowd, shooting Internet Scientists and oldfags in their hearts (not their knees, fuck off). After Natsuru’s attack, there was but one man left standing, one that none could bear to train their weapons on.

DANE

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 06:10PM EDT
Mar 20, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT

Ann stood right under Natsuru, just like the old days. Natsuru always had powerful magic, Ann had 200% accuracy, and hypnosis. Dravitar wasnt always on target, Ann took over, shooting at everyu projectile that headed in Natsuru’s way.
“Natsuru! LET IT LOOSE!!”

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:12PM EDT

“Suddenly Falcon came out with jamie dubs in his hand. I just wanted everyone to get a punch or kick in before we kill him. As soon as everyone was done beating him up, falcon proceeds to plant a bomb. "Just wanted this to go out with a bang. there’s a teleporter in the room behind us. " As soon as everyone got in the teleporter, Falcon said: “Sayanora, sucker!” Captain falcon stepped in the teleporter, As soon as he got through the teleporter, the teleporter closed.
“We won! Yahoo!” people start cheering.

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:13PM EDT

Ann now being the last user of the bygone era of internet science.
Ann now stands looking in the distance, thinking “did I make the right choice today?”

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:20PM EDT

Dravitar walks over to Ann. “Hey, thanks for the help with those missles.”
He notices Ann is remaining silent, with a sad expression.
“You are one of the old users, just like they were, right?”
She stayed silent, and turned a little away.
“Hey,” Dravitar touched her arm. “It’s ok to feel bad. You had such memories with them. And you had no choice but to defend yourself… If you want to talk about it, know that we are all here for you.” He gestured out to the crowd of exuberant folk, rejoicing in the total victory. “Alright?” he said with a small smile.

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:29PM EDT

The dragon flew over the celebrateing town, and the group held their breath, waiting for it to do something.

A calm voice spoke to Natsuru… “Your freind awaits in my temple. She and I shall wait for you on the mountain beyond the Cheezeburger Forest.”

“Okay, I will go get her soon.” Natsuru responded.

The group watched the dragon land in the distance, blending into their mountain range perfectly. “This seems like a nice place to sleep…” The voice said fading away.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 06:39PM EDT
Mar 20, 2012 at 06:37PM EDT

dravitar wrote:

Dravitar walks over to Ann. “Hey, thanks for the help with those missles.”
He notices Ann is remaining silent, with a sad expression.
“You are one of the old users, just like they were, right?”
She stayed silent, and turned a little away.
“Hey,” Dravitar touched her arm. “It’s ok to feel bad. You had such memories with them. And you had no choice but to defend yourself… If you want to talk about it, know that we are all here for you.” He gestured out to the crowd of exuberant folk, rejoicing in the total victory. “Alright?” he said with a small smile.

FIRST OF ALL I AM A MAN!!” His eyes turned red ready to use his hypnosis.
“Leave me alone…” Dravitar walks off towards the crowd.
Ann decided to go to remains of the Temple/Dragon to see what he can find, and maybe find a resolve.

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:46PM EDT

“…Alrighty then…” thought Dravitar. “Gender confusion, but the thought was comfort, which I guess he didn’t want…” He wandered among the other users, searching for someone to talk to.

Mar 20, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT

Wsxdas was approached by a pony.
“What now?” She asked. “are we even on Nar’crin Earth? And is the enemy really gone?”
“I can answer two of those. They are not gone. If they have stayed strong all these years, they can’t be dead. And that couldn’t have been all of them, either. I want to go home just as much as you, my little pony. I’ll make sure we get back.”
Wsxdas jumped up to fly down the beaten path about fifteen feet.
“We won’t get anywhere sticking around here, no? Let’s go find the oldfag base of operations.”

Mar 20, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT

“Sure thing!” Dravitar answered, thinking that, with how often the genders get swapped around here, people shouldn’t get so riled up about it. As he galloped after the large orange pteranodon, he tried to puzzle out things in his head. “So, we have an ancient temple on top of a HUGE dragon. Oldfags inhabit this temple, and try to kill us. Why? That’s what we are going to find out. So very strange…”

Mar 20, 2012 at 08:58PM EDT

Ann makes it to the temple. he really doesent want anyone to enter. He makes several traps at the entrance involving Exploding Talisman Toilet Paper traps. no one who is stuck on land can get through, and Ann knows he can easily shoot down any persons flying, well other than Natsuru, girl was the only trifling member of this generation.
“Time to finish this…”
Ann heads off to the depths of the temple.

Mar 20, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT

“Guys!” Ric yelled.
“Before you head off! A.LM.A. scanned the camera I consphicated and she told me there is more then this just mere temple that holds the oldfag’s base of operations.” They looked at him wondering what or where exactly is there more to this.
“There are multiple of temples, infact there was a civilization who occupied it before the internet scientists came along and occupied the location, they have multiple of bases in multiple of areas around either just the region or the world itself.” Ric explained.
“How exactly you know that?” The pony and the Dinosaur asked.
“Because of just A.L.M.A. hooking up to the Camera and finding what IP it had let her hack wirelessly into the other systems and gather more information, THIS WAS ONLY A UNIVERSITY! NOT A BASE OF OPERATIONS!” “There is much more to come!” Ric told them.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 09:09PM EDT
Mar 20, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT

“Wait, Where did ANN go?” Falcon said. “I’m actually not sure” Replied Wsx. “Oh fuck. I remember that she said that she herself was an oldfag. Maybe she went AWOL. I don’t think we should go after her, but if you want to go ahead. anyways, wsx thinks that there may be more people that are trying to kill us out there.” “Why?” Ric asks. “Because of what happened.” Captain Falcon replied. “There are too many of them to fight alone. but we can get help.” “Where?” Dravitar asks. “Either 4chan, or Reddit.” Falcon replies.

Mar 20, 2012 at 09:43PM EDT

Ann gets a weird tingling in his spine because someone misttok him as a girl again…

Mar 20, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT

“4CHAN??” Dravitar exclaims. “You expect us to go to-” (shudder) “-the League of Anonymous???? And what guarantee do we have of their help, or even their loyalty?”

Mar 20, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT

Natsuru entered the temple “Allright, now where is she?” Now the ghosts had calmed down, she could detect Negi perfectly. Taking the shortest route, she tripped some of Ann’s toilet paper tailsmans, but absorbed the explosion.

“Allright” Natsuru said glowing, approaching Negi’s location.

A lone guard stood at the door. “Who are yo-!!” Impaled by a short thunder blade.

Natsuru entered the room, grabbing Negi and her stalff. “Lets go home…”

“Ann, if you are doing somthing alone… just come back alive, okay?” Natsuru blankly addressed the room before flying out the window with the uncontious Negi.

Mar 20, 2012 at 10:08PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Ann gets a weird tingling in his spine because someone misttok him as a girl again…

Ric laughs as he notice that ANN might have to endure the same teasing that Ric gets about his hair color. (But in ANN’s case it’s gender).

Mar 20, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT

Natsuru, having dropped Negi at KYM Hospital, rejoined the group. “So, whats the plan?” She asked. After a long explanation, “We need to track down and destroy their network.” Muumi concluded. “Can you make things any easier for us?” Ric asked Natsuru. “Hmmmm… not really… unless you can get me within a few miles of a base simmilar to the last one I could detect it.” Natsuru sighed “I am better at Offensive Spells than I am utility or healing, so don’t expect too much of me untill it’s actually time to break in…” “Thats okay” Ric reasures her. “You took out an army with that giant spell! You are verry important!” Wsxdas shouted.

A text from Ann then rang Natsuru. “Come to the temple library in two days. I have found a vital clue. Seems Darknet has a role in this. Not a day sooner Springfield!”

Mar 21, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT

So then Natsuru had informed the rest of the group that a vital clue has been found at the temple by Ann, so they marched off to the library. But then, they heard some sounds, some that resembled “lol virgins”. Then suddenly, warcraftnerd123 appeared! “SH!T” the group exclaimed in horror. “Lol virgins you will never beat me virgins lolololol”, warcraftnerd1234 had said in a retarded manner. “F*** YOU, GO TO HELL” Dr. Meme shouted in hate and disgust. Dr. Meme then fired a green beam from his eyes, aimed at warcraftnerd1234. Then warcraftnerd1234 was vaporized by the beams. The group still was going to the temple library, but then they didn’t know which way to go. Natsuru called Ann, but there was no answer. The group were shocked. “This definitely isn’t good”, Ric had said. What will they do?

Mar 21, 2012 at 01:09AM EDT

Suddenly, the hammer of god Chris came down, banning Whorecraftnerd1234 and all was good.
Then suddenly, Boomer McFlayash out of fucking nowhere.

Mar 21, 2012 at 10:59AM EDT

To any form of extent, the adventurers carried on through the temple library, instinctively choosing aisle 1337, and towards the Shoop Da Woop section, where 121 Firin’ Lazar Ninjas vaporwared into existence. Dr. Meme decided to scream for the warlords of Skyrim, without any knowledge that it would actually work, and killed 120 of the Firin’ Lazar Ninjas, leaving the bau5, Kitler, for last. Dr. Meme used Weegee and obliterated the German kat into the basement downstairs. Dr. Meme thanked the warlords FOR TEH LULZ and carried on with the quest… forgetting about Boomer McFlayash in the shadows.

Mar 21, 2012 at 11:17AM EDT

I declare that the post above be non-canon for being too stupid.
and by too stupid, i mean by MY standards.
and that’s pretty low.

Mar 21, 2012 at 05:35PM EDT

Agreed.

Natsuru creeped into the Temple first, as if Ann was only ignoring them for some reason she could help/survive an attack from him.

She wandered the hallways, eventually comeing to her safe zone. It was untouched. From there she made her way back to the secret passage… opening it.

This was the first time she was able to get a good look at it, but the place was HUDGE, sorta like the Scarlet Devil Mansions library.

The group slowly walks in…

Mar 21, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT

NotLUISSS wrote:

Suddenly, the hammer of god Chris came down, banning Whorecraftnerd1234 and all was good.
Then suddenly, Boomer McFlayash out of fucking nowhere.

Excuse me?

Mar 21, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Excuse me?

I assumed it was Chris.
Was that you?

Mar 21, 2012 at 06:10PM EDT

HOLY CRAP A DIAMOND!” Ric said in happiness, but it was glowing at the end of a hallway which he ran through from the others.
“Now I can enhanced my armor with pure carbon!!” Ric yelled in excitment. But the diamond was in stone and part of the walls so he had to dig and get it with his armored hoves made up of titanium, and carbon fibers. But as he procceds to mine it. Luis ran behind him shocked and yelled at him.
“NO, RIC WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!!!” Luis tried to warn him but with Ric having a way of being tunnel minded when he sees something of interest. A tall green unhappy four legged creature came behind him making a hising noise.
“tssssssssss!!!!”
The creature sounded right behind him.
Ric turned around thinking it was Luis but then he proceeded to turn around and: “What is it Lu-O SHIT! G-” KABOOM!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Luis yelled. Other memebers nearby came to him and see if Ric was okay.
Ric was on his back fifteen feet from the blast that thrown him from the now dead creep that has turned into gunpowder.
“Ric! Ric! Are you okay?!” Luis was holding Ric up looking at him, then checked if he was still breathing.’
Opspe came and check his pulse.
“He is still alive, good thing his exoskeleton protected the majority of his body from the sherantle.” Opspe calmed Luis down, Slendy did not worry as much because he know how resilient Ric can be, especially when he tries to take him down on his own.

Ric then slowly but surely opened his eyes seeing everybody around him and concerned.
They cheered that he is waking up.
“Well, shit” Ric said.
“What is it?” Luis responded.
“Fucking creepers, that is all I have to say.” Ric told him.
“Just put down tourches and two block high walls next time when you mine, light AND dirt are your friends.” Luis reassured him.
“Yes, I will think before I act.” Ric told him. He then got up and collected the gunpoweder.

Mar 21, 2012 at 06:29PM EDT

After the creeper fiasco was over, Luis decided to go off from the group down a dark corridor.
“I’m going down a dark corridor alone!” He thought aloud. “There’s no way in HELL that this isn’t a bad idea!”
Hearing footsteps behind him, Luis yelled back “Opspe? Is that you?”
“Why yes, yes it is. Now, could you tell me if this rag smells like chloroform to you?” replied a voice.
“Why sure, yes it doe-”

Mar 21, 2012 at 06:44PM EDT

“Shit. gotta go to the bathroom. be right back.” Captain falcon ran off supposedly going to the bathroom. Actually, he thought ANN would be springing some sort of trap, but he did have to go take a shit, too. “God, I wish ann was here now.” “Right behind you.” “…yeah. can I have some tp?” “Sure. After this, we need to talk.” ANN handed falcon the toilet paper and waited quietly outside the room. After falcon was finished, he went to talk with ANN. “So… what did you want to talk about?” ANN whispers to falcon “I’m spying for you guys. I needed someone to get the information to” “You can talk freely. I trashed all their stuff.” “Oh. alright. anyways, I have to tell you some stuff…”

Mar 21, 2012 at 06:51PM EDT

Pyro ran back into the room where everybody started, lost as hell. Waiting for him there was the rest of the team. However, he still needed to make a routine spy check…
Every single one of them caught fire.
Fuck.

Mar 21, 2012 at 07:19PM EDT

Natsuru flew though the library, looking for somplace Ann may have found the info. Eventually, she ran into the convenient “Info Desk”.

“Um, hello?” Natsuru called out, not expecting anything to happen. “Oh why hello! Thanks for visiting the help desk! Can I help you find something?” To Natsuru’s shock and amazement, a phantom appeared behind the desk. “Errr… yes, my friend Ann was here a wile back and had found something regarding to the ‘Darknet’ or something. Do you remember what he found?” Natsuru was hoping desperately that this phantom was stupid and would give her the clue. “Ah yes, Miss Ann asked me to hold onto this for him until she came back. Are you here to pick it up for her?” Natsuru giggled at the mistake of Ann’s Gender again. This was way too easy… “Yes, he sent me to get it for him!”

“Alright, here you go!” The phantom produced a old scroll “The old Map of the Darknet, modified to include possible locations of future bases. Also, Ann had this in reserve.” She produced a large toum. “A 2011 copy of The Grimoire of Patchouli Knowledge.”

The symbol used to cast Royal Flare was on the cover, so clearly it was genuine.

“Yeah, I will take that too. When do I need to return it?” “Within a week is fine. Just call the office if you need these longer.” “Thanks!”

Snatching up the books, Natsuru ran back into the main hall, finding burning Spy’s everywhere… “Uh… guys?”

Last edited Mar 21, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT
Mar 21, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

When all the members of kym gathered in the library Ann started to go over what he discovered.
“First of all the enemy is not yet defeated. All we fought back their were just mere copies not having any inkling of their true strength. This place was the back up headquarters, for their evil plans.” Ann held out a map. “This map is called Darknet, it shows all the sites they are going to destroy. We only set back their plans a little, they are now gonna save us for last. Why? Because it would be deliscous to see what they started suffer in pain. This Operation Purge only started because the internet started to leak. They may have a point, but it isnt right to destroy the internet. We are gonna train endlessly for the next 2 months. We only showed up unexpectedly. We had the advantage of the unexpected. Now they are getting ready for full invasion. It will take them at most 3 months till their plans are complete. we start training, and planning IMMEDIANTLY!!” Ann dismisses everyone, but a few.
“Natsuru got that book?”
“yes” Natsuru responded
“Luis, RandomMan, Natsuru, and Ric, you guys will train everybody, and find others suitable to help train.”
“And what are you gonna do?”RandomMan asked.
“I will go train, somewhere in solitdue, up somewhere mountains, I dont know, but in solitude.”
“Why would you do that?”Natsuru asked.
“I need to strengthen my Hypnosis beyond what they are, into telekenetic abilities.Affecting things around me with only my mind, and to create illusions so strong that they can kill. Its to dangerous for me around.” Ann runs off.
(now training montagemusic…)

About a month Later, an explosion in the mountains……
Natsuru, Luis, and Negi head up into the mountains.

There they saw Ann, but not Ann, but Ann covered in scales, wings like a dragon,a nd horns on his head.

He saw them.

He moved faster than ever, extremely fast, almost like a sonic boom. He ussed his telekenisis to lift up objects to try to attempt to hit them.

Natsuru, and the others fought Ann, till Ann fell uncounscience. suddenly in a flash Ann was back to normal, but without a shirt. and his hat was hanging in a tree.

A week passed.

Ann explained, that everything, the scales and speed were just an illusion. Ann can now Hypnotise, people within a 20 foot radius with telepathy, creating illlusion. the speed wasnt the fact that he went faster, but that he slowed everybody else down.

But these abilities come at price Ann explained. It taxes my brain to its limit, causing brain damage.

Mar 24, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!