Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] The KYM Map

Last posted Dec 12, 2015 at 08:32PM EST. Added Mar 19, 2012 at 12:40AM EDT
324 posts from 198 users

So, as I stated in the Where are you from, exactly? thread, I want to make a map of where KYM users live (as suggested by BSOD). I like maps. I'll use the responses from that thread, and if you want on and haven't already posted, post below. You can be as specific as you like. Things might get a bit cramped, so I'll do my best.

Now, I know some users' locations in more detail than they may wish to share, so if you want me to, er, "zoom out," or leave you off, just let me know.

Last edited Mar 19, 2012 at 12:42AM EDT

Lincoln. The capital of Nebraska. A state in the United States of America. A country on the North American Continent. In the Northwestern Hemisphere of the Earth. The third planet from the sun. In the Orion–Cygnus Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. One of trillions of galaxies in the observable universe.

In the interests of privacy, I've decided not to do a Google Map-type thing. I've also raided the profiles of my friends to see if I could get any info.

So yeah, I'm adding general geographical areas only. It's looking good so far…keep them coming!

Put me in Southern California. That's the northern part of Mexico that's never marked on a map as being part of that country. I'm about half-way between Vazquez' location and the official border. (You do have Vazquez, right?)

Last call for alcohol for people who want to get on the map – I'm trying to get it as complete as possible. I'll upload the map when I get back from class in a few hours.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!